UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tfincher
New UKC Forum Member

Looking

I’m looking for a nice Plott hound to push in the hunts espically PKC hunts. It must go hunting by its self. Tree real live racoons. Stay treeded with other dogs. (Not Ill at all). Must have a good mouth that you can hear. Perforablly the Sarge breeding but will consider other bloodlines. Clean Bill of health from my vet Dr. Rauton in Johnston, SC which I will pay for. The trial has to be on my hunting grounds around Saluda, SC. Perforably three nights of hunting. I’ll pay your expenses to Saluda and back home regardless if dog is purchased. All dealings will be in cash money. I’ve been coon hunting for 28 years I know what it takes to win at the larger hunts.Text or email me. (864) 344-6393 or tfincher344@gmail.com. If the dog doesn’t meet the above criteria don’t waste my time. Thanks, Tracey Fincher

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2018 06:30 PM
tfincher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tfincher Click here to Send tfincher a Private Message Click Here to Email tfincher Find more posts by tfincher Add tfincher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keith edwards
UKC Forum Member

would you consider a nice blue tick

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2018 08:31 PM
keith edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keith edwards Click here to Send keith edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email keith edwards Find more posts by keith edwards Add keith edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote