UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 yr.old nite ch. female for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pisgah man
UKC Forum Member

3 yr.old nite ch. female for sale

I have a nite ch. Female- Wilcox bred on top rat poison on bottom. She is a really quick little female. I'm having to quit coon hunting, my job and family is taking up all my time. She is chop all the way with a triple chop locate. Want to see her go to someone who will hunt her hard. Very good price. Pm if interested

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 02:32 AM
pisgah man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pisgah man Click here to Send pisgah man a Private Message Click Here to Email pisgah man Find more posts by pisgah man Add pisgah man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philliptn
UKC Forum Member

Female

Price and does she come in heat regularly ?

"pr" CH Nitech Long Hollow Tree Talking Coin

Phillip Baldwin (423)794-8326

Old Post 10-23-2014 03:06 AM
philliptn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philliptn Click here to Send philliptn a Private Message Find more posts by philliptn Add philliptn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a p.m.

Call me 901-461-5159

Old Post 10-23-2014 05:50 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LBLACKHEARTED
UKC Forum Member

interested

sent you a PM and phone number

NtChCh 'PR' Blackheart Batt ( Blueboy )
NtCh 'PR' Postells Girl Peg 2
NtChGrCh 'PR' Blackhearted Kane
GrNtCh Blackhearted Buster
GrNtCh GrCh Girl Peg
GrNtCh Blackhearted Peg 2

** Our Present **
NtCh 'PR' Blackhearted Vada II
NtCh 'PR' Blackhearted IDA ( co-owned with Mike Postell )
'PR' Blackhearted Libby's LIL Gladiator

CO-Owner: Steve and Libby Slate
540-239-2884

Old Post 10-23-2014 01:41 PM
LBLACKHEARTED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LBLACKHEARTED Click here to Send LBLACKHEARTED a Private Message Click Here to Email LBLACKHEARTED Find more posts by LBLACKHEARTED Add LBLACKHEARTED to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

English Female

I sent a p.m. and my number call me please.

Old Post 10-23-2014 01:59 PM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pisgah man
UKC Forum Member

To answer so questions- she has no wins towards grand, she is a show ch. She will go as deep as needed, bout 75% to 80% accurate. She comes in heat twice a year and is due next month. Not a ill hair on her.

Old Post 10-23-2014 07:27 PM
pisgah man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pisgah man Click here to Send pisgah man a Private Message Click Here to Email pisgah man Find more posts by pisgah man Add pisgah man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

I am interested

But it's hard to buy a dog with no phone number posted.

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:42 PM
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

English Female

Is the dog sold??? I've sent multiple messages and my number several times would at least appreciate a response. Thanks

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:38 AM
pisgah man
UKC Forum Member

She has been sold

Old Post 10-24-2014 02:12 AM