UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2YR off GRNT STICK TOO IT
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Clay
UKC Forum Member

2YR off GRNT STICK TOO IT

Cedar Creek Ridin' Solo
I have been putting some thought into selling my 2 yr old male off of Stick and Big River Dan female. I don't have the time to push him in the hunts like he deserves. He is ready to compete and has a heart of gold to please. He will need to be hunted up a little due to the summer he was not hunted. I have had him out twice since June and he still has what it takes to win. If anyone is serious about a very nice young hound that could head your kennel one day give me a call. We can go to the woods here as much as you would like, alone with company, it doesn't matter to me. He will not be sent out on trial and will not be priced cheap! i will price him fairly to the right person. I don't want him to go to just anybody because I really hate to sell him.

Thanks and God Bless

I reposted this for mr. lee so please contact him. Guys if you are looking for a good one to push this coon season here he is. Will not trash and can tree them rickys could win anywhere if really hunted like one needs to be. He is pretty nice.

'PR' Cedar Creek Ridin' Solo (Stick & Hooker)
Swamp Bottom Hooker (Big River Dan bred)
Swamp Bottom Sassy
RIP..Nt Ch Wolf Creek Lady
RIP...Nt Ch Wolf Creek Sam
RIP.. Nt Ch Batchelor's Mr. Levi
RIP...Nt Ch Mighty Mr Speedro

Lee Armour
706-476-2713
Cordy Batchelor
706-819-9686

Monticello Ga

Dual CH All Nite Little Wilbur
PR Red Clay White Hot MR. HENRY!
PR Red Clay Timber CrushiN Honey B

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2014 11:08 AM
Clay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clay Click here to Send Clay a Private Message Click Here to Email Clay Find more posts by Clay Add Clay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote