UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Houses Lipper.
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Houses Lipper.

I need 3 straws of semen.I know there's not much left.
You know anyone that would hook me up. Call 803 924 7455

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2017 08:47 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I think yadkintar on here might be able to help!

Old Post 01-15-2017 09:34 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rob thompson
I think yadkintar on here might be able to help!

He wouldn't trade his Lipper or Harry juice for a two year old Tar Rattler lol

Old Post 01-15-2017 09:53 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hold on I will go mix some up I have to make it in 10 straw batches anybody else want some special ( impact price ) for only $4,999 a straw.

Old Post 01-15-2017 10:10 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Roflmao!gimme, gimme,gimme!!!!!

Old Post 01-15-2017 10:23 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

lol

Been off here for awhile!! but I know Yadkintar collected it for himself!!! He loved that dog!! he still has it!! just keeping just incase he needs a coondog some day!!!lmbo

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:23 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

That's the secret ingredient of the new blubone possum hound he is pushing! He just can't knock it off deer long enough to tree them grinners!

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:29 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Y'all hang on you got to get the Dna just right or the kcs will notice the difference my recipe calls for 1/8 German Shepard and its in that tank somewhere and all I can find is greyhound seman maybe they won't notice.

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Y'all hang on you got to get the Dna just right or the kcs will notice the difference my recipe calls for 1/8 German Shepard and its in that tank somewhere and all I can find is greyhound seman maybe they won't notice.
go ahead they want notice!!

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:39 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:46 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens

That's the only thing that saved either one of them was those tar rattler females or the Yadkin River females and that's fact not fiction lol !!

Old Post 01-15-2017 11:53 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
That's the only thing that saved either one of them was those tar rattler females or the Yadkin River females and that's fact not fiction lol !!

I seen a quote the other day that I thought would fit here. It said " don't believe everything you think"

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:23 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Look at the most famous ones out of them and look how they were bred ole rattler with 1000 pups had to come in and straiten out their 5000 plus pups mess I can start naming big name dogs but it might get embarrassing can you imagine a dog having 5000 plus pups and not one world champion and getting called mr reproducer hmmm. But hey if every pup won $50 lifetime earnings in the I can't tree a coon kc that looks impressive.

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:33 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

It goes both ways look at some of the most famous crosses made. They were out of lipper gyps. He was over bred to every worthless brood female in the country. Had any other stud been bred the same way the would have been in the same boat. No matter who they where. There is one fact I know for certain. If you simply look at percentages. They all suck.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:43 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

You guy's hunt what you want, I'm hunting what I like, I feed them.
And all these dogs winning world hunts with no plus points
And all theses hounds with big money won and I bet have was with minus points or circle.
I would'nt breed a Pot belly pig to half these hounds.

Last edited by Doug Bowers on 01-16-2017 at 01:27 PM

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:55 AM
yadkintar
Banned

All I can go on is what I have seen and what I have hunted and what I have heard this is my experiences some of the most horrible all night long every night experiences and hunts were dirrect pups of lipper I hunted dogs for the public when he was hot and not far from me. The most fondest memories are with pups or decendents of rattler. When Harry came along I didn't have to do it no more so I didn't lol ! When a dog only has a 1000 pups as just as good a reproducing reputation as one with 5000 that says somthing I am old and washed up but I still got my memory's many of dollar has been taken by slick false promotion from young unknowledgable hunters that needed their money for their family and the guys that did it laughed about it might even sold them a pup or some seman that wasent even out of the dog it was supposed to be out of no I will not respect men like that and they are still laughing.

Old Post 01-16-2017 01:01 AM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Look at the most famous ones out of them and look how they were bred ole rattler with 1000 pups had to come in and straiten out their 5000 plus pups mess I can start naming big name dogs but it might get embarrassing can you imagine a dog having 5000 plus pups and not one world champion and getting called mr reproducer hmmm. But hey if every pup won $50 lifetime earnings in the I can't tree a coon kc that looks impressive.
Hey!! he was a reproducer!! produced over or around 5K offspring!! what more could one ask for!!lol

Old Post 01-16-2017 01:05 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I never hunted with all 5000 but I have hunted with seven and I'd be proud to own 5 of them. They say its an acquired taste lol

Old Post 01-16-2017 01:29 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Donnie you got enough coons to keep them occupied coons got thin when I was hunting them because hides were high. The ones I hunted with that tom hunted himself were top notch coon treers I just never no matter how hard I tried could get one to that level. But hunted with a lot of nice ones off of the rattler X lipper crosses.

Bone is fixing a lot of bad breeding practices today.

Last edited by yadkintar on 01-16-2017 at 01:52 AM

Old Post 01-16-2017 01:49 AM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Donnie you got enough coons to keep them occupied coons got thin when I was hunting them because hides were high. The ones I hunted with that tom hunted himself were top notch coon treers I just never no matter how hard I tried could get one to that level. But hunted with a lot of nice ones off of the rattler X lipper crosses.

Well that want last long!! someone will come along and just screw that up in time!!lol

Old Post 01-16-2017 02:07 AM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Yadkintar, I remember yesterday you were talking of your days training for the public. I could understand what you were saying, when you explained that most of the time folks brought their young dogs to you, after they learned, were miss trained or had some pretty bad faults that the owners just could not fix themselves. That they brought you these dogs, not always telling you of the problem, but always hoping that you would fix it, all in 30 days. Now I mean no disrespect,, but do you think it is possible that most of the young Lipper hounds brought your way fall in this category and the more natural, balanced hounds never needed the services of a for the public trainer? I was thinking this might explain why you see things the way you do.

Old Post 01-16-2017 02:12 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:

i find it amusing that you are using bone in your breeding program as much as you despise ole lipper .bones daddy hubs homer is inbred with his sire and dam line breed heavy in lipper blood .could all this lipper blood in bone be the key to why he is such a good reproducer ? if i had one of those high $ females out of lipper i would take them to bone just to test the water .

Last edited by thomasg on 01-16-2017 at 04:53 AM

Old Post 01-16-2017 03:59 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

LIPPER RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my buddy once ran a full page add in the AC on his stud dog I had gave him , he said that they needed to throw all those Yadkin river dogs in the Yadkin river lol, also said we did not need any more of that lazy crazy harry blood either l;ol those were the days

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-16-2017 04:30 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Y'all just stirring the pot lol. I would never do that lol !!

Old Post 01-16-2017 09:36 AM
wjoey
Banned

I think were finally getting to YTR LOL

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-16-2017 03:06 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote