UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looking for Feist of Rat Terrier/Cur for trade
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Leb
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for Feist or Rat Terrier/Cur for trade

I have a very good young male cur for trade. Has treed dozens of squirrel on his own. Average about 4 every time I take him. He splits time between my place in Arkansas and my dads place in Texas. He is only 12 months old, tall brindle cur with a lot of juice. Hunts extremely hard and will hunt all day and cover a lot of ground. He is a pup, and of course has bad habits that need to be broke. He just needs to be finished out. Will make a fantastic squirrel dog or combo coon for someone!

I am looking for a finished Feist or Finished Rat terrier squirrel dog for my family. The only reason I want to trade is because my cur is a little bit too large and hunts a little too hard and far to take my daughter hunting. She is almost 4 and I want a smaller dog for her and my wife. I'll trade for a male or female, I don't really care. As of now, my cur is not for sale, and wouldn't be less than $1,850 even I tried to sell him. Just looking to trade right now. Text for pics and videos. 281-nine14-one192. Cur will be in Arkansas this Friday for 2 days, then will head back to Texas.

Last edited by Leb on 01-17-2017 at 04:26 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2017 03:53 AM
Leb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leb Click here to Send Leb a Private Message Find more posts by Leb Add Leb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leb
New UKC Forum Member

Feist or rat terrier

Ttt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2017 06:07 PM
Leb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leb Click here to Send Leb a Private Message Find more posts by Leb Add Leb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote