UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mandatory mask in 7 ohio counties
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Mandatory mask in 7 ohio counties

Be sure to have your mask with you in your travels, starting at 6:00 today it is required to wear a mask in 7 counties in any inside dwellings, see ohio covid-19 map for red counties

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2020 07:14 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

Same here in TN. Not all counties but some of the harder hit areas.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 07-09-2020 06:00 AM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

I was working out of town the other day and had forgotten a buff or mask in my personal truck, I was in dire need for water and a snack so stopped off at a convenient store. No entrance without a mask... Me being a smart ice and hot and tired and just not giving a dang I pulled my T-shirt up covering my mouth and nose. They proceeded to tell me, my T-shirt was not a proper face covering and that I must get a mask. After a brief argument I was allowed to get a case of waters and a cliff bar.

But how in the world is a buff any better than a T-shirt? These people have lost there minds. I understand that wearing a mask is being considerate to others. But at some point stuff happens.. I have friends who were effected pretty badly by this virus and some who had it and never even knew it.

And have any of you noticed while wearing a mask you are way more inclined to touch your face than without it?

For goodness sakes they shut down public boat landings for three weeks in March. How in the world am I going to get infected from fishing on my boat alone?!

That’s it for my rant, I’m just at my wits end with all this overreach. Can’t wait for cooler weather and hunting season to be in full swing.

Be smart, wash your hands and continue to live life how you see fit. God bless, and happy hunting.

Old Post 07-10-2020 09:03 PM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

same in Mi.

Starting Monday .Must wear mask out in public or in a business/store.
up to $500 fine.Business can refuse you

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 07-10-2020 09:18 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote