UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > BBCHA Sectional Hunt (Battle of the Blues) Scott County CHA, Arkansas
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Arrow BBCHA Sectional Hunt (Battle of the Blues) Scott County CHA, Arkansas

I want to invite everyone out to our bbcha sectional September 26,27 at Scott County CHA, Waldron, Arkansas. We'll be giving away a ton of nice prizes. Overall cast winning bluedogs(both nights) will get a trophy and bluetick lamp. Overall winner for both nights (all breeds) will be atleast a 1 cast winner; however 2 cast wins add to your total, the overall winner wins a Moonshiner light (male and female), and the overall high scoring dog wins a new Garmin Alpha with an E-collar. So start making plans early. Waldron, Arkansas has a motel and Heavener, Oklahoma has a motel. Of course, if you want to bring your RV, there's plenty of spots for that as well.
Kitchen will be open both nights, we might also be doing a little picking and grinning! I'll have to bend Ole Joe Allen's arm and have him bring his banjo! Look forward to seeing yall there!

Last edited by bobbycagle1 on 08-23-2014 at 12:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2014 05:18 PM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture of one of the Lamps

Old Post 08-04-2014 05:26 PM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Prizes for the hunt:
1. Cast Winners- 50lb sack of River Run dog feed (Nutrena)
2. King and Queen trophies awarded to the high scoring bluetick male and female (must be Bbcha member) membership will be available before the hunt.
3. High scoring overall male and female for both nights- Moonshiner lights. Must be cast winners
4. Overall winner of the hunt (both nights) wins the Garmin and E-collar. Must be cast winner for both nights. If there aren't any 2 cast winners, the high scoring single cast winner from either night wins.

Gonna be a good time! Hope a lot of black & tanners can make it out!

Old Post 08-04-2014 05:35 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

From Waldron, AR, 15 miles west on Hwy 28. Turn left on Bates Schoolhouse Rd. Clubhouse at the Bates Schoolhouse. From Heavener, OK: 13 miles east of Heavener, OK. Turn right on Bates Schoolhouse Rd. BBCHA ‘Battle of the Blues.’ Contact Bobby Cagle (479) 207-3789 or Sabrina Williams (918) 839-2516 Sep 26 BS 7:00pm, $15 NH 2hr 8:00pm, $20 Sep 27 BS 6:00pm, $15 NH 2hr 7:00pm, $20

Old Post 08-04-2014 07:12 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Garmin is on order!

Old Post 08-06-2014 07:54 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

We've had a good coon crop this year! We've been treeing a lot of kittens. Ought to be a really good time of year to rack up some points! Hope to see some of the black n tanners out to show the bluetickers how its done!

Old Post 08-09-2014 06:58 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Our kitchen will be open from 6pm till the lights go out. Hamburgers, fries, hot dogs, chili, chili dogs, and nachos. Snacks and drinks available too. Hope to see yall there!

Old Post 08-12-2014 05:40 AM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Alpha came in yesterday! Special thanks to Coosa Valley Hunting Supply for the great service!

Old Post 08-17-2014 03:03 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

visit us on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/scottcountycha?ref=stream

Old Post 08-21-2014 01:53 AM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Rule clarification for our Bbcha hunt (battle of the blue's) September 26,27. The overall winner of the Alpha Garmin & E-Collar and the Moonshiner lights will be at least a 1 cast winner; however, 2 cast wins counts to you're total score. But a high score 1 cast winner 1000+ will be out a 2 cast winning total of 975+.**but you do have to hunt both nights to be eligible for the overall prizes.
Bbcha rules apply for bluetick king & queen prizes.
Hope this helps out and we're looking forward to a great hunt! God bless!

Last edited by bobbycagle1 on 09-05-2014 at 05:10 AM

Old Post 08-23-2014 12:24 AM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Almost here! Any blackdogs coming? I heard Mr. Pennington might be coming?

Old Post 09-03-2014 08:06 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-08-2014 03:08 PM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by bobbycagle1
Almost here! Any blackdogs coming? I heard Mr. Pennington might be coming?

Kandy and I are going to try to make it. Plan on bringing a GrNite and a Reg dog. As long as no one calls me Mr. Pennington I'll probably stick around both nights..

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON DARLA

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'CLEGGS NORTHERN BLACK SKIP

PKC CH / CH GRNITECH'PR'MALONES MIDNIGHT DAN

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON STRIKE
PKC CH / NITECH BACKWATER SASSY
NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY
NITECH BLACK IRON KATNISS

Old Post 09-09-2014 01:37 AM
Keith Penningto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Penningto Click here to Send Keith Penningto a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Penningto Add Keith Penningto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Keith said heavy on the MR

Old Post 09-09-2014 01:41 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Keith! I bet we can arrange that.

Ole Rod Manley said his pup he got off of you is coming along great! He's really happy with his pair of b/TS.

Old Post 09-09-2014 09:46 PM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

That whole litter is running and treeing. Not bad for 9 month old pups. I haven't heard anything but good news from everyone that got a pup from that cross. Been getting calls, pictures and videos from almost everyone with one. Darla started heat cycle today, but not sure if I want to raise another litter.

NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:39 AM
Keith Penningto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Penningto Click here to Send Keith Penningto a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Penningto Add Keith Penningto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

If you do, put me down for one! I almost called you on the last litter??? Kicking myself in the foot over that one.

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:53 AM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

If I make a cross this time it will be with Strike and Darla. Not same cross but, both coondogs. I paid Strike up this year. Didn't pay Skip up. I'll think on it. It's just hard to find people that are serious about hunting and wanting to work with a pup.

My Katniss pup that I kept off Skip and Darla split treed again tonight. I don't know that she had it or not. It was sure warm tonight. 77 degrees when I got back in the truck. She is usually a rattle headed mess on a tree. Heat was working on all of them tonight.
http://youtu.be/8wx_acb6nvY?list=UU...8EtqIAYhtbbXeIg

NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY

Last edited by Keith Penningto on 09-10-2014 at 09:38 AM

Old Post 09-10-2014 09:30 AM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

I ain't been all week! Supposed to cool down Thursday, 70s for high and 50s for low. Bring it on!

Old Post 09-10-2014 01:45 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Southern Nights Motel in Waldron, Arkansas will give you a group discount when you tell them you're attending our hunt. $49 a night for Friday & Saturday nights. Here's their info:

1622 Rice Street
Waldron, Ar 72958
(479) 637-0558
www.southernightsmotel.com
Email: southernightsmotel@gmail.com

Old Post 09-14-2014 08:43 PM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

Probably not going to make it. I put out my game camera and have a nice 12 point buck coming to my feeder all hours of the day. I just can't pass on the opportunity to bag this big boy opening weekend of bow season. Good luck with yalls hunt.

NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY

Old Post 09-15-2014 09:44 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Keith. Hope you get em!

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:24 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Here's the info on the motel in Heavener, Oklahoma

Green Country Inn
(918) 653-7801
Single $49
Double $59
Ask for KP and mention you're here for the hunt. Thanks

Old Post 09-17-2014 06:28 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-19-2014 07:13 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:58 AM