UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Benefit for Chris!!! Needs a $55,000 surgery to get him walking
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Benefit for Chris!!! Needs a $55,000 surgery to get him walking

Looking for stud dogs, lights, anything that we can use in this auction. Chris is 4 years old and has Spastic Cerebral Palsy and is confined to a wheelchair, as well as being non-verbal. The St. Louis Childrens Hospital has determined Chris is a candidate for a procedure called a Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy. It is a procedure where the spinal nerves that cause the spaticity in the legs are cut to relieve the tightness. This allows the child to be able to walk after a few weeks of hard physical therapy and another side effect that was not intended with the surgery is that most non-vebal kids that have this procedure done start talking for the first time in their lives. The surgery and therapies total around $55,000 and insurance will not pay a dime of this. We are trying to raise a little $$$ to help him be able to walk and talk for the first time in his life. Lets pull together and see if we can help this kid out. If you have ever been around one of these kids you will know how wonderful they are and why we need to do everything we can to help them. Imagine having a 4 years old that has to sit in a wheelchair at the park and only watch as the other kids run and play. These kids have never had the chance to experience what it is like to just play like everyone else. This surgery is giving them a chance!!!!! Lets get little Chris walking so he can finally find out what it is like to take his first steps.
John Langley has one of these kids, her name is Kaira and she is the sweetest kid you ever laid eyes on. Kaira cannot walk or say a lot but she sure SMILES and LAUGHS all the time. Here she is

I would like to share a picture of Chris, this money will change his life as we know it.

John and I would like to thank you all first hand, our phone has rang non stop and we have some of our best night hunt winners listed with more coming also some well bred pups to action off. We realize these auctions have been pretty steady but we also realize these are win win for everyone and the coonhunters generosity is great.

Any stud owners want min bids you can text, call, PM Lroy any time

Auction ends Aug 17th @ 1:00 pm Eastern time and 12:00 noon Central time zone.
Payments, Donations mailed by Aug 25th:

Angela Baroni
(Memo) "Chris's Surgery"
113 East Clinton St.
Logansport, IN 46947

Lee Stocking
931-510-5029

John Langley
574-727-4242
Black & Tans

Black & Tans

PKC CH GRNTCH McCoin's Black River Buddy IN - Chad McCoin: Tim Knox $50

PKC CH GRNTCH M$W Black River Rapper IN - Chad McCoin/Dana White: Paul Miller $100 PAID

PKC CH GRNTCH Troubadour - Randy Coble/Lee Stocking IN/TN: Ron Maggard $300 PAID

NTCH Clay's 573 Smokin 40 Cal HTX - Lovis Burns SC(2 stud services available $150 min bid)

NTCH Eglis Ugly Gus - Dave Feltman IL: david white $50 PAID

Slim - Dave Feltman IL: J.J Melin $25

GRNTCH Where's Wally - Chris Chapman TN: Eric Hall $100 PAID

NTCH GRCH Black Creek Slamin Rowdy - Bryon Mcelhaney TN

GRNTCH Pa Sniper - Randy Tallon PA(100 min bid): Ron Harris $100

NTCH Smokin Tony Aka Smoke - James Trott GA: J.J Melin $30

MOCCASIN CREEK JUDGE - Leon Dunn (min bid $100.00)

'PR' MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III - Leon Dunn (min bid $100.00)

GrNiteCh Smokey 7 - Brock Smith KY ($100 minimum bid): james norman $125

Little Luke - Shawn Stovall OK: John Langley $50 PAID

CH GRNTCH PKC WCH B&T Dark Hollow Big Money - Bruce Gilliam AL: Eddie Franklin $75 PAID

PCH GRNTCH Long Shot Bigfoot - Sigmon/Fortenberry NC: Ben Moss $75 PAID

GRNTCH Midnight Super Crow - Nathan Nantz KY: Tim Knox $25

GRCH NTCH 'PR' BAKER'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA JAY ($100 min bid)- Ray Fletcher

Pkc Sch Ukc Grnitech Nelson's Northern Cash - Alex Christian: shawnstovall $35

Mackey Hill Midnight Mack - Mackeyhill Paul: RON MAGGART $35

Pups:

B&T

future pup out of NTCH GRCH Midnight Thunder Black Wind - Lovis Burns (min $200)

future pup out of GRNTCH GRCH Midnight Thunder Black Desire - Lovis Burns (min $200)

future pup out of NTCH GRCH Bland's Ozark Mtn. Riz - Lovis Burns (min $200)

Pup out of GRNTCH Where's Wally - Lee Stocking: JR Steelman $300 (SOLD)

Pup out of B & B Smokin' Misty - Billy George (will be finished & spring breeding $150 min bid & if pup sells, 10% of litter profit will be donated)

Pup out of GRNTCH Troubles x Strokin Tiger Lilly (KS Hayes x Yoder's IN Gem) - Jeff Brown AR ($100 min bid): John Langley $100

Pup out of SIRE- CH,GRNTCH'PR' BASTEANS MO BLACK SMOKEY x CH'PR' MILLERS BLACK STAR
D/O/B 5/26/14
Female Litter performance nominated only no SS - Eddie Franklin located south of St Louis, MO

Misc

1 Dozen hats made any way you want - Branded Creations: Paul Moore $125

1 semen collection or 1 progesterone test and AI procedure - Dean Bitzel's Nevergone: Nick Miller $200

$50 gift certificate for AD or Banner design - Lovis Burns...bid $50 - Lee Stocking

One custom Coon Squaller Black Creek Calls w/ lanyard (squaller will be wood personalize with kennel name,dogs name or a logo you have, lanyard will have one loop for squaller and one clip for stop watch) - Bryon Mcelhaney: Robert Wilken $115

1 Free Stud Ad - Jamie Dobbs: Jason Spurr $50

1 custom squaller with matching lanyard and a T Shirt - Josh Michaelis: Billy Cochran $110

CASH DONATIONS

Pigeon River Beagle Club - $100 PAID, thank you

Carders Creation Kennels (Mike Carder) - $100

Kenney Clark - $50

Harry Watkins - $50 PAID, thank you

Josh Reichenbach - $50 PAID, thank you

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 08-25-2014 at 01:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2014 04:44 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

The bids are up to date 7/21/14 thanks and any one can bid by text, PM email ect.....

Black & Tan

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:13 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again for the support and BTT

Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 07-30-2014 at 03:20 AM

Old Post 07-23-2014 05:12 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

I want to give a little info on Lilly. She is a 1st and 1st type of dog. TREE dog. She is off GRNT Kansas Hayes and Ntch Yoders Ind Gem. Gem is jammed packed full of Ace blood. She also goes back to my old GRNT Strokin Deacon twice. She has a 1st in UKC. Other than a few local hunters, these are some Black and Tan people who have hunted with her. Nick Miller, Lee Stockings, Cody Evans( cherry valley), Larry Burgess, and Kandy Pennington. We may not have always had the best of hunts, but they can tell you a little about her.

This is a great cause and we need to show our support.

A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.

Old Post 07-25-2014 02:43 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Any ideas how to get some activity going?

Black & Tan

Old Post 07-26-2014 01:09 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Lee I will knock 50 off misty's pup and do the 10% of the litter profit if her pup sells..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 07-26-2014 03:43 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Wilken
UKC Forum Member

Black Creek call $50. Thx, Rob W. 519-525-5841

Old Post 07-26-2014 06:50 PM
Rob Wilken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Wilken Click here to Send Rob Wilken a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Wilken Find more posts by Rob Wilken Add Rob Wilken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Stocking
Any ideas how to get some activity going?

Put something about stud auction on the thread. Sadly, I'd bet a lot of people haven't even looked at this.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 07-26-2014 09:35 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

come on guys let's help this little boy out i know we can dog better than this. that is why i didn't min. on little luke so maybe it would generate a little money for this family.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 07-28-2014 02:39 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

You beat me to it Shawn lol. I just got done updating all the other boards and came here last to give a pep talk. I havnt had a black dog for awile since I have been hunting for Billy Cochran, but i finally did get another pup. She is 7 months old and breeding her is the LAST thing from my mind but just because it is helping a little boy with Cerebral Palsy out im going to place a couple bids. Not sure what I am even going to do with them lol.

I am bidding:

$50 on Little Luke

C'mon, lets get these bids on the black dogs going. I know there are people going to be breeding females in the next year or so. You might as well give that stud fee to a good cause like this one.

Last edited by J. Langley on 07-29-2014 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 07-28-2014 03:24 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

I just saw Lee has them with $150 min's. I don't have them with minimum bids on my boards Lee!!! Did I miss a memo & need to change my boards?

Last edited by J. Langley on 07-29-2014 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 07-28-2014 03:46 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

i just noticed rob out bid me on the squaller thanks alot rob well if you win we will just have to meet at nicks and sit out in the barn again and have one or two and some more of those shrimp and those pickled eggs.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 07-28-2014 04:16 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Buzzard

I'll drop the min bid on Lilly's pup to $100 to try to get something going. Hope this helps. She should be coming in season within the next month.

Old Post 07-28-2014 05:00 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Ok, I'll get it changed. I thought someone would hop on it for $200. Thanks bud

Last edited by J. Langley on 07-29-2014 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 07-29-2014 06:05 AM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

This area is dead, the beagles are more active than here. We guarantee this is a %100 percent legit donation all proceeds go to Chris's family for the operation.
John asked me to lower some of the mins to $100.00

The best black dogs in our breed donated. Updated 7/29/14

Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 07-29-2014 at 05:20 PM

Old Post 07-29-2014 05:14 PM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Meet Kaira again, today is her 6th Happy Birthday!!! Kaira is Langleys daughter a Cerebral Palsy survivor.

Black & Tan

Old Post 07-29-2014 05:42 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-30-2014 05:09 PM
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

also try www.gofundme.com and set up an account for her

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 07-31-2014 03:01 AM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Thanks David

I'll update everything as spoon as I can, hopefully this evening. Work has me slammed. Meanwhile the general message board is updated.

Black & Tan

Old Post 07-31-2014 01:56 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-02-2014 03:03 PM
John Garlitch
UKC Forum Member

$50 on CH GRNTCH PKC WCH B&T Dark Hollow Big Money

Old Post 08-02-2014 03:13 PM
John Garlitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Garlitch Click here to Send John Garlitch a Private Message Click Here to Email John Garlitch Find more posts by John Garlitch Add John Garlitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

DONATIONS

all the $ we as coonhunters give to UKC it would be nice to see them throw a little $$$$$$ back to us DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE UKC HELP THIS YOUNG BOY OUT

Old Post 08-03-2014 10:58 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Fletcher
UKC Forum Member

GRCH NTCH 'PR' BAKER'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA JAY

BUBBA IS OUT OF DUAL GR SCHENKER NADIN SMOKIN DAN AND DUAL GR FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BRANDY. STUD SERVICE WITH A $100.00 MINIMUM BID. WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN OUR PRAYERS.

RAY AND CAROLYN FLETCHER

(757) 469-9151 CELL
PROUD OWNERS OF:
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BAKER'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA JAY HTX
GRCH NTCH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA RAY (BUBBA JAY X ABBY)
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN JACKIE (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GR CH 'PR' HONEYCUTT'S SMOKIN ABBY HTX (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GR CH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN MR. SKIPPER (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GRCH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BRANDY (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GRCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRCH. FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN GABBY HTX (BUBBA JAY X ABBY) PLUS 5TH IN HUNTS (DAVID GILMAN NOW OWNS GABBY)
GR CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN SKIPPER (BUBBA JAY X SALLY ANN) 10TH PLACE OVERALL SHOW BLACK AND TAN HOUNDS FOR 2016) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BEAR (ONE WIN TOWARDS GR) (ALSO BUBBA JAY X SALLY ANN)
CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN MADDIE MAE (1 WIN TOWARDS GRCH)

Old Post 08-03-2014 03:15 PM
Ray Fletcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Fletcher Click here to Send Ray Fletcher a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Fletcher Find more posts by Ray Fletcher Add Ray Fletcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Fletcher
UKC Forum Member

BTT

(757) 469-9151 CELL
PROUD OWNERS OF:
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BAKER'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA JAY HTX
GRCH NTCH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BUBBA RAY (BUBBA JAY X ABBY)
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN JACKIE (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GR CH 'PR' HONEYCUTT'S SMOKIN ABBY HTX (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GR CH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN MR. SKIPPER (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GRCH FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BRANDY (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRNITECH GRCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)
GRCH. FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN GABBY HTX (BUBBA JAY X ABBY) PLUS 5TH IN HUNTS (DAVID GILMAN NOW OWNS GABBY)
GR CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN SKIPPER (BUBBA JAY X SALLY ANN) 10TH PLACE OVERALL SHOW BLACK AND TAN HOUNDS FOR 2016) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN BEAR (ONE WIN TOWARDS GR) (ALSO BUBBA JAY X SALLY ANN)
CH 'PR' FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN MADDIE MAE (1 WIN TOWARDS GRCH)

Old Post 08-04-2014 07:13 PM
Ray Fletcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Fletcher Click here to Send Ray Fletcher a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Fletcher Find more posts by Ray Fletcher Add Ray Fletcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

Lot of good studs with no bids. Times are tough but what's $25 when you throw that away in other junk. For a good cause.

$25 on slim

$30 on smoke

Old Post 08-05-2014 01:36 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote