UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH BURGER'S RED COCK Ur PISTOL
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH BURGER'S RED COCK Ur PISTOL

..........NTCH MELTONS RED BANJO
........GRNT VAUGHNS RED BANJO III
..........MELTONS REDMANS MEG
..GRNT RATLIFFS ROCKIN RED JON HENRY
..........NTCH YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
........NTCH NACALUS MANDOLIN
..........GRNT SAWBLADE FIDDLE

PKC GCH CHKC CH GRNT CH BURGER'S RED COCK Ur PISTOL HTX DNA-P

..........NTCH PRATTS RED ROCK
........GRNT TAYLORS GUITARS GHOST
..........PATCH CREEK RAG-ANN
..GRNT GUITARS GHOSTS MISSISSIPPI
..........GRNT SANDY CREEK JAKE
........GRNT TAYLOR & GOUDES DAWN
..........GRNT TREE SLAMMING BRANDY

I am offering Pistol at stud to the public by private treaty. If your gyp is not titled, you will have to show me she can tree her own coon. Pistol is a loaner that has a coon when he pulls the parking brake. He takes his tracks as they come & is no reverse. He's plenty loud! He's been in 17 cast so far in 3 different KC's & has won 13 of em. NTCH as a 1yr old & GRNT AS A 2yr old. He's backed by a family of winners & should reproduce the right kind. I have all the references you can stand or bring your light & see for yourself.
Thanks Clint (979)877-4116
UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE
PKC SS SIRE
FROZEN SEMEN IN TX & IN

PKC GCH CHKC CH GRNT CH BURGER'S RED COCK UR PISTOL HTX

NTCH GREATLAKES RED BREEZE (RIP)

NTCH BURGER'S CHEAP RED HOOKER (1 to GRNT)

NTCH PIGEON RIVER PENNY(1 to GRNT)

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Last edited by B's Redbones on 02-01-2021 at 05:31 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2017 08:25 AM
B's Redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B's Redbones Click here to Send B's Redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email B's Redbones Find more posts by B's Redbones Add B's Redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pistol

He picked up another CW last night to make him a Chkc Ch also.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 04-14-2017 04:52 PM
B's Redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B's Redbones Click here to Send B's Redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email B's Redbones Find more posts by B's Redbones Add B's Redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pups

NTCH BURGER'S CHEAP RED HOOKER has 9 pups by Pistol, have 2 or 3 males left to book. They'll be the right kind.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 04-27-2017 06:24 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pups

NTCH PENNY had 8 Pistol pups today. Have some males available.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 05-03-2017 07:06 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Female

Have a NTCH Steve-O female comin in tomorrow to be bred to Pistol. Should be a really nice cross. She is line bred Rusty Red. If you'd like to book one of these pups PM me & I'll get ya the owners number.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 05-07-2017 06:08 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

That should cross real well!

Steve-O onto this Fireball cross is turning out real well. Another one of the Steve-O x Chili (pretty well all Fireball) made GrNtCh this last weekend. There are a pile of titled hounds out of that cross. Would think this would likely be more of the same.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 05-08-2017 07:36 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Steve

I'm with ya, otta be some good'uns come outta this cross. The gyp already has some nice ones from what I was told. Pistol's pups are young but I haven't got a bad report yet.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 05-09-2017 07:57 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Win

My son & Pistol won the Chkc Tx State youth hunt this past weekend. Proud of them both.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 06-13-2017 08:02 AM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Pistol and I think he has the coon!

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 06-27-2017 02:57 AM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pistol

One of the toughest red females in the country is coming to Pistol this fall. It will be an outstanding cross. Don't know if any will be avaliable to the public or not.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 07-15-2017 06:02 PM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Pistol Treed!

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 07-16-2017 10:40 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Gettin a lot of good reports on Pistol's pups. No doubt in my mind there will be some winners come outta this dog. Thanks to everybody that's bought a pup or bred a gyp.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 07-28-2017 07:58 AM
tracy payne
UKC Forum Member

Toughest Red Female

I will almost bet you she is not as tough as Jim Kumberg's GRAND NITE AMBER FEMALE.

GRCH GRNTCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN
2017 KING OF HUNT BLACK AND TAN DAYS NTCH PAYNES BLACK GUS

Old Post 08-11-2017 04:13 PM
tracy payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tracy payne Click here to Send tracy payne a Private Message Click Here to Email tracy payne Find more posts by tracy payne Add tracy payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Toughest Red Female

You don't have to "Stir the Pot" Tracy, I took your advise and plan to take Amber to visit Pistol on her next heat cycle.

We won't tell your B&T buddies that you want a pup !!! LoL

Old Post 08-11-2017 10:48 PM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Gotta keep em guessing!

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 08-12-2017 10:10 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Texas

Please say lil prayer for the folks in my neck of the woods. This hurricane is destroying peoples whole livelyhoods. Thanks Clint

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 08-28-2017 06:24 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

🙏

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:20 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Praying

PRAYERS

Old Post 08-29-2017 04:03 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Fellas

It'll make a man sick to his stomach to see what some of these folks are going threw. Tons of strong minded, good hearted folks here helping neighbors! It'll be a long road, but Tx will make it. Thanks again!

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 08-29-2017 06:23 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pistol

I've been getting a lot of calls from guys wantin to buy a pup out of Pistol. I just don't have anymore to let go for now. There's 2 nice GRNT females coming to him in November & Hooker will also be bred back to him. I'll list em when the cross is made. Thanks for all the interest in him!

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 09-14-2017 05:01 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Stud Programs

Pistol will be UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE & PKC SS SIRE for 2018. Live breeding or Frozen Semen available

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 09-30-2017 02:11 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Female

Royce Taylor has a Pistol x Penny female for sale, see his ad on Redbones for sale page. She is a still for one that's ready to go to the woods!

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:51 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pup

The female that Royce had is sold. Thanks

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:51 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Pistol x Penny 5 months old

Pistol Packing Penny is coming ahead Clint. Treed a scent rubbed on a tree at 11 weeks with no hide or rag to look at and has treed a few squirrels in the wild! What I like is when she is loose she is wide open and you have to go find her. She may keep me interested in these old redbones if she keeps it up. Lol.

Old Post 10-09-2017 02:18 PM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Gerad

So your telling me that 3/4 yellow lab x 1/4 chow I sent ya already knows what a coon is???? I'm gonna call the pound 1st thing in the mourning n see if any of her littermates are still there!

PS...I do have a buy back program if ya get tired of her.

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:22 AM