UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Johnny Reb Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Johnny Reb Pups

4 males 5 females. UKC registered. Born April 2nd. Shots and wormed. $300.00 Call or text 304-860-0034 (can send pics by phone).
........Perrymans Blue Mack
......................Perrymans Blue Bawler
........Perrymans Blue Judy
GRNITECH GRCH Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb
........GRNITECH GRCH Twin Springs Running Bullet II
.....................Massengale's Ark. Blue Lena
........Massengale's Ark. Blue Silk

........PUPS........

........Southern Mo. Blu One Ton Dually
.....................Perrymans Blue Arkie Jack
........Hinson's Blue Rose
Beaver Creek Blue Jackie Lee
........Whitleys Blue Zack
....................Mcbrides Blue Dixie
........Cimarron Blue Mountain Dixie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2019 08:09 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Perryman Junk

Old Post 05-07-2019 04:30 AM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir! At it's finest!

Old Post 05-07-2019 11:31 AM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

I will be in the Wythville, Va. area this evening if anyone needs a pup.

Old Post 05-13-2019 01:13 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

4 males and 3 females left.

Old Post 05-20-2019 12:48 PM
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

REB

This is a nice male dog and throws good pups I’ve got pups from Ken in the past and they are always healthy pups that are early starters, and Reb will put the hunt and mouth in them. I’m sure the female is nice or she wouldn’t have been bred. Better jump on these pups guys. Nice hounds and better people. Good hunting: Andy

Old Post 05-20-2019 03:15 PM
MTN HOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN HOUND Click here to Send MTN HOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email MTN HOUND Find more posts by MTN HOUND Add MTN HOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Ken Gregory

I have worked with Ken for several years. He culls hard. These dogs are coon dogs or Ken wouldn’t be feeding them. Johnny Reb is getting old and has thrown some good hounds. Ken trained my Blue IX and Hillbillie dogs. I trust him with what he says about a dog!!!!

Old Post 05-20-2019 03:51 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Andy and Ken I appreciate that. Tried calling you, Andy can't get up with ya.... give me a call.

Old Post 05-20-2019 04:26 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

My sons Sassy gyp is also bred to Reb. Sassy is a first strike dog first tree dog. She is our lead hound now. She is without a doubt the fastest track dog we've had here in a few years. Intense tree dog. Hunts great but will check back in. She has a first. She is also a bench champion with 3 wins towards grand. THE BAD.... She chews(not enough to get her minused) she's also kennel noisy. These pups should be wired hot! 2 of them will be staying here. They are due May 28th. They will be UKC registered. Will have shots and wormed. Price $300.00. I can give references on Sassy. this is her first litter.

.....SOUTHERN MO. ONE TON DUALLY
...........PERRYMANS ARKIE JACK
.....HINSONS BLUE ROSE
CH. BEAVER CREEK BLUE SASSY
.....DARK BLUE BONES
...........FIVE-STAR SADIE
.....DARK BLUE LADY

Old Post 05-20-2019 06:01 PM
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Fellas y’all need to try one I’ve got a female out of ole Reb that’s been treeing her on since about 6 months old.

Old Post 05-21-2019 04:53 AM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stanleysbluetic
New UKC Forum Member

I have a young male dog from the same bloodline he has done very well, he pretty well started hunting himself, and treeing on his own. I assure you if you purchase one of those pups you would be very pleased. Ken is a great guy, give him a call.

Old Post 05-23-2019 09:46 PM
Stanleysbluetic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stanleysbluetic Click here to Send Stanleysbluetic a Private Message Click Here to Email Stanleysbluetic Find more posts by Stanleysbluetic Add Stanleysbluetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

2 males and 3 females left

Old Post 05-28-2019 02:43 AM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

1 male and 2 females left.

Old Post 06-01-2019 07:47 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Sassy had her pups Thursday. She had 12 so far she is raising all 12. Seems to be a good momma...So far 2 males and 4 female are already spoken for...

Old Post 06-01-2019 07:51 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

All females are sold out of the Reb X Jackie cross. I have one nice male left...

Old Post 06-06-2019 02:21 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

All pups have been sold from the Reb X Jackie cross. Thank you to all who bought pups from this cross and to those of you who showed interest.....

Old Post 06-11-2019 03:16 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

There is 6 female pups left from the Reb X Sassy cross.

Old Post 06-11-2019 03:18 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

3 female pups left out of Reb X Sassy cross.

Old Post 06-23-2019 11:11 PM