UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

How far u live from Beckley WV?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2016 08:20 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Beckley,WV

About a 3 hour drive.

Old Post 05-07-2016 12:09 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Took Chloe out last night and treed this coon before the rain started.

Old Post 05-17-2016 11:12 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Great camera work men.

Old Post 05-17-2016 09:30 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

purgatoryblue

Thanks for the comment,and thanks for the pics. of Maude and Jenny.Have you been hunting any between the rains? Jenny is going to have pups, Iam going to say she will have 5 or 6. We should know next week. Take care.

Old Post 05-18-2016 11:23 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Will they be all Blue?

Old Post 05-28-2016 07:51 PM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

It should be some all blue, but all pups have been spoken for.

Old Post 05-31-2016 11:37 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Put me on the list for a all Blue Female out of the next litter please.

Old Post 06-01-2016 09:32 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

I''ll put you on a list for a all blue female.

Old Post 06-03-2016 10:17 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-24-2016 10:54 AM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

New Pups:

Hey Bob and Tom- hope all is well with you. Before you let the pups go,if possible would you post photos of them. I would really like to see them. The man with the outstanding Walker gyp brought some pictures of her and Kermit's pups-they look to be bluetick colored. The real good Bluetick gyp's pups are mostly all-blue,one has a little tan trim on it's cheek bones. The Plott gyp killed her pups. James Reese's female is due 8-11-16. This is the second time he's bred her to Kermit. He bred another female to Jake {Kermit's brother},they were born2-25-16. Bear are on the move,but mating season is about over. They're out all through the day eating blackberries,sarvis,and new apples. The neighbors are complaining a lot about them.

Old Post 07-03-2016 11:09 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

Wes, Ill try to get some pics. of the pups this week. We have seen a few bear moving about, mostly 100# or less in size. Pups are doing really well. We get them out every day and let them run around.Have you been hunting Maude any latley? Talk to ta soon.

Old Post 07-06-2016 12:59 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

puppies

Here is a few pics of our pups, its hard to get them to hold still for a pic.

Old Post 07-07-2016 10:30 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures.

I really like the looks of those pups. I hope they make as good of bearhounds as their sire and dam. I know that's asking a lot,but it's possible.Good luck with them and good hunting to both you and Tom.

Old Post 07-07-2016 11:59 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

All blue pup

Picked up my all blue pup Monday from Joe Harvey, pup is out of North Mtn Diesel II and Glade Run Beda. He has a big mouth and is very adventurous, hope he makes a good one.

Old Post 07-08-2016 01:22 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Is there anymore of those pup's for sale?

Old Post 07-09-2016 02:19 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

pups

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba D's Blues
Is there anymore of those pup's for sale?

Yeah but they have trim

Old Post 07-09-2016 02:57 AM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ok I like the all Blue dog's that's why I was asking.

Old Post 07-09-2016 03:15 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

all blue pup

wvcoonrunner, I wish you the best with your pup. Diesel has pups now that are used on coon, bear and hogs. Keep me posted on how your pup turns out. Thanks

Old Post 07-11-2016 09:16 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pup's

When you going to make your next cross and will it be heavy Smokey River?

Old Post 07-14-2016 03:21 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Re: all blue pup

quote:
Originally posted by Bestep
wvcoonrunner, I wish you the best with your pup. Diesel has pups now that are used on coon, bear and hogs. Keep me posted on how your pup turns out. Thanks

Thanks, I really like the way he acts, he shows no fear. Has a booming mouth on him and is very good on his feet. I think he's going to do just fine.

Old Post 07-14-2016 11:47 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

If all goes well our next cross will be made in the spring and they will be smokey river bred.

Old Post 07-16-2016 12:20 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Here are the two pups we kept from Jenny.

Old Post 08-04-2016 10:38 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Great picture of two good looking pups!

I wish I was Tom's age and had pups out of beardogs as good as their sire and dam are. George is proud of his and excited about starting him this season. He named him "Drive". He picked up another pup this week that's out of the real good Walker gyp that I mentioned before.

Old Post 08-04-2016 11:15 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Bobby, mine pictured above is already harassing a caged coon, got scratched pretty good and went back for more. He's gonna be gritty that's for sure, really excited about this pup.

Old Post 08-05-2016 06:02 PM