UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ###Dual Grand Prospect###
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

###Dual Grand Prospect###

Male pup that was a year old in May 3rd. I raised from a pup but no time to hunt, he’s green. Seen 1 caged coon a couple weeks ago and barked good at it. That’s all the exposure he’s had. He’s put together extremely well and would grand on the bench easily. He needs to be given a chance, has the potential to be great... he’s out of Big Country and Kaskaskia River Trudy ( Boomer female). Performanced and SS paid plus DNA done. $400.00
Contact Jeremy 612-508-3201.

Home of some future hopefuls.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2019 03:06 AM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

pup

Consider him sold. I will call you after daylight, just got home from hunting. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-18-2019 07:43 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

SOLD

Thanks Ron! Glad your getting him and looking forward to seeing what you can do with him!

Old Post 06-18-2019 02:49 PM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

I have a sister him that's making me want to hit the woods.
Would love to see a picture of him if have one.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 06-18-2019 10:46 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear yours is doing well. Shoot me a text and I’ll share some pics.

Old Post 06-18-2019 11:36 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter mate to him that has treed at least 60 coon by her self and won her cast at baby stakes by splitting 2 different time. I would of loved to have him but I cant hunt 2 Good luck Ron

Old Post 06-19-2019 02:22 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

That’s good to hear Mark! I think you made a good cross. Good luck with yours down the road.

Old Post 06-19-2019 10:17 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Country Roxz

Messed with him last 10 days, but he really never needed to get used to anything around here. Big, bold & ready for action. Showed him cage coon last night & he went BIZZZEEERRRKKK!!! He don't know how to kill coon yet ,but really tried on this one till it ran under truck, so that he couldn't get to it. Give him one more to play with, then off to woods with ole dog. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 07-09-2019 12:30 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

Sounds great!

Glad he’s going to get a chance! Hope he wins the World hunt for you! If he hunts as good as he looks you’ll have a complete package!

Old Post 07-09-2019 10:08 PM