UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NiteCh McCulley's tree-hugging Murphy
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Murphy pups looking great

His first litter is 3 months old and and they're sharp and seem to be smart. Pretty too.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2020 03:23 AM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Pups all sold

All pups are spoken for. If these pups turn out like Ron and I believe they will, there may be a repeat breeding. I had a baby in November and a pup was not the best thing for me now but it is not easy to let go of your first choice when he is that nice. Family always comes first though. If anyone would like pictures or videos of Murphy, feel free to contact me. Austin 9209730124 and hopefully soon, I can post videos of his pups working game.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 03-24-2020 12:55 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Anyone looking for a solid coonhound to breed to??

Check Murphy out, the pups from him are looking good showing alotof intelligence so far! Not going to brag on them“YET”!!!

Old Post 05-03-2020 01:32 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Anyone interested in this previous cross?

It could be made again this week. BUT ONLY WITH PREPAID BOOKINGS😉

Old Post 05-21-2020 05:41 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Murphy is doing well and looking for love. He had a slight mishap a few weeks ago that could have been tragic. He jumped out of my pickup while I was doing about 40 mph. I seen him roll once slide a little and after that he was jogging towards the truck with no injuries except a little soreness. I would love to get him over a heavy clover or coma female sometime before he gets much older to keep a heavy line of bozo hounds by my place.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 06-20-2020 08:50 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

This litter is about 8 months old and the owners that have been working with them like them. If you have a good female that you want bred to a good male, give me a call.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 08-12-2020 07:43 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Have You collected him Can you send me videos on the wood please. He probably cross well with Ragin Bo or Lil Darlin Females or Thrasher females aswell 843-841-5008

Old Post 10-17-2020 03:12 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Murphy

No I have not had him collected. I sent you a few videos on messenger. My phone does not send them well through text message. He may very well cross well on your stuff, as I believe he would compliment many females and lines. He has traits that many dogs could benefit from including great mouth, common sense, and willingness to please as well as others.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Last edited by mac attack on 10-18-2020 at 03:40 AM

Old Post 10-18-2020 03:30 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Murphy is still treeing coons consistently and looking good at it. I am willing to show him in the woods to anyone interested. Can also send pics/ videos. I have heard that a few pups from his first litter are starting well. They were a year last month.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 12-13-2020 09:35 PM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

These reports are getting interesting!!!

I think we can try again maybe?

Old Post 12-29-2020 04:02 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

The female that murphy bred last year is in again and we are trying to gauge interest in pups. A few from the last litter are doing very well as year olds. One is making a good coyote dog and the others are chasing raccoons. Both murphy and the mother of the pups mind very well. Austin 9209730124

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 01-12-2021 06:33 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

I am getting some pretty good reports on some of the pups that have been hunted regularly. There has been a young male that has been trailing coyotes really well as well as treeing coons for his owner. I am sure murphy would be happy to breed more females. He will put the desire to please into his litters. Thanks for reading. Austin 9209730124

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 02-23-2021 08:20 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

I heard another pup from murphy's first litter is doing really well on cats up in vermont. They seem to be very well rounded dogs as well as great hounds when pushed. Ron and I are hoping to make the deventer/coma cross again.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 04-23-2021 03:46 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Murph serviced my Deanwood drifter blooded female

Thursday night!

Old Post 08-10-2021 01:29 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Pups on the ground

Dixie bad her pups Sunday night. There was 11 total, 4 females and 7 males. All are doing well. I believe all females are spoken for as of now and some of the males. Contact Ron Schultz on here or myself if interested in a pup and I can get you in contact with Ron. This is a second cross. The first litter is almost 2 years old and there are some very nice young hounds running both coons and some chasing big game.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 10-15-2021 05:49 PM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

There is ten pups

Doing well , ready to go in few weeks

Old Post 11-11-2021 05:35 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Very excited

I will be picking up my puppy out of Murphy Dixie cross tomorrow. There are a few very nice pups left. Reach out to Ronald Schultz on here if you see a pup that sparks your interest. He has a post on the walker dog and puppy classifieds on here.

Here is a short video of pups.
https://youtube.com/shorts/TqMnFeCrfyE?feature=share

Here is an audio of the sire falling treed. He is the bawl mouthed dog
https://youtube.com/shorts/HaF01wxwIZ4?feature=share

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Last edited by mac attack on 12-09-2021 at 02:16 AM

Old Post 12-09-2021 02:03 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

I think some good females should get up by murphy

There are some two year olds doing a fine job on coon , 1 very good coyote dog and a little female in the bouncing around the northeastern states chasing cat and bear!!

Old Post 12-22-2021 11:53 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Re: NiteCh McCulley's tree-hugging Murphy

quote:
Originally posted by mac attack
Murphy is a busy, tight Coma bred coon dog who likes to have his coons. He seems to be more accurate during the cold months as compared to mid summer. He is very sensible while hunting and at home. He will open a decent amount on hot tracks but is semi silent to silent on cold tracks. Often enough his first bark will be a locate. I would like to have a pup off of him sometime. Titles are not important to me but would prefer to breed to proven hunters. I'd love to have a pup off of a coma or clover bred female. He is off of a father daughter accidental breeding. Grandson to Schultz's stylish coma. 920-973-0124

Old Post 01-21-2022 03:13 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

This male should be bred to

If you are looking for smart good looking coonhound pups

Old Post 02-25-2022 03:41 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I had gotten a pup off of this last cross Ron and I made and the pup I kept off of this litter is a really nice acting puppy. I have heard from a few others that love their pups as well and they are fond of their pups too. He is 6 months now and will be making some trips to the woods really soon. Murphy may be breeding a heavy trackman female in the near future. They will have some mouths on them. They may have a few available but keep most in their group.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 04-03-2022 02:31 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

A nice female getting bred

A real nice trackman female is here now and will be getting bred in the next few days. She is built really nice and is supposed to be a nice coondog.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 06-15-2022 03:48 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

That female didn’t stick

But if anyone is looking for a solid coonhound to breed to a strong bloodline of good track n tree dogs, here he is!!!

Old Post 09-15-2022 12:40 PM