UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 year old male $800
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
englishhunter97
UKC Forum Member

3 year old male $800

Runs and trees his own coon. Good chop mouth both ways. Big triple chop yodel sounding locate. Hes goy a 3rd place toward nitech. Has 85 points on bench with a best of show. 2 htx passes. Very accurate, fun dog to hunt, I just don't have the time to hunt anymore so I'm getting out of it. Can send pics. Text 419-566-4634, can't accept phone calls so text only . Price is $800 but its negotiable. He needs gone to someone that will hunt him so he's not sitting in the kennel all the time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2015 09:58 PM
englishhunter97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishhunter97 Click here to Send englishhunter97 a Private Message Find more posts by englishhunter97 Add englishhunter97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryan26
UKC Forum Member

is it a stay put tree dog

Old Post 07-06-2015 02:09 AM
ryan26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryan26 Click here to Send ryan26 a Private Message Click Here to Email ryan26 Find more posts by ryan26 Add ryan26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishhunter97
UKC Forum Member

Yea I've never had him leave a tree. I don't get on here much so you'll be better off texting me. Also have a Remington 700 .243 im looking to sell for $400 obo

Old Post 07-07-2015 02:47 AM
englishhunter97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishhunter97 Click here to Send englishhunter97 a Private Message Find more posts by englishhunter97 Add englishhunter97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishhunter97
UKC Forum Member

Had a guy named Scott call interested in the dog and gum, I tried to call you back but it said the number was changed or disconnected give me a call again when you get a minute

Old Post 07-08-2015 11:06 PM