UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech Coonvalley Singing Tapp X English Creek Sue Pups , ms
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Coonvalley Singing Tapp X English Creek Sue Pups , ms

Ukc Reg English Coonhound pups, born 5-30-15 will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. This is gonna be an awesome cross. Tapp is Grnitech, PKc Ch, and HTX all as a 2 year old, Sue is just a country coonhound, hasn't been to many hunts. She is a go-hunting dog, will go as deep as necessary to get the job done with or without company, big bawl on track and chop on the tree with super locate anybody can call.
A classy tree dog, there's no jumping or jacking the tree, she finds her a spot and goes belly up, she can hunt with any dog, not a mean hair on her. Her ped is loaded with talent: Wolf Creek Rollen Rock, Postell's Totally Alsome, Pin Oak Todd, Fayard's Lemon just to name a few. There will be 7 male pups for sale @ 250.00 you may contact me at 601-550--0530 THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2015 01:54 AM
walkerf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerf Click here to Send walkerf a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerf Find more posts by walkerf Add walkerf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

English Creek Sue's Ped

201%20001_zpshgaip94h.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Old Post 06-29-2015 01:59 AM
walkerf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerf Click here to Send walkerf a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerf Find more posts by walkerf Add walkerf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bryan lott
UKC Forum Member

These pups sire pedigree to name a few
faywards mad marge.
Tapp is direct pup out of faywards zombie
Tapp has a pkc and ukc world champion in his pedigree.
Now to describe TAPP and the way he hunts. He likes to be by himself. He don't leave out chunking rocks in your face but he don't run past many coons either. he hunts the area you put him in.
he handles as well as any dog in the woods. This is the last dog I bread his oldest litter are 8 months old there was 6 of them and 3 of the six I know are running and treeing. The other 3 I don't know about. Tapp is not the greatest coon dog in country but he suites me
and I have one of his pups myself and he is turning into a nice pup.
I think these cross is one of the best crosses I made because of the dam pedigree.
if you need to know more give me a call 662-739-0455
thanks
Bryan Lott

Last edited by bryan lott on 06-29-2015 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 06-29-2015 10:01 PM
bryan lott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bryan lott Click here to Send bryan lott a Private Message Click Here to Email bryan lott Find more posts by bryan lott Add bryan lott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoss 55
UKC Forum Member

Tapp X Sue Pups

Just a word about the mother of these pups.
I am along 99% of the time this female goes to the woods as her owner is my hunting partner. She is a nice pleasure dog and has placed a couple of times in the hunts.
I will say this at the risk of making him mad; if Floyd were a real competition handler she would be at least a Nite Champion and probably more.
Guys, her pedigree is as good as any dog and she will get it done by herself or in company. Open on track and a nice clean tree dog.
Her old daddy Dude is a Gr Nite Champion, 10 years old and does not take a back seat to any dog young or old. He is accurate and like Sue not a mean bone in him.
I think Tapp's record speaks for him.
These should be some good ones with an unbelievable pedigree so don't overlook them.
Thanks and God Bless!

Old Post 06-30-2015 05:05 AM
Hoss 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoss 55 Click here to Send Hoss 55 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoss 55 Add Hoss 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-07-2015 11:13 AM
bryan lott
UKC Forum Member

These should be some really nice pups.

Old Post 07-08-2015 03:29 AM
bryan lott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bryan lott Click here to Send bryan lott a Private Message Click Here to Email bryan lott Find more posts by bryan lott Add bryan lott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bryan lott
UKC Forum Member

These should be some really nice pups.

Old Post 07-08-2015 03:29 AM
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

These pups are 6 weeks old now and doing great, if anyone is interested give me a call @ 601-550-0530
Thanks

Old Post 07-09-2015 11:06 AM
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

Three puppies sold, I still have 4 males for sale, they're 6 weeks old, healthy and ready to go.
THANKS

Old Post 07-13-2015 12:59 AM
bryan lott
UKC Forum Member

There dads oldest litter is 8 months old and there were 6 in that litter.
I have kept up with all of them all the ones that are being hunted are running and treeing. So I think these pups will be easy starters

Old Post 07-13-2015 10:46 PM
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-17-2015 02:57 AM
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-21-2015 11:43 AM
walkerf
UKC Forum Member

I'm taking some pups to the RQE in Bay Springs , Ms tonight. They're 8 weeks old now and really nice. If anyone is interested in taking a look at them stop by, THANKS

Old Post 07-25-2015 03:29 PM