UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Young redtick female in Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Young redtick female in Ohio

This redtick female is outta Grnt Limited Edition and Grnt Tickle me Fancy.Smaller female prolly weighes 50 pounds.She has been hunted very little and is green as grass.She is paid up in performance and super stakes.Price is $500 picked up here.Located in Goshen,Ohio.My number is 513-659-6467.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2015 01:14 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Jackson 87

She is a good looking female I know you said limited hunting and green but has she seen a live coon or anything? And how is she around the house with kids ,other dogs and kennel manners and how does she handle leading and stuff? Thanks Dion

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Old Post 07-04-2015 02:07 AM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Dion I sent you a pm.

Old Post 07-04-2015 05:14 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

Female

Could you text me pictures of her pedigree and her birthday? Thanks 9014615159

Old Post 07-04-2015 03:13 PM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-04-2015 09:03 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

I have seen 4 other litter mates to this female do some good work. and good reports on others that have been hunted from this cross.
This one should do the same if hunted, I would think.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Last edited by Doug Terrell on 07-05-2015 at 03:03 PM

Old Post 07-05-2015 02:08 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Jackson 87

I got it thanks. I was at a ball tourney all weekend with my daughter.

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Old Post 07-06-2015 11:23 AM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyhunter94
UKC Forum Member

is the dog still avail?

Old Post 07-11-2015 02:36 AM
turkeyhunter94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyhunter94 Click here to Send turkeyhunter94 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyhunter94 Find more posts by turkeyhunter94 Add turkeyhunter94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

I'm gonna lower the price to $300.Need her gone asap.

Old Post 07-26-2015 09:34 PM