UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 ½ Old Male B&T Nite Champion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
snowman 5530
New UKC Forum Member

2 ½ Old Male B&T Nite Champion

I currently have a 2 1/2 year old Nite Champion male for sale. He is a good coondog that needs no help getting it done. He will split tree and is about 95% accurate. There are no down sides to his ability to tree coons !! You can hunt him with other dogs and there’s not a mean side to him. Hard tree dog that bawls on track and chops on tree. Will show in the woods !! He's out of the following listed below:

Sire: GRNITECH'PR'NORTHERN NIGHTS STILL FOGGY

Dam: CH GRNITECH'PR' COULTER'S RINGTAIL GENIE

Asking price is $3200.00

Can text pictures. Text is preferred due to my work schedule. 804-389-1354

Serious Inquires ONLY !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2016 02:42 PM
snowman 5530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowman 5530 Click here to Send snowman 5530 a Private Message Find more posts by snowman 5530 Add snowman 5530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

I owned the Foggy (Fog) dog. He was directly off of Rex. He only ended up having around 80 pups but he was over 12% reproduction from what ukc told me. Genie is on the reproducers list. Most of Fogs pups were well balanced with a little more emphasis on track but were also nice stay put treedogs that were accurate. Many could smell and move tracks that other dogs couldnt even open on. I have never hunted with this particular male but if hes anything like others off of Fog he should be a coondog. Good luck to whoever ends up buying him.

Old Post 01-21-2016 05:45 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowman 5530
New UKC Forum Member

How true Mr. Dan !! Just to add when he gives his locate ....he gives a long bawl .. then turnover to a hard chop !!! Who ever ends up with this dog is getting a real jewel !!

Kent Kennel's
New Kent Virginia
1-804-389-1354

Old Post 01-21-2016 08:23 PM
snowman 5530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowman 5530 Click here to Send snowman 5530 a Private Message Find more posts by snowman 5530 Add snowman 5530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowman 5530
New UKC Forum Member

The dog is sold !

Kent's Kennels
New Kent Va

Old Post 02-11-2016 03:29 PM
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

if possible could you tell me who bought him?
Thanks. I would like to keep tabs on Fogs pups especially since Fog is gone.

Old Post 02-11-2016 08:21 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote