UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coonhound Bloodlines
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Bloodlines

Has anyone received their monthly issue of coonhound bloodlines yet? Still haven't received mine the lat one I received was the english addition. They must just be behind this month like everything else.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2020 12:47 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

I got mine the other day. Should be hitting all mailboxes soon.

Old Post 08-02-2020 01:13 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeslieCremin
UKC Moderator

Good morning!
No, we're running right on schedule this month. The August issue should be in your mailbox no later than today, August 3. Feel free to email or call if you don't receive your issue with your mail today and we'll be happy to resend a copy!

Thanks!
Leslie

Old Post 08-03-2020 02:59 PM
LeslieCremin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeslieCremin Click here to Send LeslieCremin a Private Message Click Here to Email LeslieCremin Find more posts by LeslieCremin Add LeslieCremin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I thought that USPS was way behind with deliveries?

Old Post 08-03-2020 04:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeslieCremin
UKC Moderator

Hi Richard! I certainly do hope USPS is getting the magazines delivered in a timely manner. We want to make sure you have some reading material to enjoy these days while you're relaxing!

Old Post 08-03-2020 05:21 PM
LeslieCremin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeslieCremin Click here to Send LeslieCremin a Private Message Click Here to Email LeslieCremin Find more posts by LeslieCremin Add LeslieCremin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

I haven't received mine yet. If it isn't here by Wednesday; I will PM you if that's ok. I just think I need to give my delivery lady an extra day or 2. That being said, I'm not sure what is going on with her/them. I got 2 different guy's electric bill last week and mine came today. They have everything messed up right now.

Old Post 08-03-2020 11:51 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Postlady doesn't know where I am. Maybe it will be in my mailbox when I get back home.

Old Post 08-03-2020 11:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

Got mine August 1st.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 08-04-2020 01:09 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

Am I the only one that hasn't gotten theirs yet?

Old Post 08-05-2020 08:40 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

I've still not got mine yet either dont know what's going on usually have mine around the 28th or 29th of every month dont know what's going on.

Old Post 08-05-2020 08:44 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

CoonHound Bloodlines

Mine usually comes anywhere from the 15th.of one month to the 15th of the next month.Most times all the info is already happened.I have to rely on the UKC events listings.Not impressed with the mail service.It is usually post marked from Jamaica,NY.

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 08-05-2020 11:19 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeslieCremin
UKC Moderator

Good morning!
If you still haven't gotten your August issue, please feel free to message me or email me and I'll get another copy sent right out to you. Thanks!

Leslie
lcremin@ukcdogs.com

Old Post 08-06-2020 01:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Will another copy get here any quicker than the first one?

Old Post 08-06-2020 01:05 PM
LeslieCremin
UKC Moderator

Hi Richard!
I certainly do hope so! By the way, those photos look amazing. The lady that delivers your mail may want to bring out your copy personally and enjoy that view!

Old Post 08-06-2020 01:13 PM
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I haven't got mine either, Not had time to think about working 60 plus hours a week!!

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 08-06-2020 03:18 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

CoonHound Bloodlines

Nice for to offer but it still takes forever to get here.As I have mentioned before why not offer a digital version.It would be faster and no postage to worry about.

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 08-06-2020 04:11 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, mine came today. That sure was timely.

Old Post 08-06-2020 11:15 PM