UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus
Pages (45): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Don't forget Trump and his Son said it was a Hoax Brought on by Dems!! So it must be SOOO. For his Followers. and those on hear.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:54 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Jen, my wife said that if I just wear gloves and let her wrap my head up with toilet paper like a mummy when I go out that I can't catch it. Is that true?

Of course aren't women always right lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:50 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Coronavirus...eventually to be known as Hillarys Revenge. Since the Clinton Cartel has gotten involved with pharmaceuticals what better way to get revenge and then possibly come out as heros. Heck anythings possible.

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:50 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I agree Jen. There wasn't a confirmed case in eastern Canada until today.
Just the bare tip of the iceberg. ...baton down the hatches!

I just learn that your PM's wife tested positive. I was more surprised by the news he had a wife lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:56 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I just learn that your PM's wife tested positive. I was more surprised by the news he had a wife lol.

It's popular belief she's just for show lol. I keep insisting he's not a French pansy...he's bilingual.

Old Post 03-13-2020 04:09 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now they are saying that Trump is going to declare Martial Law this afternoon. Maybe all of those fallout shelters are going to be useful after all.
I remember when I was a teenager that one of my girlfriends' dad built an underground fallout shelter in their backyard. She would spend the night in it and I would sneak out and stay with her. We got a lot of use out of that fallout shelter.

Old Post 03-13-2020 04:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Headed to the Wal Mart....

the first time i laid eyes on you

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Looks like you are headed to a Trump Rally. lmbo

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:21 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:

If walmart greeters carried guns you wouldn't have to worry about any virus lol

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:59 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Another perspective.... About 3 people/day die from Covid 19 virus in the USA now. About 3,200 people die from auto accidents. Does anyone plan on quitting driving?

Old Post 03-13-2020 06:11 PM
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

Oklared, Russia has at least 45 cases.

Old Post 03-13-2020 06:17 PM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

About 275 children die "each day" from auto accidents in the USA. Zero children have died from Covid 19 and yet they are closing schools. Is the media reporting these facts?
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Old Post 03-13-2020 06:19 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Thank you for posting that tissue wrapped picture of yourself, I have laughed my butt off. I needed a good laugh, it's no fun being laid up with a busted knee. Dave

Old Post 03-13-2020 08:27 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Mr lambert

That’s $100 worth of toilet paper you got on your head hope somebody don’t try and rob you lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-13-2020 09:18 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Now you see why a picture is worth a thousand words! Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-13-2020 09:24 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

No Chewback only ignorant dumocrats cover their faces, while causing havic.

Old Post 03-14-2020 12:56 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I’m just glad to see there is not a streak on the paper

Old Post 03-14-2020 01:33 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
I’m just glad to see there is not a streak on the paper

May be next time he has to get wrapped with the low supply lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-14-2020 05:16 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Don't forget Trump and his Son said it was a Hoax Brought on by Dems!! So it must be SOOO. For his Followers. and those on hear.

NO, THEY SAID THE DEM'S ARE A HOAX AND ARE RIGHT ON

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-14-2020 02:44 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Nice protective measures Richard!

Listen to this Dr. Michael Osterholm. This is his bread and butter as an infectious disease "detective". He will put your numbers of the common flu deaths to shame.

Mainstream media and the President have job to keep you distracted and calm to try and maintain order.

My good friend Chuck Allen brought up a very valid point to me today when he asked why there are no reporters, footage from ground zero? We did that with Ebola. We did that with Avian flu virus. They had someone on the ground reporting showing you the massive numbers of chickens being slaughtered to try and contain the source.

There is information that is not being relayed to us to prevent instilling Panic. There are not enough police or military to contain the population. There are barely enough medical facilities to treat our basic issues like cancer, heart attacks, etc. let alone a wave of thousands of COVID-19 cases.

Either way, give it a listen. It is almost two hours long but he gives you some gut wrenching facts in the first 5 minutes of where we are headed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw&t=182s

Sasquatch, Over and Out.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 03-15-2020 01:48 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Thank you Sasquatch and give ol Bigfoot (your dog) a good ear scratching from the Cummings!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-15-2020 02:36 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Harder
Nice protective measures Richard!

Listen to this Dr. Michael Osterholm. This is his bread and butter as an infectious disease "detective". He will put your numbers of the common flu deaths to shame.

Mainstream media and the President have job to keep you distracted and calm to try and maintain order.

My good friend Chuck Allen brought up a very valid point to me today when he asked why there are no reporters, footage from ground zero? We did that with Ebola. We did that with Avian flu virus. They had someone on the ground reporting showing you the massive numbers of chickens being slaughtered to try and contain the source.

There is information that is not being relayed to us to prevent instilling Panic. There are not enough police or military to contain the population. There are barely enough medical facilities to treat our basic issues like cancer, heart attacks, etc. let alone a wave of thousands of COVID-19 cases.

Either way, give it a listen. It is almost two hours long but he gives you some gut wrenching facts in the first 5 minutes of where we are headed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw&t=182s

Sasquatch, Over and Out.

Thanks Brother , now Ole Nathan and I are about has sarcastic as they come with a very irreverent sense of humor , but what I saw at wal-mart yesterday , was unbelievable! Is this bad probably so , but fear will paralyze you! Every one really needs to calm down a whole lot. All the stuff in the news the last few weeks the shut downs cancellations etc. , they are doing this in increments , phase lines etc. Kind of like a firebreak. This virus is a forest fire , we are the fuel it feeds off of. scatter the fuel out or move it out of the way and the fire dies down. Now the MSM are like the Boy who cried wolf one too many times because they were mad , lonely , gender confused , mommy didn't love them daddy beat them too much or not enough etc. whatever. And lost all credibility because of this and now they are feeding this fire oxygen fanning the flames of hysteria making it harder to contain. The msm and establishment both D and R are the only REAL disease out there masquerading has the cure. So please calm down everyone , don't go bat poop soup crazy. I am sipping on some fine banana shine and watching a movie with my bride. When this is over with and some of ya'll don't want to hear this. You will thank God for President Trump and VP Pence. Furthermore don't make a run on the banks. or Pull out of your 401 k etc. it is foolish and besides that if it does fail its only use will be TP or musket wadding anyway. The one good thing that may come out of this is the end of globalization and the selling out of the USA by our establishment politicians for the last 40 or so years. And bring our jobs back from over seas. JMHO and S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-15-2020 03:56 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Two shifty but enterprising brothers in my hometown travelled across our state buying up all of the hand sanitizer. They planned to sell it on Amazon and eBay at rediculous prices but Amazon and eBay took down all of their posts. They now are stuck with a couple of storage lockers with 18,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.

News this morning... They "donated" all of the hand sanitizer to a charity to be given out and apologized after the local police knocked on their door.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-16-2020 at 03:04 PM

Old Post 03-16-2020 12:05 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How is that curve that Jen has been talking about doing in China? I haven't heard any of the Main News Media reporting on that now. It has peaked and headed down sharply. They only had 16 new cases yesterday. And people are recovering just as fast as they got it. This is without any vaccine. Carona Virus will all but disappear when the vaccine comes out in 2 months. So much for the sky falling in.

Old Post 03-16-2020 03:20 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
How is that curve that Jen has been talking about doing in China? I haven't heard any of the Main News Media reporting on that now. It has peaked and headed down sharply. They only had 16 new cases yesterday. And people are recovering just as fast as they got it. This is without any vaccine. Carona Virus will all but disappear when the vaccine comes out in 2 months. So much for the sky falling in.

How do you think that has been accomplished?

Old Post 03-16-2020 03:23 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote