UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > wtb female pom
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saltcreekdogs
UKC Forum Member

wtb female pom

looking to buy a female pom. Cannot be spayed. Color doesn't matter. Does not have to be papered. Call or text 330 465 2205 if you have what i'm looking for

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:29 PM
saltcreekdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for saltcreekdogs Click here to Send saltcreekdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email saltcreekdogs Find more posts by saltcreekdogs Add saltcreekdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronwatson
UKC Forum Member

Excellent post! In fact, my friend is looking for a Pomeranian dog and she asked me to help her. I will give your telephone number, so she will call you to buy your dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2014 03:35 AM
aaronwatson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aaronwatson Click here to Send aaronwatson a Private Message Click Here to Email aaronwatson Find more posts by aaronwatson Add aaronwatson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote