UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lippers Stylish Rooster
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JLP 64
UKC Forum Member

rooster

are you still hunting the rooster dog? do you have any pups ready to go out of him? how is his pups doing that are hunting age? thanks!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2013 03:54 PM
JLP 64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLP 64 Click here to Send JLP 64 a Private Message Click Here to Email JLP 64 Find more posts by JLP 64 Add JLP 64 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Check with Eric Franks on here. I think he may still have a pup..that was the last litter i know about.
Yes Rooster is being hunted.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 07-19-2013 05:23 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JLP 64
UKC Forum Member

rooster

Old Post 07-20-2013 05:07 PM
JLP 64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLP 64 Click here to Send JLP 64 a Private Message Click Here to Email JLP 64 Find more posts by JLP 64 Add JLP 64 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

contact info for William German ? phone number?

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 08-02-2013 02:51 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Jay.pm sent

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic

Old Post 08-02-2013 03:15 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
artkiger
UKC Forum Member

Rooster

Could the owner of Rooster or someone that has there contact info please send me a P.M. With the contact info,
Thank you

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:20 PM
artkiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for artkiger Click here to Send artkiger a Private Message Click Here to Email artkiger Find more posts by artkiger Add artkiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

This cross has been made with ROOSTER pups due mid November( Excellent fall bdays)!! The ability of Lipper x Bozo crosses are no surprise

Old, Winning, Reproducing COONDOG Blood !!

**********GRNTCH Owens Hardwood Bozo
******GRNTCH Logan's Wild Clover
**********GRNTCH Logan's Wild Julie
GRNITECH Massey's Lone Pine Bozo
**********GRNTCH WC Deamon
******GRNTCH Massey's CC Walker
**********GRNTCH Matthew's Buckeye Sue

*TURN THE PAIGE *

***********GRNTCH THUNDERS WILD CLYDE
*******GRNTCH CLYDES WILD TUFF
***********GRNTCH DEANS LITTLE KATIE ANN
NTCH Pkc Ch WILD SKY ( 4 Wins Toward Grand )
***********GRNTCH HONKY TONK SPOT
******* GRNTCH MILLERS LITTLE SPECK
***********PR SKIN EM BACK GRANNY

HOME OF:
GRNTCH LOGANS WILD KOBIE JACK "SEMEN"
GRNTCH CH PKC CH WILD POISON SMOKE @ STUD
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 10-23-2013 03:53 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brett Gragg
UP COMING LITTER FULL LITTER MATE SISTER TO HOUSES JAY BRED TO STYLISH ROOSTER !!!

Call me please as my computer died and I am on a public computer so I don't get on computer very often thanks

706-490-2029

Y'all are going to love them

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 01-20-2014 11:51 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

pm me a stud fee plz

btt

Old Post 01-24-2014 09:47 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Franks
UKC Forum Member

After trying for two solid weeks I was finally able to but the Rage dog from Mark Hicks since getting Rage and seeing him I can see why Mark did not want to let him go. He looks better in person than his picture. He sure has the looks and a huge mouth thanks Mark

Old Post 01-25-2014 10:29 PM
Gary Franks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Franks Click here to Send Gary Franks a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Franks Find more posts by Gary Franks Add Gary Franks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mahicks31
UKC Forum Member

I hope you enjoy him as much as I have the past 2 years! He is one of those that has all the things most of us are looking for in a hound!

Old Post 01-25-2014 10:35 PM
mahicks31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mahicks31 Click here to Send mahicks31 a Private Message Click Here to Email mahicks31 Find more posts by mahicks31 Add mahicks31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pup
UKC Forum Member

Posting this for My Son in Law.....
This is Crooked Oaks Stylish Spur. He is out of Rooster and Crescent Moon's Coon Collector. He is 9 months old and starting to figure things out.

HOME OF:

CH 'PR' IOWA STYLE ABBY-NORMAL ( GRNITECH WESSEL'S WILD CARD x GRNITECH WINDY PINE'S SWEET HONEY )
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' DRIFTER'S BLACK PEARL ( GRCH GRNITECH HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER x CH IOWA STYLE ABBY )

Old Post 02-11-2014 04:00 PM
Pup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pup Click here to Send Pup a Private Message Click Here to Email Pup Find more posts by Pup Add Pup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Franks
UKC Forum Member

Did anyone see the Rooster dog at SETWD last week if so how did he look?

Old Post 03-01-2014 01:49 AM
Gary Franks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Franks Click here to Send Gary Franks a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Franks Find more posts by Gary Franks Add Gary Franks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David W Roberts
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of gun smoke x rock river roxy big mouth coon treer real tree dog and a extremely hard hunter she is close to 2 years old now was wondering how she would cross with rooster

Old Post 03-03-2014 01:19 AM
David W Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David W Roberts Click here to Send David W Roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email David W Roberts Find more posts by David W Roberts Add David W Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

wow!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Pup

Posting this for My Son in Law.....
This is Crooked Oaks Stylish Spur. He is out of Rooster and Crescent Moon's Coon Collector. He is 9 months old and starting to figure things out.

I hunted with a female out of that litter last night....All I can say is WOW!!!!! Forget buying her, she had toenail polish on, she stays in the house...and she trees coons. About 150 bark a minute tree dog!.... we will make this cross again

Old Post 03-10-2014 02:52 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Malone
UKC Forum Member

Re: wow!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by EFranks
I hunted with a female out of that litter last night....All I can say is WOW!!!!! Forget buying her, she had toenail polish on, she stays in the house...and she trees coons. About 150 bark a minute tree dog!.... we will make this cross again
Does Rooster have any titles yet? Does Coon Collector have any titles? When you make this cross could you let me know? Thanks

Stylish Hardwood Kennel's Home Of :
('PR' Davis's Lipper' s Dominator & 'PR' Davis Harry's Stylish Queen)
(P.K.C $252.00)
Stylish Hardwood Bank

(PCh. GrNtCh. Davis's Stylish Harry's Hammer & NTCh. East River Hardwood Dixie)
PKC Ch. NtCh. Stylish Hardwood Tyme
('PR' Lipper's Dr. Law & 'PR' TRJ Hope)
Logan's Hardwood Flo

Old Post 03-10-2014 03:24 AM
John Malone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Malone Click here to Send John Malone a Private Message Click Here to Email John Malone Find more posts by John Malone Add John Malone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

sorry

For the ones that tried to reach me, I'm sorry. I have been working out of state and haven't been on the forum...I can give references on rooster pups..843-621-1656

Old Post 03-11-2014 12:07 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyMorris
UKC Forum Member

Efranks

Mailbox is full. Thanks

Old Post 03-17-2014 02:24 PM
JeremyMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyMorris Click here to Send JeremyMorris a Private Message Find more posts by JeremyMorris Add JeremyMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Will Law or Rooster be at Walker Days in Ohio?

Old Post 03-18-2014 12:30 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

rooster

Looking for young pup off rooster to put on bear, up too a year old thanks. You can text pics to 304-619-5637,,and. Any info

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 03-25-2014 08:31 PM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

May sell a nice daughter of Stylish Harry with Ukc 1st bred to Rooster !!! Get ahold of me if interested
518-521-6269

Last edited by nycooner on 03-26-2014 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 03-26-2014 01:51 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

rooster

Can you send a pic. To 304-619-5637

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 03-29-2014 02:47 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooncrazy7
UKC Forum Member

Are you interested

Let me know if your interested in breeding this female i think it will be a dominant cross but you tell me.

Her sire is
ntch cowee creek cletus
Ch grnitech cowee creek Clint
Ntch lippers stylish queen
Ch grnitech rock river sackett jr
ntch dollys stylish queen
grnitech grch houses lipper
Ntch stylish dolly
grnitech rock river sackett
grnitech skeans dolly
grnitech grch houses lipper
ntch stylish dolly
grnitech houses Clint
houses queen lou
Grnitech owens hardwood bozo
grnitech schmersals stylish queen

Her dam is
Nitch eds spring valley sandy
grnitech grch the rat trap
ntch barkers sandy bottom sadie
Grch grnitech rat attack
Grch boz amazing grace
grch grnitech arnolds hayes
Grnitech grch jordans knight flyer
Ch grnitech rock river sackett jr
grnitech night heat dixie
queens stylish boz
joes leatherneck lacy
Grnitech hard knockin stylish hayes
ntch right hands rose
grnitech grch jordans flint
knights bee

She is tight on the ground trees coons at night amd squirrels of the day handles better than any dog you have been with i promise walk her right off tree with no lead with coon looking down she dont care she listens. Never been bred im looking to raise a litter off her and looking for something that will cross well and still have good sense. She is black and white dog open spotted with two big pumpkin seeds over her eyes. If your interested get with me and we will try to work something out it nrver been in a nt hunt but hopefully that will change soon. Thanks

Old Post 03-31-2014 04:34 AM
cooncrazy7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncrazy7 Click here to Send cooncrazy7 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncrazy7 Find more posts by cooncrazy7 Add cooncrazy7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: rooster

quote:
Originally posted by mboyce
Can you send a pic. To 304-619-5637

Are you asking for a pic of Rooster ?

Old Post 04-01-2014 03:12 AM
jward
UKC Forum Member

Dog

I sent u a pm thank u

Old Post 04-09-2014 06:21 AM
jward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jward Click here to Send jward a Private Message Click Here to Email jward Find more posts by jward Add jward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote