UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just for grins.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Just for grins.

Let’s say I had a dog born in my back yard. Let’s say I made his mother a dual grand. I made him a dual grand. His reproducing record was 11 Ntchs , 1Grsch , 4 Grntch , 3 Bsch only With 99 pups would that be a good reproducing record ?

Yes he was a walker dog lol.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2020 09:32 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

I would have to see some more documentation,,,, was they all hunted through local hunts,, how many entries in each hunt,scorecards, and possibly what kind dogs they was hunted against. And, did any of them win the SS? 😁😁😁

Old Post 07-04-2020 09:41 PM
DMG_3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMG_3 Click here to Send DMG_3 a Private Message Find more posts by DMG_3 Add DMG_3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by DMG_3
I would have to see some more documentation,,,, was they all hunted through local hunts,, how many entries in each hunt,scorecards, and possibly what kind dogs they was hunted against. And, did any of them win the SS? 😁😁😁

Local hunts , Oklahoma state hunt winner , ada walker days ntch winner , $$$ won in $$$ kc , all different pups but nothing to brag about just normal stuff.

You going to buy me one of those $5,000 lipper pups that’s just been born so we can kick it up anouther notch ?

Tar

Old Post 07-04-2020 09:47 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

Tar,, you know your getting way to far ahead of yourself, those lipper dogs would have way too much potential for those local hunts.

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:16 PM
DMG_3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMG_3 Click here to Send DMG_3 a Private Message Find more posts by DMG_3 Add DMG_3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tar,, you know your getting way to far ahead of yourself, those lipper dogs would have way too much potential for those local hunts.

But I want one I just can’t afford it we could go nation wide. The possibility’s are endless !!

Tar

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:21 PM
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

I just couldn’t sleep at night if I was to get you a lipper pup tar. All the knowledge and skills you have for these hounds, others would just stop showing up to hunts if that happened. I do not want any part in being the cause of that.

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:29 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
I just couldn’t sleep at night if I was to get you a lipper pup tar. All the knowledge and skills you have for these hounds, others would just stop showing up to hunts if that happened. I do not want any part in being the cause of that.

Ok you get me one I promise I will only handle on half power instead of on full power so they will have some chance of winning.

I pinky swear !

Tar

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:33 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Tar,

You might want to turn the power knob back down a little....I’ve hunted with you on full power and most can’t hang, plus my lights are starting to dim over here from you drawing all the juice.

Old Post 07-04-2020 11:27 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:

They are not showing up now and I ain’t even been going what can we do to help that ?

Tar

Old Post 07-05-2020 12:57 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

And just like that O slick changed the subject from BC and rattler to a dog named Lipper, before this day is over he will have you caring water for him Just like someone else we know.

Old Post 07-05-2020 03:37 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
And just like that O slick changed the subject from BC and rattler to a dog named Lipper, before this day is over he will have you caring water for him Just like someone else we know.

Pooper scooper and water carrier all these years I should have a good pension built up I might be rich and not know it.

Tar

Old Post 07-05-2020 04:14 PM
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

Tar is like an ole dog trader I once knew. Always back and forth on everything, cause he couldn’t never remember what he started talking bout in 1st place.

Old Post 07-05-2020 04:51 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tar is like an ole dog trader I once knew. Always back and forth on everything, cause he couldn’t never remember what he started talking bout in 1st place.

Oh I remember I just choose to forget or plead the 5 th.

Tar

Old Post 07-05-2020 06:11 PM