UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How do you score this
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Green
If a dog carries that track out and has a coon....you can minus it all you want....and your vote might carry some weight with some home field advantage, but it won’t everywhere. You only need that strike anyway if your dog can’t tree a coon very fast. Some people feel they need to minus good consistent winning dogs to get them out of cast so they have a chance.

XXXX 222222222

WE ALL DON"T HUNT 1000 YARD HOT NOSED POP THEM UP DOGS

SOME OF US STILL HUNT DOGS WITH COLD TRAILING ABILITY THAT CAN TRACK THOSE OLD FEEDER DOWN TO A TREE

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2021 02:44 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If a dog carries that track out and has a coon....you can minus it all you want....and your vote might carry some weight with some home field advantage, but it won’t everywhere. You only need that strike anyway if your dog can’t tree a coon very fast. Some people feel they need to minus good consistent winning dogs to get them out of cast so they have a chance.

X2 . Unfortunately it’s almost impossible to minus a dog that leaves opening, never shuts up very long and is parked under a coon when u get to him. Most houndsman with a little experience can tell pretty fast who is babbling. Getting it minused is hard to do tho.

Old Post 02-20-2021 02:49 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
X2 . Unfortunately it’s almost impossible to minus a dog that leaves opening, never shuts up very long and is parked under a coon when u get to him. Most houndsman with a little experience can tell pretty fast who is babbling. Getting it minused is hard to do tho.

AAAHHH .. AND that is the problem.
You see how many argue over a rule here or any where in black and white
Yet we are suppose to trust these same individuals to know or use common sense to determine the difference between a babbler and and honest strike.
I can cite numerous experiences of my own but this one stands out ...
I know one particular very seasoned been there done that competition hunter that swore a cast members dog was babbling . Took 3-4 dumps before that cast member was able to prove otherwise. GUY ATE CROW
So point is if this guy couldn't figure it out and he was well versed in Comp hunts as well as owning several top hounds.(EVEN PLACED IN TOP 10 WORLD HUNT AND SOLD DOGS THAT PLACED HIGH SO HE KNEW HIS STUFF) how can you expect a less experienced judge to know the difference ???

And instead of doing away with strike points as some have suggested.
Perhaps we should do away with the babbling rule.
Strike them when they open and minus if they shut up
After all the tree dog has advantage of extra 25 points.
A first tree dog will beat a first strike dog every night...RIGHT?

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-20-2021 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 02-20-2021 03:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
AAAHHH ..

Absolutely.

Old Post 02-20-2021 04:42 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Some just have better sniffers than others. Lol

Possibly lol. Had a guy throw a fit one night and get right down all fours smelling the ground....said he couldn't smell nothing and neither could the rest of us so we couldn't prove his dog was babbling. I told him I couldn't smell coons very good but my BS detector has never worked better.

Old Post 02-20-2021 06:09 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What does "carry a track out" mean? Just because a dog keeps on barking doesn't mean that he is trailing. If a dog keeps on babbling he isn't "carrying a track.

Old Post 02-21-2021 03:31 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What does "carry a track out" mean? Just because a dog keeps on barking doesn't mean that he is trailing. If a dog keeps on babbling he isn't "carrying a track.

You know good and well what that term means, or are you new to coon hunting?

I can’t help it if some have better noses than others and can strike off the chain. You hear people all the time looking for silent dogs....maybe those dogs can smell it, but don’t want to tell the others. Lol.

I don’t like a chop mouth dog because I feel like they’re just barking because it sounds like that to me.....but if they are under that coon, I can handle it.

Old Post 02-21-2021 02:34 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
AAAHHH .. AND that is the problem.
You see how many argue over a rule here or any where in black and white
Yet we are suppose to trust these same individuals to know or use common sense to determine the difference between a babbler and and honest strike.
I can cite numerous experiences of my own but this one stands out ...
I know one particular very seasoned been there done that competition hunter that swore a cast members dog was babbling . Took 3-4 dumps before that cast member was able to prove otherwise. GUY ATE CROW
So point is if this guy couldn't figure it out and he was well versed in Comp hunts as well as owning several top hounds.(EVEN PLACED IN TOP 10 WORLD HUNT AND SOLD DOGS THAT PLACED HIGH SO HE KNEW HIS STUFF) how can you expect a less experienced judge to know the difference ???

I would rather go back to the old way, a grace period on the first drop of the night and after that nothing. That way you can put your light on the babblers and show everyone they ain't runnin a track LOL.

It was alot easier back then and I didn't see near as many babblers as I did after the rule changed.

They made the rule and it encourages babbling. They are already 200 in there before the minute is up so it's hard to minus a babbler as long as something keeps the strike open, even if it is stubbing it's toe.

Any time you have a rule like that it only encourages the behavior.

Take away the grace period and I would bet you would have alot less babbling dogs.

Old Post 02-21-2021 10:18 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

I don’t

Understand how a cast can vote to minus a dog for babbling if it’s struck after the min. Looks like a good way for a guy to get ganged up on some by local buddies!!!!

Old Post 02-21-2021 10:34 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Re: I don’t

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Donahue
Understand how a cast can vote to minus a dog for babbling if it’s struck after the min. Looks like a good way for a guy to get ganged up on some by local buddies!!!!

If it's babbling it doesn't matter when it is doing it it should be minused. After the minute, thirty minutes in or in the last minute of the hunt.

The minute DOES allow for them to get farther away and makes it harder to do though.

I minused one twice one night in the same drop. He under the minute and it was clear the dog was just chasing the other dogs barking at them. Shined the light on him and the guy admitted he was babbling.

He got struck in later on and come right down the road just barking like a puppy right beside of us and got it again.

If he didn't come by the trucks and we all see him he would have got away with it the second time.

That's the problem I have with giving them a minute. It gives them time to make it hard to judge and encourages hunting babbling dogs.

Old Post 02-21-2021 10:43 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Ur not understanding

What I’m trying to say. Your dog strikes other three guys don’t want u getting first strike. Bam ur minused

Old Post 02-21-2021 11:08 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

When I cut a dog loose in a cast the last thing I want to do is pay attention to somebody else's dog and try and minus them. far worse would be that of being a judge and calling for a vote and misusing somebody. The rule should be clear as crystal and simple not the way it is. It leaves room for arguments and speculations just as it in this thread . When they redid a lot of the rules this past time they claimed they wanted to make the rules cut and dry. This rule is not.

Old Post 02-21-2021 11:10 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ur not understanding

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Donahue
What I’m trying to say. Your dog strikes other three guys don’t want u getting first strike. Bam ur minused

Well I have never in my life seen a dog minused for babbling that didn't deserve it.

I have seen babblers not get minused plenty of times.

Never seen one get minused for babbling that wasn't babbling. Not a single time that I can remember.

Old Post 02-21-2021 11:27 PM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rip
As Allen has already answered, they are allowed to switch 12 tracks if they want as long as they keep the strike open and get to the tree in time. It is what it is. Those are the rules. The dog must COME IN TO THE CAST to be minused for quitting a track.

This rule has been misinterpreted either intentionally or unintentionally for as long as I have been in the nite hunts. They must come in to the cast to be minused for quitting a track. They can quit as many tracks as they want as long as they don't come in.

Amen!!!!!
The dog is working a track going a way from the cast. and when another dog that is 500 yards opposite direction comes treed. it shuts up and bust it's but to get to that dog. In my pinon it left the track it was supposed to be working. (if the 8 is put on a dog and catches it is that not considered quitting a track?) And every Pearson out there handling a dog knows when there dog does this knows what that dog did but how many will admit to it?

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 02-22-2021 01:48 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

There is never, ever a rule that will cover every situation. When the boss man explains it and you still want it another way.... Just saying.
Had a dog run a coon in a barn. Was told to go in and get her. Called her out before I opened the door, I didn't want caught in the barn by farmer.. Judge minused me cause I didn't physically go in and get her, so she quit the track. Shook my head, laughed to myself(I know why) and moved on.
Come on. If you are paying perfect attention to 1 dog, you are not paying attention to all.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-22-2021 02:41 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

How does anybody know how many times a dog quits one track and switches to a better one? Some time when you think your dog got a cold track warmed up and running he actually struck a better track.

Old Post 02-22-2021 02:46 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

This thread has kinda got side-tracked but it's brought up something that I've wanted talked about for awhile.

Maybe Trevor Wade could do an article in coonhound advisor on babbling and the minute rule.

There are some people around here that are highly abusing the minute and babbling rules as a judge to gain advantages for their selves.

To some people here, if you strike under the minute - you're babbling if you aren't treed in the next few seconds or if your dog travels 50-100 yards between barks. Even when you can see the dogs and they are clearly exhibiting the signs of trailing.

I've got to where I avoid a couple clubs because I might draw out with a certain judge (that has a 4th strike dog) that loves to minus for babbling, quitting track and all the rule exploits around that.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 02-22-2021 06:40 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Well isn't this a wonderful set of rules to be discussing. The truth is, (with these new rules) It doesn't matter what type of strike dog you have worked your whole life to maintain, what NOW matters is what the rest of the cast NEEDS TO HAVE HAPPEN in order to beat you, that now matters.

Yes it is a SAD DAY when members of the cast can punish a dog for opening when it smells coon.

And for those of you that say you KNOW when that dog is babbling and when it smells a coon, most of the time, I call BULL CRAP as that statement alone tells me you will minus that dog when you feel the need to do so regardless of what it is ACTUALLY doing. SHAMEFUL set of rules to play by!!!!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 02-23-2021 01:53 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again, the only semi fair rule that I have ever ran under was AKC’s strike/babbling rule. You can’t strike in the first minute unless immediately followed by a tree call. More than one dog opening at the end of the minute and they go in for 50, any other dog/s after that go in for 25. No dogs opening at the minute or under then normal 100,75,50, & 25. Now that it is just win your cast it wouldn’t affect placement of high score like it would have before, just might cost someone for the performance placements. However if a person had an honest strike dog and drew a couple babblers it wouldn’t hurt their overall score any and would give them a better chance to win the cast because it would take the babblers advantage of the strike points away.

Old Post 02-23-2021 04:46 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman55
Well isn't this a wonderful set of rules to be discussing. The truth is, (with these new rules) It doesn't matter what type of strike dog you have worked your whole life to maintain, what NOW matters is what the rest of the cast NEEDS TO HAVE HAPPEN in order to beat you, that now matters.

Yes it is a SAD DAY when members of the cast can punish a dog for opening when it smells coon.

And for those of you that say you KNOW when that dog is babbling and when it smells a coon, most of the time, I call BULL CRAP as that statement alone tells me you will minus that dog when you feel the need to do so regardless of what it is ACTUALLY doing. SHAMEFUL set of rules to play by!!!!!!

LOL and this statement tells what kinda dogs you hunt!!!!

Old Post 02-23-2021 12:59 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Quitting a track.....

Dogs can quit or switch tracks all night if they want to and not get minused for it. There is nothing wrong with switching tracks.

The rule says dog gets minused if it quit its track and comes in.

Why is that so hard to understand? A dog can start on a bad track and decide to quit it and find a better one. A dog can run a deer and switch to a coon. As long as they don't shut up for 8 minutes or come back to the cast, it is all right. It always has been and always will be that way. Get over it.

Old Post 02-23-2021 01:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

I find it quite humorous, that some seem to think that a coon has walked every single place they cut their dog.

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 02-23-2021 04:32 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Quitting a track.....

Dogs can quit or switch tracks all night if they want to and not get minused for it. There is nothing wrong with switching tracks.

The rule says dog gets minused if it quit its track and comes in.

Why is that so hard to understand? A dog can start on a bad track and decide to quit it and find a better one. A dog can run a deer and switch to a coon. As long as they don't shut up for 8 minutes or come back to the cast, it is all right. It always has been and always will be that way. Get over it.

Pretty obvious that when a dog shuts it's mouth and does a complete 360 and never says word till it gets to a the tree that another dog made.... it has left the so called track it was working . (CLASSIC ME TOO DOG ) This dog didn't switch tracks. I'm over it. and I'm not crying because I lost the cast because I didn't. How about you face reality

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 02-23-2021 09:26 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by K. Singletary
I find it quite humorous, that some seem to think that a coon has walked every single place they cut their dog.

Come on up. We have treed as high as16 singles a night. So, yeah... Alot of times they do

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-23-2021 11:41 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

I live in North central OH, Thats why you cut dogs from the road, 1/4 of a mile from the woods with lights blasting on them. The handler that crys about it is the one packing the babble mouth, ghost striker.

Old Post 02-24-2021 12:53 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote