UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > SELLING OUT UKC Blue Tick Bear Truck to Tree Female Smokey River, Jet, Rambo bred.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

(SOLD) UKC Blue Tick Bear Truck to Tree Female Smokey River, Jet, Rambo bred.

We are going to finish selling out due to Major Heart Problems.
We were trying to hang onto a few of our dogs so we could still enjoy what has been a big part of our life but that was not meant to be. Dale can no longer enjoy the dogs and has decided he would rather sell them, then to watch them on a chain not doing what they were bred to do.

This girl has been our lead dog. She has been hunted on lot's of Bear and Lion, some Cat, and some Raccoons. She prefers bears over all.

She is Smokey River, Jet, and Rambo Bred.
She is around 55 pounds and is 6 years old, don't let her age deter you though.
She is a Cold Nosed Truck to Tree dog that Strikes from the box either inside or on the Rail, Free Casts and will run her own track, locate and tree, she is tough, gritty, and fast as a Rocket.
She once covered 11 miles X country in Mountainous terrain in 4 1/2 hours and was treed along the way. She also will run off Bait or you can lead her on a leash.
She will also run Raccoons and has treed 3 in the same tree.
She is in Excellent Health, has never been sick, is a great mother dog (Gave us 8 beautiful pups), get's along with other dogs, is great with kids, chain broke, house broke, crate trained, and respects a training collar.

Her conformation is good enough that she could be shown on the bench.
She has permanent paper's, is owned outright by us and only needs to be transferred into the purchaser's name.

The price for Ki is $3,500.00 OBO (SOLD)

We have 2 other UKC Blue Ticks available also.
We also have 2 others that are not UKC 1 has been started, has been on 3 bear runs shows a lot of future potential.

Contact Dale for more information, pictures, pedigree,

Dale cell# 208-627-2585

Last edited by familyhunter on 08-21-2016 at 07:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2016 12:13 AM
familyhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for familyhunter Click here to Send familyhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email familyhunter Find more posts by familyhunter Add familyhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

STILL HAVE 2 UKC Blue Ticks for sale

one is 1 year old a male Blue (Northern Blue Hammer XVIII/Spare Time Spankey Bred) (NOT STARTED) $350.00

Coming 2 year old Female (Northern Blue Hammer XVIII/Smokey River, Jett, Rambo Bred) Northern SmokeyBlue Diamond (NOT STARTED $450.00 Firm

1 unstarted Foxhound/walker X Male 1 year old (Scotty)
Tears up the Training Cage with a Trainer in it. has never been out with the pack. $300.00

1 Just Started 1 year old Male (Dude) been on 3 bears. comes from Cory Bubar's dogs in Kooskia Idaho. Good X bred BIG GAME DOGS (PROVEN) English Red Tick, Plott, Walker X Shows great Potential. $ 650.00 obo

Last edited by familyhunter on 07-28-2016 at 12:01 AM

Old Post 07-10-2016 05:11 PM
familyhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for familyhunter Click here to Send familyhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email familyhunter Find more posts by familyhunter Add familyhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

Selling out (PLEASE READ TRUTHFUL EXPLANATION)

Just a FYI to you that are accusers or doubters.

(We are not Dog Jocky's) Dale was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure Oct 15 2015 at the Kootenai Heart Center in the Kootenai Health Hospital in CDA Idaho, by Dr. Notesteine (his cardiologist), after he had run our dogs the week previous. He had 7 of them out at that time, KI, Buck, Hatchie, Hunter, Copper, Roscoe, Archer. We on had 15 Adult dogs that we were hunting, besides our pups that were out of one of our cat dogs a redbone by the name of Annabelle, we also at that time had a litter of Blue Tick Pups out of UKC Wild and Blue Michigan Mandy, by my UKC Hammer Dog. So maybe you have been counting pups.
We started selling out after we found out about Dales Heart Problem < here is a breakdown of the sales>The first adult dog to go was Mandy (she went back to Iowa) The second was Hunter (he went to Lewiston, Idaho) the third was Roscoe (he went to OR.) The fourth was Copper he went to NM) the fifth was Buck (he went to S. ID) The sixth was Hatchie (he went to SE MT.) The seventh was Annabelle, Danica, and Archer (They all 3 went to NW, BC.) Our pups went all over the US and Canada. We did keep some of the younger dogs, our Lead dog KI and my stud dog Hammer, hoping that we would be able to continue enjoying what had become such a large part of our life. But it was not meant to be. So now we are finishing selling the rest of our dogs. It is really something when you have to explain everything going on in your life because there are *******s like you (that we do not even know) trying to make you out a liar.
If you would like I can send you copies of all of Dales DR. Bills THEY now are well over $350,000 dollars and he is not getting any better in fact he starts doing testing on the 20th to see if he will qualify for a Heart Transplant so I hope this helps since you are so mean, unfeeling, and doubtful about a SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN GOING ON AND GETTING WORSE FOR 10 YEARS WITHOUT OUR KNOWLAGE.
This is tearing Dale apart knowing that he will never be able to enjoy hunting again but that does not mean a thing to you does it.
Who ever you are GET A LIFE. AND LET US ENJOY WHAT LITTLE LIFE DALE MAY HAVE LEFT.

Last edited by familyhunter on 07-16-2016 at 02:50 AM

Old Post 07-15-2016 07:31 AM
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

Re SELLING OUT.

We were hoping to enjoy our dogs a little we sold most of them The DR's have told Dale he cannot do this any more. So the rest of them are being sold. Dale can not do all the listing it upsets him to much, I am his wife, so he asked me to do it. This is painful enough we don't need your criticism. The least you can do is understand you can not do this just cold turkey, These dogs are not only friends and partner's but a part of our family. They will not just go to anyone.

I responded to you the way I did because of your nasty comment.

I was explaining so guys would understand why it was taking so long. We have hauled dogs for a lot of guys on here and we know a good many of them and I have received a lot of PM's with prayers and hopes that he gets better and then there are those that are the **** disturbers like you. We don't know you from Adam and right now I don't want to. You sound like a wanna be. I don't see that you have any type of posting history at all.
You have no right to follow me around and dish my posts and place blame and accusations on anyone.

Leave it alone and let me get these dogs sold.

KI is SOLD and is being shipped to MI the end of next week.

Last edited by familyhunter on 08-07-2016 at 07:03 AM

Old Post 07-17-2016 06:13 AM
kirschner
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Dale and Ireta for selling us a very nice female in Ki. We were looking for some outside blood to breed into our program from a top female bear dog.She seems to be everything that they stated she was. Nice to see there are still some good honest folks out there. Thanks again

906-250-0089
Upper MI

Old Post 08-07-2016 02:32 AM
kirschner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kirschner Click here to Send kirschner a Private Message Click Here to Email kirschner Find more posts by kirschner Add kirschner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kirschner
I want to thank Dale and Ireta for selling us a very nice female in Ki. We were looking for some outside blood to breed into our program from a top female bear dog.She seems to be everything that they stated she was. Nice to see there are still some good honest folks out there. Thanks again

Thanks Dan we are just happy that she went to a great hounds man like yourself. I know she will have a great home and will be loved and well taken care of. She is a great mom so she should give you some real nice pups next year. Stay in touch and give her hugs and kisses from me. Thanks Again Ireta

Old Post 08-07-2016 07:10 AM
familyhunter
UKC Forum Member

UKC Blue Ticks 1 male 1 female

Blue is still for sale comes with litter papers.
(Northern Blue Hammer XVIII/Spare Time Spankey)
($300.00)

Diamond is still for sale comes with full Registration.
(Northern Blue Hammer XVIII/Smokey River,Jett, Rambo)
($450.00)

Both are hunting bred.

Might consider a deal n both dogs.

Dogs are in N. Idaho

Call 208-290-8840 for Pics and Pedigree.

Old Post 08-21-2016 07:19 PM