UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Lion Hunt Outfitter Recommendations
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wdingus
UKC Forum Member

Lion Hunt Outfitter Recommendations

I am wanting to go on a Lion hunt with hounds in the next year or two. State doesn't matter too much but one with easily accessible tags would be awesome. What outfitters should I look into? I plan on doing my leg work on this to find a good outfitter but need a starting point.

PR BUBBA"S BIG TALKING BEAR (RIP)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2019 09:10 PM
wdingus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wdingus Click here to Send wdingus a Private Message Click Here to Email wdingus Find more posts by wdingus Add wdingus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I would get in touch with Calvin Redhouse in the Navajo Nation. Go to Rez Hounds on facebook to see some of his videos and hunts. Calvin shoots video for me on CARNIVORE. Marine that served 5 tours of duty and is now a Navajo Guide.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 10-24-2019 07:41 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Lion hunt

I would try WASA Outfitters out of Clayton New Mexico. They do a great job. Look em up on Facebook or give Jason a call at (806) 202-0906

Old Post 11-17-2019 02:20 PM
hallaaron81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hallaaron81 Click here to Send hallaaron81 a Private Message Click Here to Email hallaaron81 Find more posts by hallaaron81 Add hallaaron81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote