UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Lead Dog Wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lugnut178
New UKC Forum Member

Lead Dog Wanted

I'm looking for a lead dog to speed up my pack. Needs to be around an 8 or 9 on speed. Also needs to be true on the track. I'm located in North Central NC.
Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2019 05:47 PM
lugnut178 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lugnut178 Click here to Send lugnut178 a Private Message Click Here to Email lugnut178 Find more posts by lugnut178 Add lugnut178 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

Lead Dog

I have a four year old female ,akc registered from Asheville nc

Old Post 02-01-2019 06:38 PM
GAMEOVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GAMEOVER Click here to Send GAMEOVER a Private Message Click Here to Email GAMEOVER Find more posts by GAMEOVER Add GAMEOVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lugnut178
New UKC Forum Member

4 year old female

Gameover I sent you an email.

Old Post 02-04-2019 03:26 PM
lugnut178 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lugnut178 Click here to Send lugnut178 a Private Message Click Here to Email lugnut178 Find more posts by lugnut178 Add lugnut178 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

Lead Dog

I replied to your email address. or you can text or call

828-674-8225

Old Post 02-04-2019 03:43 PM
GAMEOVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GAMEOVER Click here to Send GAMEOVER a Private Message Click Here to Email GAMEOVER Find more posts by GAMEOVER Add GAMEOVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

Lead Dog

I replied to your email address. or you can text or call

828-674-8225

Old Post 02-04-2019 03:43 PM
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

4 year old female SOLD

SOLD

Old Post 02-11-2019 06:51 PM
lugnut178
New UKC Forum Member

I wanted to post an update for other folks that may have the opportunity to buy a hunting dog from Gameover. He gave me an accurate description of the female upfront and let me have a week's trial to see if she fit in with my pack. After a couple of days running her I was very satisfied and decided to keep her.

Thank you!

Old Post 02-13-2019 01:27 PM