UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ----> GR CH GR NT CH PR Abbott's Stylish Coma <----
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We will have Coma at Autumn Oaks...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2017 10:20 PM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Had a wonderful time at Autumn Oaks. Good to see friends and make new ones.

Old Post 09-06-2017 09:57 PM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Re: ----> GR CH GR NT CH PR Abbott's Stylish Coma <----

quote:
Originally posted by ErinAbbott

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962.

Old Post 11-21-2017 07:16 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-25-2017 07:57 PM
Jason Justice28
UKC Forum Member

Do you guys have any pups for sale?

Old Post 02-03-2018 04:14 PM
Jason Justice28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Justice28 Click here to Send Jason Justice28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Justice28 Find more posts by Jason Justice28 Add Jason Justice28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We have pups off of three different litters for sale. All of the pups are super staked and performance pups with all grand pedigrees. The performance money has all ready been paid on all of the pups.

For more information or to come and look at the pups call

Kenny Abbott 1 - 304 - 565 - 4962

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:38 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962.

Old Post 05-23-2018 06:20 PM
cox
UKC Forum Member

have you crossed him on any bone females?if so how are they doing? thank you

304-577-6457

..........black & tan...........

'pr' midnight moonshine (uglystick x little ruby)UKC,PKC,AKC, PKC DNA'd

........treeing walkers.....

grnitech ch 'pr' backwater sawbone ( bone x wendy ) UKC,PKC, pkc ch, UKC & PKC DNA'd
grnitech 'pr' nottowa river dust collector ( bone x lady ) UKC, PKC, PKC DNA'd
'pr' backwater b b (bone x lady) UKC,PKC, PKC DNA'd
'pr' barnetts mudlick bella ( bone x molly ) UKC, PKC, DNA'd
ch'pr' mt state rayne(rowdy x bonnie)UKC,PKC, PKC DNA'd
ch'pr' mt state sierra(rowdy x bonnie)UKC,PKC, PKC DNA'd
'pr' mt state guns and roses ( rowdy x bonnie ) UKC, PKC, PKC DNA'd
'pr' a diamond in the rough (rock x jade ) UKC,PKC, PKC DNA'd
'pr' hicountry tree hammerin hanna(sawbone x bb)UKC,PKC,PKC DNA on file
'pr' hicountry tree slammin sammy(sawbone x bb)UKC,PKC,PKC DNA on file
'pr' hicountry hot-rod ( sawbone x bb ) UKC,PKC, PKC DNA on file
'pr' hillbilly radical skadattle ( sawbone x ann ) UKC,PKC, DNA on file
'pr' backwoods jesse james ( sawbone x cheyenne ) UKC, PKC, PKC DNA on file

.......rottweilers........

darkside zealda (tara x max)AKC,CKC
darkside esmeralda (tara x max)AKC,CKC
darkside warrior of the night ( bear x mia ) AKC,CKC, AKC DNA'd

Old Post 05-25-2018 03:06 AM
cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cox Click here to Send cox a Private Message Find more posts by cox Add cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-09-2018 07:09 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Yes he does cross good on bone collector females. If you want to call me I can give you more information.

Kenny Abbott
304 - 565 - 4962

Old Post 06-27-2018 11:59 PM
AC Dan
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Do you currently have any pups for sale?

Old Post 11-11-2018 02:41 AM
AC Dan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AC Dan Click here to Send AC Dan a Private Message Find more posts by AC Dan Add AC Dan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Yes we have Super Stakes and Performance pups available. for more information call
Kenny Abbott

304 565-4962

Old Post 11-12-2018 06:20 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We are very proud of our young dogs. Counting both UKC Registered and Nite Champions wins, they won 51 first place wins so far in 2018.

We hunted three 1-year-old dogs at the state hunt, 2 Nite Champions and 1 Registered, and all three dogs won their casts. Two of our Grand Nite Champions were hunted in the state youth hunt. Brittney Bond hunted GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Flatwood Joy and Danielle Bond hunted GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott & Barker's Havoc, and both won their casts. Brittney and Danielle are the daughters of Ford Bond.

The 52 first place wins in 2018, do not include those won by our new stud dog, GR NT CH 'PR' Cochran's Hardwood Doc. Doc won 8 UKC first place wins this year. Doc is a one-year-old UKC Grand Nite Champion, UKC Grand Show Champion, and UKC HTX Champion. He was born and trained here, and he is a son of one of our stud dogs GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's & Barker's Havoc, and one of our Grand Nite Champion females, GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Lightning Ann. He is the only UKC Dual Grand Champion & UKC HTX Champion, with a 7 Generation UKC All Grand Pedigree that we are aware of. There are 126 UKC Grand Nite Champions behind him.

We have three UKC 7 Generation All Grand Females here, GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Windy and GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Raven, out of GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott & Barker's Havoc X GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Diamond, and GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Lou, out of GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke X GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Diamond.

We have three one-year-old UKC Nite Champions and one Grand Nite Champion out of GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Coma and GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Big Horn Polly.

We have three littermate sisters out of GR NT CH 'PR' Rat's Last Warrior and GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Flatwood Stacy, GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Flatwood Rosie, GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Flatwood Joy, and GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Flatwood Jewell.

This is not near all of our UKC Grand Nite Champion dogs, but we want to make people aware that we have a family of outstanding reproducing dogs.

We have UKC All Grand/PKC Super Stakes pups for sale out of Joy and Jewell at this time. For more information, call Kenny Abbott (304) 565-4962.

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 11-25-2018 at 12:10 AM

Old Post 11-24-2018 11:36 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Coma

How old is he now?

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 11-04-2019 04:43 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Coma is on UKC's top reproducers list.

Old Post 06-09-2020 07:50 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We have 4 all grand gr nite ch females out of Coma we will be breeding to top stud dogs.

Old Post 02-04-2021 06:12 AM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 02-27-2021 03:59 PM
baker101
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Coma is on UKC's top reproducers list.
is coma not on the reproducing list anymore or am I not looking at the right place

Old Post 03-13-2021 01:38 AM
baker101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baker101 Click here to Send baker101 a Private Message Click Here to Email baker101 Find more posts by baker101 Add baker101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 03-22-2021 07:19 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-16-2021 06:10 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

A beautiful stud ! Have you collected him for future use ??

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 07-05-2021 04:49 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We have 4 UKC Gr Nt Ch daughters that we plan to carry the breeding program on with.

Kenny Abbott
304-565-4962

Old Post 07-05-2021 08:30 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 08-09-2021 01:12 AM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 09-14-2021 07:20 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Coma and Polly cross

Are you planning another cross out of these two in the future ?

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 09-30-2021 06:34 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote