UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Julietx

You folks that have Train pups give Julietx a call. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2014 09:09 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,has an All Grand pedigree that has some of the best dogs in it a guy could ask for. Train,has two sisters that are Gnt.Ch. and another sister that is a Nt.Ch./There are also two brothers to Train that are Nt.Ch. and another one that died of Blasto,his name was Ice. Ice would have made Gnt. Also. We should all take this into consideration when breeding to a stud dog. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 03-25-2014 01:39 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 03-26-2014 08:59 AM
julietx
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Will anyone with Train puppies please post photos here or send to me phone or my email? Phone is 972-824-6423, and email is julie_clara@hotmail.com. I'm looking for a pup.

Old Post 03-26-2014 09:09 PM
julietx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for julietx Click here to Send julietx a Private Message Click Here to Email julietx Find more posts by julietx Add julietx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh Davis and Jeremy Crapo have pups on the ground now. Travis Browns,female is due any day. George Hicks and myself will have pups on the ground within the next two weeks. Definately we will see some nice ones out of these females. Give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling. Thanks

Old Post 03-28-2014 05:21 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,I will get down to Jeremy's before long and take a look at them pups. The pictures he sent to me looks like they are beautiful pups. They have lots of color. This should be a real good cross. Hope your back is healing fine.

Old Post 03-29-2014 03:16 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way.

Old Post 03-31-2014 12:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Thanks for the nice words Roy.Folks,Train is throwing some nice pups.While his pups are still young,we are seeing consistency in what he is throwing. They have those huge mouths,brains and looks to go with it. If Josh or myself can help in any way give us a call. Roy,keep that young dog in the timber.

Old Post 04-01-2014 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH. Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane Frosted Train

Josh and I want to thank those that have bred their nice females to Train,and the ones who have their females currently booked to Train. I know we are going to see some good ones out of these quality females and Train.if Josh or myself can be of any help,give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 04-02-2014 09:02 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Spoke with Josh today,sounds like Some nice females are being brought to Train. Definately you folks bringing your nice females to Train are appreciated. Thanks

Old Post 04-04-2014 03:24 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

All Grand Pedigree. Train,is putting big mouths on his pups. He is also putting a lot of color on his pups. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-05-2014 07:19 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,you are welcome,I think GraveDigger will make ya a good one.hes a nice young dog.

Old Post 04-07-2014 09:47 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks to you and your Grandson for posting a picture of Train. We really appreciate it.

Old Post 04-08-2014 12:19 AM
julietx
UKC Forum Member

I'm interested in finding a female pup out of Train, one that is not that old. Maybe around 8 weeks or so. My number is 972 824 6423.

Old Post 04-08-2014 03:56 AM
julietx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for julietx Click here to Send julietx a Private Message Click Here to Email julietx Find more posts by julietx Add julietx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh,bred a female today and has some more booked. I'll list them just as soon as we get the ok from the owners. Train,can be brought to Missouri at most any time. Just give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-08-2014 11:58 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Thanks Roy,no need ruining a good picture by having me in it. Lol. I've seen three new litter of pups out of Train here lately,they are beautiful pups.My Ellie female was do yesterday,guess she's just trying to stress me out. I expect her pups out of Train to be beautiful pups as well.Im expecting Train to spend quite a bit of time in Missouri before long.

Old Post 04-11-2014 08:28 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,is putting a lot of color in his pups,they seem to be really smart and have huge mouths. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-13-2014 02:28 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 04-13-2014 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

My ELLIE FEMALE JUST HAD HER PUPPIES. THESE PUPS HAVE A LOT OF COLOR AND SHOULD HAVE BOOMING MOUTHS. ELLIE,Is louder than most male dogs. I will post a picture later on of pups. Ethan and Roy thanks for your help.

Old Post 04-14-2014 09:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 04-15-2014 12:34 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,Josh will have Train in the CHKC stud program as of tomorrow. We have been very fortunate to breed several nice females to Train in the last couple months. We really appreciate you useing Train in your breeding program. Thanks

Old Post 04-16-2014 02:32 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 04-17-2014 02:16 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

brianv31

Brian Mathews and Josh Howard own Otis. You are correct,Otis has a real nice head on him. This litter is an exceptional cross,I am greatful to Josh for letting me purchase Domino which is a litter mate to Train,Tea,Otis etc.

Old Post 04-19-2014 03:08 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,will be back here in Missouri within the next few days.We have a Nt.Ch.Bone Collector female waiting on him. I will list the owner as soon as I can ok it with him. Once again we appreciate the nice females that have been brought to Train. Thanks. If Josh or myself can help in any way just give us a call.

Old Post 04-20-2014 09:01 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks for the kind words.These pups are as pretty as can be. Train,is throwing intelligent mild mannered dogs. He is putting a lot of color in his pups. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-21-2014 08:58 AM