UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Hardwood Patch/Bozo/Stylish Queen/Lipper/Fighten Side/Trackman
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Patch/Bozo/Stylish Queen/Lipper/Fighten Side/Trackman

Gang,

Ressurecting this post - Ryan misplaced his phone numbers- Finally have these pups on the ground. Pups will be UKC registered and PKC super Staked. There was a gentleman from Southern IL who was quite interested in one of these, Please call Ryan at the below number.. Two female pups available off this cross, the other four are staying here locally. 260-585-9564

Ryan Neff has bred his Midnite Terror female (UKC Nt Ch with a win or two to Grand and PKC Ch) to Hardwood Arizon Ranger PKC Ch and UKC Nite Champion with two first place wins and a second last fall in a three week span, 700 plus 650 (UKC Slam hunt) plus and 600 plus respectively. no minus to finish him in 3 hunts. Now has 3 wins to Grand in limited hunts - plan to finish when the heat breaks..

Ranger is a 2 year old male off of Hardwood Patch Semen and Jay Brademeyer's Nt Ch Lippers Lip Lock Lizzy female (direct daughter of Lipper). He's won right about $1200 in PKC and been in some pretty darn tuff competition to earn that. He's won on the road in four states. He fought a bad bout with Lymes disease that cost us 4 months of hunting last summer and again this spring. He's 100% recovered and back to his old coon treeing self thank God!! I just cannot campaign him in the hot weather or he would have long been finished to Grand..

Midnite Terror is off of Norm Stutzman's old Star female (former number 3 reproducing female UKC as I recall) and Trackman. Best of all she's a sure enough coon dog who trees real live coons!! She was bred once before, Ryan has a male from that cross and likes him quite well.

I'm not a stud dog guy or a breeder, this is the first litter of pups i've ever fooled with. Been a hide hunter since 1978 and know what a coon dog is. I believe these pups could be quite special if someone will put the time into them they deserve.

Ranger is a clone of old Patch in the timber with a much better mouth and conformation. He will get a piece of yours and tree two or three on his own in a typical hunt. He won his first PKC cast at 10 months old doing exactly that.

These pups should be houndy, blanket backed, red headed with big mouths that tree coons. We will start booking pups after they are born (Nov 23rd or thereabouts I believe, perfect fall SS birthdays).

This litter will put Patch, Bozo, Lipper, Queen, Trackman and Fighten side mighty close up on a pedigree. Here are a couple of video clips of Ranger that give you an idea of his mouth and what he looks like.

Ranger Locate
https://vimeo.com/297805509

Ranger Treed
https://vimeo.com/297805567

Last edited by Larry Hall on 07-09-2019 at 02:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2018 10:35 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scaleman
UKC Forum Member

Locate

My Dad and I owed a direct son of Cowee Creek Clint that sounded just like your dog. Brings back good memories. Just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks. I hope the pups turn out for you

Old Post 10-30-2018 01:13 AM
scaleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scaleman Click here to Send scaleman a Private Message Find more posts by scaleman Add scaleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks For the kind words Scaleman.

Old Post 10-30-2018 02:53 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cfoster
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a awesome cross would like to get my hands on one.

Old Post 10-31-2018 03:05 AM
Cfoster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cfoster Click here to Send Cfoster a Private Message Click Here to Email Cfoster Find more posts by Cfoster Add Cfoster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Cfoster, Ryan has already booked two pups off this cross. I'll put his cell number on here for anyone that wants to get in touch with him.

Pups will be super staked for sure and possibly performanced, but SS for sure.

Ryan Neff 260-585-9564

Old Post 10-31-2018 01:54 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

This litter comes highly recommend... Better get you a dose of this

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 11-01-2018 03:37 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Wow, Ryan says thanks for all the interest and phone calls. Based on the response, hope she has a big litter!!!!

Old Post 11-02-2018 01:56 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 07-09-2019 02:07 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

What are you asking for one?

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 07-09-2019 09:09 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

$500 apiece and one female left I believe.

Old Post 07-09-2019 11:35 PM