UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC's Allen Gingerich Online!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steve Fielder
UKC Forum Member

UKC's Allen Gingerich Online!

UKC's own Allen Gingerich is in the guest chair this week on the Houndsman XP Podcast!

Chris Powell and I pick the brain of the UKC Senior Director of Field Operations in an interview that everyone that loves hounds and hunting will enjoy.

Check it out on the Sportsmen's Nation Podcast Network. If you aren't a Houndsman XP Podcast listener give it a shot.

We recently ran a survey that shows, with 216 listeners responding, we have listeners in 39 states and three Canada providences, Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario!

To access the podcast on your computer: Go to the Sportsmens Nation Podcast Network at: https://sportsmensnation.com/podcas...allen-gingerich

To access the podcast with your iPhone: Go to your App Store and download the Apple Podcast app. Then search “Houndsman XP.”

To access the podcast with your Android phone: Go to your App Store and download your choice of several podcast player apps such as Spotify, Stitcher, Cast Box, etc. Then search "Houndsman XP."

Join the Houndsman XP Podcast group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/462...?epa=SEARCH_BOX

The group has 1744 members with 17 new members joining this morning.

Check it out!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2019 03:09 PM
Steve Fielder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Fielder Visit Steve Fielder's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Fielder Add Steve Fielder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the Senior Director of Field Operations, that is an awfully lofty title. Does he sign his name, Allen Gingerich, SDFO. now? Who is the Junior Director of Field Operations?

Old Post 07-15-2019 03:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Is it going to be pay per view ?

Tar

Old Post 07-15-2019 04:09 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I listened to it last night Steve. Keep up the good work!

Old Post 07-15-2019 05:56 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If Mr Fielder had anything to do with it, I am sure that it is a class act.

Old Post 07-15-2019 06:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

I just got done listening to it, I liked it pretty well, that's the first one I listened to, a lot of changes have been made at UKC since I started registering Redbones,

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 07-16-2019 01:15 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote