UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara R.I.P. baby girl
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara R.I.P. baby girl

With a heavy heart, I am letting the coon dog world know Izzy passed away today at the age of 7 years and 4 months old. She always gave me everything she had. I honestly believe she was the best dog I ever owned. For those members of B.B.O.A. , Izzy was s featured story in the 2015 book. She had it tough, treed me many coon. She left us way too early, and leaving us with a huge set of paws to fill.
She died from complications of a bleeding ulcer resulting in kidney failure. She owned the woods in a big coon/little coon contest Nov 10th... And was hospitalized Nov 13th. Even in her weakened state, she gave me 110%. We had no idea. Since then, the Vet and us tried desperately to save her, but we couldn't. This morning, she could barely walk. We loved her too much to let her suffer anymore. And yes, we held her when she passed.
I have her daughter, but I will miss her terribly. R.I.P. baby girl. You no longer hurt. You were the best

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 01-02-2019 at 09:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2019 09:29 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Sorry for your loss. One of the toughest things is losing a good one.

Old Post 01-03-2019 01:12 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

So sorry for your loss. Even though it's the right decision to make, so they don't suffer any longer, it's not easy.

Old Post 01-03-2019 03:51 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Dan

all my sympathy on your loss. She sure had a journey and I'm glad you had her and treated her the best.

Old Post 01-03-2019 05:56 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Dan

Sure sorry to hear about Sitara

Old Post 01-03-2019 06:56 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Dan l know you and your wife held her very close to your hearts. She had a rough go of it.. l have been in your shoes many times with these hounds. Sorry for you loss.

Old Post 01-03-2019 02:04 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Our hunting partner is difficult to loose. Buddies that can't be replaced or forgotten. We remember their first and last coon they treed. Thousands in between may be forgotten but many a memory. I just thank God for allowing me to have such a fine hound for a short time. She was a lucky hound to have a caring master. Sorry her time wasn't long.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 01-03-2019 04:13 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS. SHE HAS BEEN A GOOD ONE FOR YOU. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE AND MAY YOU REMEMBER EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. <v>

Old Post 01-03-2019 07:49 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss
I was curious if you could tell us who all ya bred Izzy to and maybe a little about a few of her offspring if it's alright.

Old Post 01-13-2019 06:41 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear it.

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 01-13-2019 10:04 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
Sorry for your loss
I was curious if you could tell us who all ya bred Izzy to and maybe a little about a few of her offspring if it's alright.

First time she was bred was to Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX. Really good cross. Wanted to make the cross again, but couldn't..so I bred her to Gr. Nite Ch. Misty Mtn Lethal Blue Buck. He is a son of Tree Talking Smokey and my Jane female. Pups just turning 6 months old and several are running and treeing. I own Moonie, from the first cross. Her first hunt was the Turkey Classic where she won 1st place and high scoring opposite sex.
Have tried to buy one back with no luck

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 01-13-2019 11:36 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

capture

Izzy is home where she belongs. She was not "just a dog" she was special. Already know she is to be buried with my wife. Very special.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 01-18-2019 03:37 PM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

So sorry for your loss.

Old Post 02-12-2019 11:45 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 03-08-2019 02:54 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote