UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Teams/Getting Along
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Outlaw
careful now...you could make a puppy mad using words like that.....

Wait, what puppy?

I only get upset when it rains on my day off, otherwise it's life as usual.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:40 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
sure...but that will take some time....can I include all the walkers from my pre redbone days as well...i mean since that other guy posts more pics of non redbones than he does redbones....
And are you sure this will settle it once and for all...I have doubts....

Walkers don't count, it's too easy to win with one of those. 😆

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:42 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

Adam I have two naturals that I can't get trained. If you will train one for $400 will you train two for $1000 since were on the same team?

Shane we are eagerly awaiting your list of dogs you trained that went on to win which I have no doubt will be extensive. Walkers should count too. I don't think you will have a challenger after your list is posted .

Moonlight Game Over (Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw G Man x Gr. Nt.Ch. Gold Ch. Laytons Classy Cali)

Outlaw Hank (Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Glisson's Outlaw Jesse James Jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)

Old Post 03-11-2016 06:02 PM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedScorpion
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
RICHARD RUSTY PRUDUCE'S THE BEST DOGS FOR ME TO HUNT IN THIS COUNTRY I HUNT IN,I HAVE BROUGHT A LOT OF PUPS AND DOGS IN HERE FROM SOME THE TOP STUD DOGS IN THE COUNTRY AND THEY DON'T STACK UP TO THE DOGS OUT OF RUSTY IN THIS COUNTRY,I WILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU,BRING BOONE OUT TO STIGLER,OK. AT THE 2 NIGHT REDBONE SECTIONAL,THERE SHOULD ONLY BE 1 GRNITE CAST,AND I WILL HUNT A GRNITE FEMALE OUT OF RUSTY AGAINST HIM,IF BOONE WINS I WILL BRED HER TO BOONE,IF SHE WINS YOU BREED YOUR BEST FEMALE TO RUSTY,HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

Old Post 03-11-2016 06:12 PM
RedScorpion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorpion Click here to Send RedScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by RedScorpion Add RedScorpion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Shane, I thought that you used the same methods back then as Neon Dave does now? That was before Mark showed you the error of your ways. But anyways, no walkers, they don't count as they are in a whole seperate class. Besides the type of dogs that won back then and now was completely different and so training methods are different today. Almost everyone trained for a "pack dog" back then. Besides that, winning with a walker dog is just not the same. Believe me, I have tried it. So if you will, just include Redbones from the last 4 or 5 years that you have started in your list. And of course, it won't stop the controvercy. That isn't what I am trying to do. I just want to "open some eyes" as you put it. Then everyone can make up their own mind.

Old Post 03-11-2016 06:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Leonard, now that is what I am talking about. We need some more people that aren't afraid to put their hound up against the best out there. We need more "challenge hunts". We used to have them all of the time several years back. But why don't you just hunt Rusty against Boone. If Boone looks better than Rusty, you can breed "all" of your females to Boone. Or we could hunt a pup out of Boone with a pup out of Rusty. And who won at Redbone Days when I was hunting Wendy? She is Boone's half sister. But you are right, that wasn't Oklahoma conditions.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 06:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RUSTY WILL BE 10 IN JUNE AND I HAVE NOT BEEN HUNTING HIM,I HAVE BEEN HUNTING HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS THAT ARE GRNITE AND NITECH.,HOW MANY GRNITE'S AND NITECH. DOES BOONE HAVE,DAZY IS A GRNITE OUT OF RUSTY,HUNT BOONE OR A PUP OUT OF HIM AGAINST HER OR DO YOU WANT TO DODGE HER,I CAN GET RUSTY HUNTED UP AND IF HE CAN DO AS GOOD AS WHEN HE WAS 3 OR 4 I WILL HUNT HIM AGAINST BOONE,BUT THAT IS LIKE THE UP AND COMER CALLING OUT THE RETIRED BOXER.YOU MAY HAVE GOT A BRAKE AND WON ONE,BUT THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAULED COOTER OUT SIDE OKLAHOMA,BUT I HAD YOU BEAT WITH DAZY AND I GAVE IT TO ANOTHER GUY,I WILL HUNT DAZY AGAINST ANYTHING YOU GOT,IF YOU CAN BEAT HER I WILL BREED HER TO BOONE,BUT IF YOU LOOSE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BREED YOUR BEST FEMALE TO RUSTY,THIS IS TO HELP THE BREED,IF DAZY CAN'T BEAT BOONE SHE NEEDS TO BRED TO HIM,IF BOONE CAN'T BEAT DAZY YOU NEED BREED TO HER SIRE.

Old Post 03-11-2016 07:31 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Barrett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
RUSTY WILL BE 10 IN JUNE AND I HAVE NOT BEEN HUNTING HIM,I HAVE BEEN HUNTING HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS THAT ARE GRNITE AND NITECH.,HOW MANY GRNITE'S AND NITECH. DOES BOONE HAVE,DAZY IS A GRNITE OUT OF RUSTY,HUNT BOONE OR A PUP OUT OF HIM AGAINST HER OR DO YOU WANT TO DODGE HER,I CAN GET RUSTY HUNTED UP AND IF HE CAN DO AS GOOD AS WHEN HE WAS 3 OR 4 I WILL HUNT HIM AGAINST BOONE,BUT THAT IS LIKE THE UP AND COMER CALLING OUT THE RETIRED BOXER.YOU MAY HAVE GOT A BRAKE AND WON ONE,BUT THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAULED COOTER OUT SIDE OKLAHOMA,BUT I HAD YOU BEAT WITH DAZY AND I GAVE IT TO ANOTHER GUY,I WILL HUNT DAZY AGAINST ANYTHING YOU GOT,IF YOU CAN BEAT HER I WILL BREED HER TO BOONE,BUT IF YOU LOOSE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BREED YOUR BEST FEMALE TO RUSTY,THIS IS TO HELP THE BREED,IF DAZY CAN'T BEAT BOONE SHE NEEDS TO BRED TO HIM,IF BOONE CAN'T BEAT DAZY YOU NEED BREED TO HER SIRE.
Ok Leonard Im tired of being Mr Nice guy here .I like you a little better than I do Richard but in all honesty I beat both of you at American days. In fact I beat you 3 nights in a row and I cant count the times I have beat Lambert. Neither one of you havent said a word about wanting to breed to Gus. I think this challenge stuff is alot of empty words. I have hunted with Boone 3 or 4 times and have yet to see him tree a coon. I have got the best dog and both of you know it so just have a snickers and wake up. ( Hows that Richard am I catching on)?

Old Post 03-11-2016 08:47 PM
Danny Barrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Barrett Click here to Send Danny Barrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Barrett Find more posts by Danny Barrett Add Danny Barrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

DANNY YOU ARE NOT SAYING YOU LIKE ME MUCH,SAYING YOU LIKE ME BETTER THAN RICHARD,I MIGHT BREED SOMETHING TO GUS IF WE CAN GET SOMETHING TOGETHER SOMETIME AND I DON'T LIKE SNICKERS.SINCE WHEN WAS YOU A NICE GUY.BUT I THINK YOU ARE THE KING NOT RICHARD.

Old Post 03-11-2016 09:49 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Danny, now you are getting somewhere. Good luck this weekend. Leonard, I think that Danny is still mad about that night at ARD's. That may be a sore spot for awhile. I really thought that he beat us. I am going to have to check my schedule. I have to get my 2 yr old female picked up and then deliver her to her new owner. Then I have to get my brood female back home. I have the Spring S/S hunt in 3 weeks up in Sullivan, In that I am trying to get ready for. Then I have to get Boone ready for the UKC Purina Nationals in Salem on Apr 29th and 30th. On top of all this I have to raise, sell and get a litter of pups delivered. This is a busy time of year for me.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 10:42 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 10:28 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Shane, I thought that you used the same methods back then as Neon Dave does now? That was before Mark showed you the error of your ways. But anyways, no walkers, they don't count as they are in a whole seperate class. Besides the type of dogs that won back then and now was completely different and so training methods are different today. Almost everyone trained for a "pack dog" back then. Besides that, winning with a walker dog is just not the same. Believe me, I have tried it. So if you will, just include Redbones from the last 4 or 5 years that you have started in your list. And of course, it won't stop the controvercy. That isn't what I am trying to do. I just want to "open some eyes" as you put it. Then everyone can make up their own mind.

Well, I was just trying to give the other guy a chance becaues he has more pics up of walkers than redbones so if you took those away...how many dogs would be on his list???
If you want just the last 4-5 years just look at the dogs listed in my signature at the bottom. I didnt start or train every single one...but there are enough of them that I did....and that should be more than enough to win this "competition"
....unless he is going to count and take credit for every dog that has ever spent a month at his place and then went on to title out or win big hunt....In which case I still dont think I have anything to worry about...lol
I raise a few dogs up from pups each year and start them, finish them, title them and win big hunts with them. I cant think of a single year that I have hunted except maybe the first couple when I was 16 and 17 years old that I haven't done that with at least a couple dogs a year. I think your comparing apples to oranges here....but since the other guy likes to talk so much about it...and make comparisons...go ahead but I dont think it will settle anything. I have a method of starting and training dogs that produces at least as good of results as anyone I know of in the redbone breed. Some might argue that training is very little and its more breeding that determines how a dog turns out...Well, ok...if that makes you happy. I have always hunted and bred the same line of dogs as a foundation so if people want to say my training methods have little to do with the success of this line...fine by me
Either way...(at the risk of sounding like a braggard)... I have produced, started, trained, finished, and titled redbones that have won big hunts every single year that I have hunted redbones in competition. Is it the breeding or is it the training...you decide. But I can tell you this much, I always do my homework and start with a dog that has breeding I am confident of, I start these dogs pretty much the same way and use the same methods I have for close to 25 years and I have almost never had one that didnt make a good solid coon dog who titled out with some impressive wins.
To me it doesnt matter if you give the line I hunt the credit or the training methods I use....I am not out to win trainer of the year or breeder of the year. I am out to improve the redbone breed and I believe that if we keep breeding better redbones...the next best thing is to educate as many people as possible on the best ways to start and train those well bred redbones to get every last drop of ability out of them so they can win in competition.
This is where myself and others differ.
I am not in this for the money...I do not keep my methods a secret or shy away from answering questions from anyone who presents them about how or why I do certain things in training or breeding. I want others to learn how to be better trainers and breeders without making the same mistakes I and many others have over the years...and I dont want to charge them money for that information.
One day I hope to see a redbone overall world champion...and I don't care if I am the one leading it or I was the breeder or if I was involved in any way at all. I will still be proud to call myself a redbone hunter when that day comes. But until it does...I will be working hard to do whatever I can to better my own redbones and help anyone else who is trying to do the same.
I feel like I have been doing this and I have produced plenty of positive results. Some still argue that and try to tear me and mine down because they think it makes them look better...I will let others decide if they think that is a good strategy or not...
But in the mean time, I plan to keep doing what works, keep an open mind and keep learning everything I can and keep breeding, training, and winning with redbones.
You guys can look back on "my record" and grade it if you want...but don't waste much time on it or you may miss the best part....what is yet to come
Somebody told me on this very forum about three years ago that I was a has been and my 15 minutes of fame came long ago and I would soon be irellevant and forgotten.....
Not knowing what the future held for me, I simply said I would rather have done something noteworthy and become a has been than to never have ....and always be a never been...
So lets get out there and do great things in this breed. Lets set new records and break old stereotypes and change competition hunter's perceptions of the redbone breed!
It can be done...it will be done...the question is...who is going to step up and do what it takes to get it done?

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-11-2016 at 10:51 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 10:43 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Blah, blah, blah, still waiting on that list. I hear that Neon Dave's list is so long that it might take him several days to get it compiled. I guess that we can/will give you a few days to remember all of the ones that you started. This list is only the ones that you started since that is what we are talking about here. That is what Dave does isn't it, just get them started and send them to their owner to finish out? But maybe you are right. Apparantly he has started a whole lot more than you have. But then maybe that accounts for the difference in methods. You can afford to give them a lot more personal or one on one time than he can. You start one or two a year and he starts one or two hundred a year according to the pictures.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 11:10 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:00 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Blah, blah, blah, still waiting on that list. I hear that Neon Dave's list is so long that it might take him several days to get it compiled.

Well it is only long because its written sideways on toilet paper one letter per square so it can be reused later
Now I know where you got the nickname king....it was after a famous bloviating fight promoter who's last name just happened to also be King!

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:10 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Blah, blah, blah, still waiting on that list. I hear that Neon Dave's list is so long that it might take him several days to get it compiled. I guess that we can/will give you a few days to remember all of the ones that you started. This list is only the ones that you started since that is what we are talking about here. That is what Dave does isn't it, just get them started and send them to their owner to finish out? But maybe you are right. Apparantly he has started a whole lot more than you have. But then maybe that accounts for the difference in methods. You can afford to give them a lot more personal or one on one time than he can. You start one or two a year and he starts one or two hundred a year according to the pictures.

There's not enough winning redbones in the breed for anyone to have to long of a list 😝

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:12 PM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:

LOL
so a month at a training pen when a pup is 6 months old is all thats required to take credit for all that dogs accomplishments later in life?
now who is Blah, Blah, Blahing?
lets just narrow the prerequisits and count Gr.Nt.Ch. dogs and the number of big hunts won or world hunt top 20 places....that shouldnt take much toilet paper...

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-12-2016 at 12:05 AM

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:19 PM
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

Shane why don't you ever post some daylight training pictures so we can see what is going on? Don't you have a fenced in training tree?

Question... why do some trainers leave the leads on when they cut their dog loose????

Moonlight Game Over (Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw G Man x Gr. Nt.Ch. Gold Ch. Laytons Classy Cali)

Outlaw Hank (Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Glisson's Outlaw Jesse James Jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:20 PM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

You guys can look back on "my record" and grade it if you want...but don't waste much time on it or you may miss the best part....what is yet to come

Somebody told me on this very forum about three years ago that I was a has been and my 15 minutes of fame came long ago and I would soon be irellevant and forgotten.....
Not knowing what the future held for me, I simply said I would rather have done something noteworthy and become a has been than to never have ....and always be a never been...

...the question is...who is going to step up and do what it takes to get it done?

Oh my goodness, as usual, I just read the first couple of sentences and skipped over the rest. But then I went back later and read this last part.

Shane, you are the one that told us to go back and look at your record. I didn't make that part up.

And from that last part it looks like you are a prime example of "not just getting along" being the best way to "better the breed". Thanks for your endorsement.

And there you are right at the end, asking a question that you already know the answer to.

It just don't get no better than this. My granddaddy once told me, what don't kill you only makes you stronger.

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:21 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, as usual, I just read the first couple of sentences and skipped over the rest. But then I went back later and read this last part.

Shane, you are the one that told us to go back and look at your record. I didn't make that part up.

And from that last part it looks like you are a prime example of "not just getting along" being the best way to "better the breed". Thanks for your endorsement.

And there you are right at the end, asking a question that you already know the answer to.

It just don't get no better than this. My granddaddy once told me, what don't kill you only makes you stronger.

I am worried about you King.... did obamacare stop paying for you medicine?

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:25 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by A.Berresford
Shane why don't you ever post some daylight training pictures so we can see what is going on? Don't you have a fenced in training tree?

Question... why do some trainers leave the leads on when they cut their dog loose????

When real live wild raccoons start reliably running during daylight hours...I will start posting pics of young dogs treeing them

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Im not in a competition with that guy because I dont train dogs for money for other people. But since you quoted him on here about seeing whos dogs win the most...why wait to see...look back over the years and add em up.
In his last post he said he has been booked up for years so there is a long record on both sides....if you want to keep score on dogs that have won...or will win the most...pull out your calculator and get to it and let me know what you come up with
Our differences are mainly over the best way to start pups. I dont do it for money...i do it to better the breed...and I feel pretty comfortable standing on my record......
Competition is good though...so why dont we concentrate on that

Hey... I didn't start it, you did. Don't kill the messenger. I am just quoting what you said. (I just love that little quote button.) And then you are also the one saying that competition is good. See we are both on the same side. Call off your army. They call me the King but you are the one with an army.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 11:34 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:29 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:

There are 6 or 7 dogs I started and trained right there in my signature...how many do I need to win this competition?
Has my competition ever owned a Gr.Nt.Ch. or dog that has won a big hunt?
I feel Like the coach of a kids sports team that is beating the other team like 68-0 here.....don't make me play the 2nd half and send the other team home crying. Show a little mercy King!

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-11-2016 at 11:42 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 11:32 PM
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

Richard, who are those guys that are in your picture for winning the 2013 Southern Redbone Days Championship? Did they all train that Sheba dog or was she a natural and what in the hell is a hokie???

Old Post 03-12-2016 12:04 AM
JR Collins
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by A.Berresford
Richard, who are those guys that are in your picture for winning the 2013 Southern Redbone Days Championship? Did they all train that Sheba dog or was she a natural and what in the hell is a hokie???

You wanted to know what a Hokie is. It ain't much other than a castrated turkey.

Old Post 03-12-2016 12:38 AM
JR Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JR Collins Click here to Send JR Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email JR Collins Find more posts by JR Collins Add JR Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
My granddaddy once told me, what don't kill you only makes you stronger.

Mine said what don't kill you almost killed you. And I have a few scars to back that up.

And, by the way, when do you actually hunt, I just read elsewhere all you had to get prepared for, get to it or get dusted.

Old Post 03-12-2016 02:49 AM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Talking

"So lets get out there and do great things in this breed. Lets set new records and break old stereotypes and change competition hunter's perceptions of the redbone breed!
It can be done...it will be done...the question is...who is going to step up and do what it takes to get it done?"

We've been setting records to the tune of $13.5k won by a Redbone. How about the first Redbone female to finish to Gold Ch? How about finishing runner up in the finals of the All Breed Challenge Hunt? How about the only Redbone to win two Pro Hunts and lead the Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race two years in a row? How about the first Dual Gr.Ch. Redbone with an all 4 Generation Grand Nt.Ch. pedigree? I've spent enough in the last year on promoting Redbones, to buy a new F-150 Platinum. Tmack has wore his tires off his truck literally and was stranded in Memphis last night because his tire was shot. We are working it to the max man. We've already stepped up, stepped in it, and we're getting it done!

Who's ready to join us?

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Last edited by ahallada on 03-12-2016 at 02:56 AM

Old Post 03-12-2016 02:53 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote