UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Buckaroos
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Buckaroos

I have a couple of males to sell. They are about 10 weeks old and ready to go. Their S/S and Performance Fees are already paid up. Buck was UKC World Champion Redbone. His sire, Ranger was UKC World Champion Redbone. His grandsire, ZBO was World Champion Redbone. I wonder if one of these pups will win it all? If you want one PM, call or text me at 423-605-3757.

...................Montana Red
.............Gr Nt Ranger
...................Kentucky Sassy
.......Gr Nt Buck
........................Gr Nt ZBO
...................Gr Nt Jericho
........................Nt Ch Roxie
............Gr Nt Chigger
........................Gr Nt ZBO
..................Gr Nt Lucy
.......................Nt Ch Knocks Tip
Pups
...................Gr Nt Rabble
.............Gr Nt T-Top Haze
....................Nt Ch Bombers Wire
........Gr Nt Wendy
....................Gr Nt Rabble
..............Gr Nt Willow
.....................Gr Nt Sally

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2018 03:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I’ve been waiting on this ad...and I see you didn’t even post a price. I’m afraid to ask.

Old Post 01-15-2018 02:36 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Adam, if you have to ask, you can't afford one.

Old Post 01-15-2018 03:48 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Adam, if you have to ask, you can't afford one.

Well my brain is bigger than my wallet...likely the result of taxes and Medicare.

Last edited by Adam Wingler on 01-15-2018 at 01:36 PM

Old Post 01-15-2018 01:33 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I have a stalker now. Are you postering me?

These pups are limited edition collector items. Gr Nt Ch Coffman's Smokin Red Buck died right after Wendy was bred.

Old Post 01-15-2018 02:27 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Stalking is a form of flattery. Although, I’ve been stalked before and didn’t find it flattering. Depends on the person, you’ll have to let me know.

And, yea, if the pups have the matching ability of Mom and Pop they’ll be hard to beat, but possibly too much drive for some. 😉

Last edited by Adam Wingler on 01-15-2018 at 02:46 PM

Old Post 01-15-2018 02:44 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Are you open to offers? are they running and treeing yet? Will they get deep and lonely yet? Can you post pics of each pup? Are you open to trades?

Old Post 01-15-2018 02:48 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I will trade for a Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 150,000 miles.

Enjoying the sun this morning....

Old Post 01-15-2018 03:00 PM
ag-man
UKC Forum Member

Well I got the Jeep for you no motor ,tran's , butt less than 130,000 miles , no good tire's and title LOL.

Home of Salt River Redbone's
GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH PRUETT'S SALT RIVER KATIE HTX
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH SALT RIVER JEB
Grch Pruett's Salt River Sadie

Old Post 01-15-2018 08:54 PM
ag-man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ag-man Click here to Send ag-man a Private Message Click Here to Email ag-man Find more posts by ag-man Add ag-man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does the Jeep have leather seats?
Yes Blake, lightly started, they are running and treeing.

Old Post 01-16-2018 03:55 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Richard, I do have to say that is a fine looking pup. As a blue collar worker I couldn't never afford it though.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 01-16-2018 03:59 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It just depends on your priorities. How much have you spent on light, boots, tracker, dog box, etc. Compared to what you spend on technology, pup is cheap. I have never understood why hunters spend so much on equipment and so little on a dog. You would think that it would be the other way around.

Old Post 01-16-2018 04:44 PM
GrandRiver Reds
UKC Forum Member

NICE

Should be one heck of a cross!

Owners, Breeders & Handlers

Check ALL our hounds out @
www.grandriverredbones.com
918 - 924-0160

Our Hounds -
PKC CH UKC GRCH GRNITECH PR OMary & Shabels Red Wheeler
2021 UKC Performance Sire
ACHA CH INT CH RBIMBS AKC CCH CH UKC GRFCH CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Red Chief DNA-P "Chief"
The Chief pups~
2021 UKC Performance Sire
2020 NATIONAL GRAND NITE CHAMPION REDBONE
2018 NATIONAL REDBONE DAYS OPPOSITE SEX CHAMPION
PKC CH UKC CCH GRNITECH GRCH PR GRAND RIVER'S OK APACHE KID
AKC CH UKC GRFCH GRCH RGRCH PR Grand River's It Is What It Is " Bwana "
UKC NITECH CCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok How'd That Suit Ya "Maddie"
AKC CCH CFC CWC UKC CCH FCH GRNITECH GRCH PR Grand River's My Kinda Purdy

Gone BUT Never Forgotten ~~~
~~~ RIP Grand River's Ok Miss Millie
( #10 Reproducers list )
UKC FCH CH Grand River's This Is How We Roll " Chevy "
INT CH NAT CH AKC CCH CH UKC RBIMBS GRFCH CA CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Dixie Mae Doo DNA -P "Dixie"

Old Post 01-16-2018 07:17 PM
GrandRiver Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandRiver Reds Click here to Send GrandRiver Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email GrandRiver Reds Visit GrandRiver Reds's homepage! Find more posts by GrandRiver Reds Add GrandRiver Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Not taking anything from those pups, they're very sharp looking and bred great but comparing them to equipment that works perfectly the moment it's purchased is a tad bit foolish. If my new light doesn't work, I can get a replacement free of charge. There's no guarantee on a pup (no matter what it's out of), it might be a timber terrorist or it could be a tree leaving cull. It's a year before you know what you've got. Now, back to my original statement before your ego was offended. That's a beautiful pup Richard.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 01-17-2018 12:59 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Travis, my ego is too big to be offended. Sorry it sounded like that. I have bought boots that didn't fit, lights that were too heavy and just bought an infra red camera that I can't get to work. They are all piled up in a corner of my room gathering dust.

Old Post 01-17-2018 03:30 AM
hawkeye
UKC Forum Member

My opinion

I got a pup from Mr Lambert and was everything I thought he would be and I'm very happy with him! So in my opinion save your money on the equipment and get a good quality pup ! And a big thanks to Mr Lambert for helping with producing some quality Redbones!

Old Post 01-17-2018 05:02 AM
hawkeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye Click here to Send hawkeye a Private Message Click Here to Email hawkeye Find more posts by hawkeye Add hawkeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can deliver a pup to Darlington/Florence, South Carolina, Radford/Christiansber/Roanoke,Va, Greencastle/Indianapolis, Indiana or Winter Classic in Batesville, Ms.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-18-2018 at 02:53 PM

Old Post 01-18-2018 02:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are real nice at eating and pooping.

Old Post 01-18-2018 04:41 PM
chevcat327
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I can deliver a pup to Darlington/Florence, South Carolina, Radford/Christiansber/Roanoke,Va, Greencastle/Indianapolis, Indiana or Winter Classic in Batesville, Ms.

I don’t see Wisconsin on that list......

Old Post 01-19-2018 04:41 AM
chevcat327 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevcat327 Click here to Send chevcat327 a Private Message Click Here to Email chevcat327 Find more posts by chevcat327 Add chevcat327 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Way too cold up there. One pup did go to Northern Illinois and I got this photo texted to me yesterday. I don't think that there is any worry about her getting too cold.

Old Post 01-19-2018 02:17 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

$$$$

I'm curious on the price? From the looks of those pictures and studying the pedigree I might have to bring my checkbook to the classic.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Last edited by Borgstadt on 01-19-2018 at 07:01 PM

Old Post 01-19-2018 06:59 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Your girlfriend/fiance/wife (I can't keep up) should be a Vet by now so just bring me a signed blank check and I will fill it in.

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:45 PM
Chase214
UKC Forum Member

I'll trade you a thermal hand held for one

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:51 PM
Chase214 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chase214 Click here to Send Chase214 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chase214 Find more posts by Chase214 Add Chase214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log Kennel
Banned

quote:
I will trade for a Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 150,000 miles.

Enjoying the sun this morning....

I thought Indians drove Pintos??????

Just gettin at ya a little Richard, Pretty puppy though!!!!

Last edited by Pine Log Kennel on 01-20-2018 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 01-20-2018 12:40 AM
Pine Log Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Kennel Click here to Send Pine Log Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Kennel Add Pine Log Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My wife said one pup treed a squirrel this morning before I got up.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-21-2018 at 02:51 PM

Old Post 01-21-2018 02:46 PM