UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Last Nights Coonhunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GirlsHuntToo
Banned

Last Nights Coonhunt

Took my Walker, Luke, hunting last night, and had him on a coon track, but he hit a coyote track and left there with it, and it took me an hour of walking and tracking to get him back, but when i did, i got him back on a coon track, and he treed 2!! then we saw a snake, and i dont like snakes, so we high tailed it out of there. lol. here's some pics:

~Allysa Breanne Crawford <3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2010 08:19 PM
GirlsHuntToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GirlsHuntToo Click here to Send GirlsHuntToo a Private Message Find more posts by GirlsHuntToo Add GirlsHuntToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Nice pictures! PS snakes don't bite in April!

Old Post 04-07-2010 08:25 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GirlsHuntToo
Banned

lol. i know that, but i was walkin, and luke ALWAYS walkes in front of me, but he stopped and sat on my feet, and every hair on his back was standin up from between his ears to his tail and as soon as he growled, i heard a snake hiss, looked down and saw a copperhead, and i have never run so fast down the side of a mountian before in my life. lol

Old Post 04-07-2010 08:29 PM
GirlsHuntToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GirlsHuntToo Click here to Send GirlsHuntToo a Private Message Find more posts by GirlsHuntToo Add GirlsHuntToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GirlsHuntToo
Banned

BTT

Old Post 04-08-2010 03:52 PM