UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 Litters of Old Fashion Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Justin Anderson
New UKC Forum Member

2 Litters of Old Fashion Pups

We have 2 litters of pups that are dark red and houndy. The sire is Anderson, Blakesly, Outlaw, Timber Chopper, Amos, and has Hersh's Huntin Red Ike in there several times.

Dame is Anderson and Hot and Greasy bred.

Second litter has same Sire.

Dame is Woodpecker, Outlaw, Amos, Smith's Red Oak Mike bred.

Asking $200.00 each

Contact Justin Anderson 660-287-7228 call or text or Jerry Anderson 660-596-2014 calls only

Located in Sedalia, MO

Last edited by Justin Anderson on 05-18-2018 at 01:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2018 02:35 AM
Justin Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Anderson Click here to Send Justin Anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Anderson Find more posts by Justin Anderson Add Justin Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finch
UKC Forum Member

Houndy pups

I'm intrigued. But what exactly do you mean by "houndy"?

What do you mean by "old-fashioned"?

What are the voices like on the parent dogs?

How old are the pups right now?

Thanks,

Tom

Old Post 05-17-2018 05:46 AM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Anderson
New UKC Forum Member

Deep dark red, big block head, long ears.
The parents have big bawl mouth on track and chop mouth on tree.
one litter is 3 weeks old and the other is 2 weeks old.

i can email or text pics

Old Post 05-17-2018 11:53 PM
Justin Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Anderson Click here to Send Justin Anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Anderson Find more posts by Justin Anderson Add Justin Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finch
UKC Forum Member

Justin,

That's what i was hoping to hear. I've got to run somewhere just now, but I will text you later tonight. i assume i can use that number posted above.

I run all-blue blueticks right now, and then mostly on cats though some coon (they are thin out here), but I've got a real hankering for an old timey redbone if they act right. i had a couple as a kid back in Wisconsin.

Best Regards,
Tom

Old Post 05-18-2018 12:18 AM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote