UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech Bruiser x Nitech Sassy pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Bruiser x Nitech Sassy pups

I have a litter of puppies of sale. They will be performance and super staked. They are a very nice dark red color. $400 if interested or any questions pm call or text 724-875-1614. Texting is best as i work different hours....
-----NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO
-----GRNITECH'PR'NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
-GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(sire)
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'GOLDEN WOOD'S TIGER RED
---NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SIERRA
-----NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER PEPSI
------------------------------PUPS------------------------
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'RAGGED RIDGE C.D.
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'RAGGED RIDGE RIPSAW
-----GRCH GRNITECH'MOONLIGHT PEPPER ANN
-NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SASSY(dam)
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'OUTLAW BILLY THE KID
---GRNITECH'PR'OUTLAW CHERRY BOMB
-----GRNITECH'PR'KY MOONLIGHT BREANNA

CH GRNITECH'PR'MORAN'S MIDNIGHT HOT SPOT(P.K.C CH/2013 world finalist)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED SERRA(SIERRAxBO)(RIP)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED MAGGIE(BRUISERxLEXIE)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SASSY(CHERRYxRIP)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2018 12:36 AM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)

Old Post 05-19-2018 12:29 AM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

This should produce some winners!
I personally have hunted with alot of the dogs in this pedigree and they are top Redbones and big competition winners.
Bruiser is directly out of Bo (Who was one of the best under utilized reproducers in the redbone breed who died before they got semen collected)
And Bruisers mother is one of the highest percentage reproducing females of the last decade.
The bottom dog on the pedigree....Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna is also directly out of Bo x Dual Grand Champion Moonlight Deana (Who is a littermate sister to Dual Grand Champion Moonlight Aftershock)
If Redbone people want a pup with a high probability of having the tools to win competition hunts....here it is...and at a fair price!
Great mix of some of the winningest bloodlines in the breed...highly recommend this cross to competition hunters looking for their next winner.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 05-20-2018 at 07:56 PM

Old Post 05-20-2018 07:53 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimStanley
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with both of these dogs if pups turn out like them. Will be some good ones

Old Post 05-27-2018 01:02 PM
TimStanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TimStanley Click here to Send TimStanley a Private Message Click Here to Email TimStanley Find more posts by TimStanley Add TimStanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys i definitely think this is going to be a cross to keep an eye on. It's definitely a pedigree loaded with winners and reproducers. I only have a male and female left.... thanks

Old Post 06-02-2018 03:01 AM
TimStanley
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-09-2018 08:59 PM
TimStanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TimStanley Click here to Send TimStanley a Private Message Click Here to Email TimStanley Find more posts by TimStanley Add TimStanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

I have 1 male pup left. If interested i can deliver from mount pleasant pa to national redbone days.... thanks

Old Post 06-11-2018 02:14 AM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-19-2018 10:29 PM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-23-2018 09:39 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

You guys looking for your next competition Redbone are missing the boat on this cross. It's line bred on Moonlight Kate, Big Time Bo, and Outlaw Billy the Kid with some Ragged Ridge CD thrown in. These will make winners folks...you can take that to the Bank!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-23-2018 09:42 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-30-2018 11:13 PM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Reduced $300

Old Post 07-04-2018 12:08 AM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Had a guy back out still here

Old Post 07-12-2018 12:15 AM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2018 09:44 AM
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

Someone should snatch this pup up should make a nice one

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 07-17-2018 10:09 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote