UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wipeout Willie Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Willie Female

DOB 5/3/2008 Sire: Wipeout Willie Dam: Sunrise Sis (Sun x Zebbie) full litter mate to Smackdown. Full sister to Sun Makin History, Bob Barker, Poison Whiskey. Selling as a brood female. Excellent bloodline. Got her to raise a litter of pups but she didn't stick. Litter of pups would will more than pay for her. $500 will consider trade on a Garmin. Call or text Jody(615)617-7141 if I don't answer please leave a message

---------PCH NTCH Wipeout Zeb
------PCH NTCH Wipeout Zack Moose
---------NTCH Mc Queen & Fergys Polly
--PCH GRNT Wipeout Wille
---------PKC CH 'PR' Flat Rock Bones
------SCH GRNT SF Tree Talken Annie
---------'PR' Rocky Branch Cricket

'PR' Dolly

---------SCH GRNT Rat Attack
------PCH GRNT Tequila Sunrise
---------NTCH Stylish Silk
--'PR' Sunrise Sis
---------PCH NTCH Wipeout Zeb
------'PR' Wipeout Zebbie
---------'PR' Eubanks Jenny

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2014 03:37 PM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

To answer some questions. I am selling this female as a brood female. I have never had her in the woods, I bought her for the sole purpose to raise pups. She is not a coondog. If she was she would not be priced at $500. Serious inquires only please

Old Post 11-23-2014 07:02 PM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

Team Rube has just purchased full litter mate to this Wipeout Wille female, hasnot been hunted in two years, in 8 nites she missed one nite not showing us coon .Very independent,has no ears,dogs can run tracks by her when treed and she pays no attention. Better have Garmin on her cause she's going deep to get trees. We have made deal to breed to Redneck Mafia who in last six weeks won Oklahoma State Hunt and late round PKC hunt in Missouri.I would say the this brood bitch he is selling is bred perfect for PKC hunters

Old Post 11-23-2014 11:51 PM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Yea i think the whole litter made good dogs.Dolly was hunted and was suppose to been doing real good but was to much of a hound the older man that had her. Where did u get her from if u dont mind me asking. I no where there brother is and he is suppose to be nice also. I owned their momma and raised a litter and keep a female and she is nice. Her name was Sunrise Sis and she was nice!!

Old Post 11-24-2014 10:07 PM
welch1
UKC Forum Member

All i can tell you is she came out of Tennessee and she went through two owners and she had too much go power for one owner,she independentl as heck, she will be in big timber in an hour with a good tracking collar on.Out of wille and sis.

Old Post 11-25-2014 12:30 AM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Sale pending

Old Post 11-25-2014 08:32 AM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-25-2014 09:57 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-27-2014 08:35 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

She is back up FOR SALE!!!!!

Old Post 11-28-2014 10:50 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 11-30-2014 07:55 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Back up for sale again!!!!

PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS!!!!!

Call or text if i dont answer leave message and i will reply back

Old Post 12-12-2014 02:30 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-12-2014 10:52 PM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

SOLD!!!!!
Going to Alabama

Old Post 12-13-2014 03:09 PM