UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > **House/Skuna River pups in VA**
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bronco
UKC Forum Member

**House/Skuna River pups in VA**

NITECH HOUSE'S REBEL
sire- CH GRNITECH PKC CH HOUSE'S POWER RAGE
CH NITECH WESTBRANCH DEE
*****PUPS***** DOB 8/22/14 (($250))
NITECH SKUNA RIVER FRED
dam- SKUNA RIVER BELLE HTX (COONDOG!!!)
GRNITECH DEFFENDOLLS AMY

4 MALES LEFT....lot of color! GONNA HAVE MONSTER MOUTHS!! These pups will have a ton of heart and drive. Belle is the best female I've ever seen. I've spent many nights in the woods with her. Very accurate and plenty independent....looks like ol' Fred too. This Skuna River crossed with House blood will be nice. UKC & PKC registered. Performanced pups.

Call or text Mike@804-334-8708

HABIT'S JUNGLE FEVER (Bad Habit's Son x Two Lost Sox).

Last edited by bronco on 10-16-2014 at 07:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2014 07:40 PM
bronco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bronco Click here to Send bronco a Private Message Find more posts by bronco Add bronco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HardDriveKennel
UKC Forum Member

I don't. No any thing about the male but my buddy told me that he is the Real Deal he also told me he was loud loud. but I do no the femal I sold her to him she is all coondog I got a pup they should make good Ones for sure you guys better jump on you won't be Sorry.

--------------------------
Calls only. My buddy does all my post for me, so any post or pm replies will say call me.

Old Post 10-01-2014 04:09 PM
HardDriveKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HardDriveKennel Click here to Send HardDriveKennel a Private Message Find more posts by HardDriveKennel Add HardDriveKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

AS GOOD AS THEY GET PUPS!!!!
DONT MISS OUT!!!!!
YOU BREED COONDOG TO COONDOG YOU GET COONDOGS

Old Post 10-02-2014 01:25 AM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bronco
UKC Forum Member

These will be Coondogs no doubt! Can text pics! These are going to be nice big, houndy dogs as the Sire and Dam are good sized. Dam is right out of FRED and the HOUSE blood speaks for itself.

HABIT'S JUNGLE FEVER (Bad Habit's Son x Two Lost Sox).

Old Post 10-02-2014 07:09 PM
bronco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bronco Click here to Send bronco a Private Message Find more posts by bronco Add bronco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Coondogxcoondog

Old Post 10-03-2014 12:44 PM
Mike gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike gray Click here to Send Mike gray a Private Message Find more posts by Mike gray Add Mike gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by abshire
THESE ARE THE RIGHT KIND!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2014 12:19 AM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-04-2014 07:18 PM
Mike gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike gray Click here to Send Mike gray a Private Message Find more posts by Mike gray Add Mike gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-05-2014 12:54 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Accurate and drive

Old Post 10-05-2014 10:57 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-06-2014 09:57 AM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-07-2014 02:26 AM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-07-2014 04:26 PM
abshire
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by abshire
AS GOOD AS THEY GET PUPS!!!!
DONT MISS OUT!!!!!
YOU BREED COONDOG TO COONDOG YOU GET COONDOGS

Old Post 10-08-2014 12:45 AM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-08-2014 05:31 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-08-2014 10:40 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Belle is a hard going female that trees coons..100yards or a mile alone or with company ....bawl on track chop on tree...these pup should be extra nice!

Old Post 10-09-2014 12:19 PM
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

I have spent a lot of nights in the woods with Belle also. She gets gone in a hurry. She has a nice bawl on track and a hard clean tree dog. I've seen her do a lot of good work alone and with company.

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Summer Hill Smokin Rose's Bud HTX
'PR' Summer Hill Ragin Black Rose
CH 'PR' Summer Hill Sweet River Dew

Old Post 10-09-2014 12:43 PM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-10-2014 02:43 AM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-10-2014 10:40 AM
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Awesome cross. That cross out of Fred x Amy was a good one. There is 2 Littermates to belle in my area and both are coondogs and have won all over. I have never hunted with belle but I have heard she's the real deal. This cross will work!

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 10-10-2014 07:25 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

PUP'S UP!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2014 02:42 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-11-2014 09:09 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Pups ready to go!

Old Post 10-12-2014 07:25 PM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

***Can text pictures*** don't know how to post them..had shots wormed...8 weeks old this coming Friday! Ukc performance pkc registered and ss eligible.....

Old Post 10-13-2014 11:53 AM
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 10-14-2014 12:31 AM