UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Backwater Florence Ann
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Backwater Florence Ann/////update

I've though long and hard about selling this female . But this is the second time she has came in heat this year. I though I would raise me some pups every time she has came in . But I'm just not a guy who raises puppies. So with that being said I might sell her . Don't have to and not dying to . Sire is gr.nite backwaters stylish pj Dam is nitech kerns trixie trix . She has around $236 won in pkc and is a spring 2015 . She is blanket back red headed some where around #50 pounds . Her mouth is probably a 5 out of ten . You're not going to drown her out . She is a trailing type dog and can trail up a pretty cold track and have a COON looking down . She gets hunted on fri-nights about two or three hours . So she not in tip top shape . If it's a hot track she barks a lot but not in the same spot . When my buddy first bought her she didn't have any ears for another dogs . I hunted with her a lot and and bought her from him . I have got her out of the box and cut her with other dogs already treed and her go on like she didn't hear them . My name is Robert Stewart ask or call anyone that's knows me they will tell you that I don't lie about a dog . I will tell you what she has done for me .she came from Jenkins boys kennels in nc. I will tell you these guys are very truth men to deal with my phone lost all my contacts so I don't have their numbers handy her birthday is 5/4/11 thanks Robert Stewart $2000 she has been in about ten days ....my number is 606-627-7081

Last edited by rstewart on 01-09-2015 at 04:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2014 08:06 PM
rstewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rstewart Click here to Send rstewart a Private Message Click Here to Email rstewart Find more posts by rstewart Add rstewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Number

Reference you can call . Jake Jenkins at 910-206-2039 Floyd Osborne at 606-682-0390 or billy Stewart 606-542-5293

Old Post 11-23-2014 10:36 PM
rstewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rstewart Click here to Send rstewart a Private Message Click Here to Email rstewart Find more posts by rstewart Add rstewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-24-2014 02:32 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-25-2014 06:59 AM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

If you like females. Then I don't know what you are waiting on . I know how hard it is to find a dog that will go hunting by it self and run and tree a coon . Go try half of these dogs on here and you're see what I'm talking about . this female is accurate,looks , good mouth and a good tree dog and real good blood . Good ones are not cheap . No jacking the tree , no chewing it down and you don't have to stop and wait for her to bark .

Old Post 11-25-2014 11:10 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Re: Top

quote:
Originally posted by rstewart
If you like females. Then I don't know what you are waiting on . I know how hard it is to find a dog that will go hunting by it self and run and tree a coon . Go try half of these dogs on here and you're see what I'm talking about . this female is accurate,looks , good mouth and a good tree dog and real good blood . Good ones are not cheap . No jacking the tree , no chewing it down and you don't have to stop and wait for her to bark .

Old Post 11-27-2014 12:48 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

FOR U GUYS THAT ARE RUNNING THE WHEELS OFF YOUR TRUCK, LOOKING FOR A DOG.

CALL MR STEWART, HE WILL TELL U THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS HOUND. GOOD MAN TO DEAL WITH.
THIS DOG WILL BE JUST LIKE HE SAYS.

THANKS MARTY...........

[[[ HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE STEWART FAMILY. ]]]

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 11-27-2014 07:41 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Marty

Thanks Marty for the compliment. And you and your family have happy thanksgiving....

Old Post 11-27-2014 09:05 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

THANKS ROBERT

NO BIRD FOR FOR ME, ME & A BUDDY ARE HEADED TO A CABIN IN THE HILLS OF MAMMOTH CAVE.
3 HOUNDS, & A SACK FULL OF POTTED MEAT,LOL.
GOT THE BEST PUP OUT OF HERMAN DOG THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN,

THANKS MARTY..........

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:06 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I would say Roberts dog is just as described or better I told a buddy about her in nc that's looking for a top notch female he will be callin you.

Old Post 11-27-2014 12:11 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Herman

Thank you Herman for your compliment and have a good thanksgiving. When I sell one they will know what they are getting when its cut loose at dark . I Know it's hard to take a man word on a dog because they are dishonest people but not everyone is they just don't know what a COONDOG is . Dogs have so many things that make them a cull to me that other people are happy with or don't care about . Thanks Herman

Old Post 11-27-2014 02:45 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks Herman

quote:
Thank you Herman for your compliment and have a good thanksgiving. When I sell one they will know what they are getting when its cut loose at dark . I Know it's hard to take a man word on a dog because they are dishonest people but not everyone is they just don't know what a COONDOG is . Dogs have so many things that make them a cull to me that other people are happy with or don't care about . Thanks Herman

Old Post 11-27-2014 11:08 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Heat cycle

Almost out of the heat cycle. Bring your measure stick and come on down....

Old Post 11-29-2014 03:23 AM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heat cycle

quote:
Almost out of the heat cycle. Bring your measure stick and come on down....

Old Post 12-05-2014 03:13 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Update

The one and only reason that this female was forsale is she came in heat two times on me and she is the only dog I have to hunt .so I was going to sell her and find me a MALE . But I've not seen anything I would be interested in . So I am not going to sell her right now . Maybe if I find a male I might sell her then . Thanks to everyone that has called or text me about her .

Old Post 12-06-2014 03:23 PM
rstewart
UKC Forum Member

Male

I have a male found if he doesn't sell before she does. So give me a call if you are interested...

Old Post 01-09-2015 04:29 PM
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

dog

this is good person to deal with he strait up honest use to work with him 20 years a go a Robert u find a pup yet I am fixen to start my smoke pup I sent u a video of this is terry

Old Post 01-11-2015 01:15 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote