UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hobo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Hobo

They fear you at autum oaks ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:57 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I haven't been allowed to attend for the last 3 or 4 years

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:18 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Your joking right ? I been there several times we always had to leave in the middle of the night going and coming to keep the dogs from getting hot fun when we got there but a long ways.

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:27 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Nope, not joking....

While it may not be ukc who is keeping me away.
NOT being able to make it = not allowed

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:10 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krystal / UKC

Dennis just makes it easier on us by choosing to stay away

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:13 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Pm me if anything I can do sombody wants to be there I want them to be there.

Tar

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:14 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I stay away so UKC doesn't have to pay for extra crowd control.

ROFL

Send someone to do my job.

This is our busy time trying to get everything ready for the new school year.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Pm me if anything I can do sombody wants to be there I want them to be there. Tar

I would love to be there but since I am trying to get by on SS, I don't have the money. Does that offer stand for me also? Or is that anybody except Richard Lambert? Since you are laid up on the couch, I could go for you. I would take pictures of everything and text them back to you. I would also tell everyone that you said hi. I figure that I could go if I had $500.

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krystal / UKC

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
I stay away so UKC doesn't have to pay for extra crowd control.

ROFL

Send someone to do my job.

This is our busy time trying to get everything ready for the new school year.

We just couldn't handle the paparazzi that would flood the grounds.

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:33 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Krystal / UKC
We just couldn't handle the paparazzi that would flood the grounds.

Such is the life of a HOBO

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:41 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I would love to be there but since I am trying to get by on SS, I don't have the money. Does that offer stand for me also? Or is that anybody except Richard Lambert? Since you are laid up on the couch, I could go for you. I would take pictures of everything and text them back to you. I would also tell everyone that you said hi. I figure that I could go if I had $500.

If I send you .......... You got to win I couldn't win a one dog hunt if I was the only one in it lol.

I go back to work next week I am ready to hang my hat up to Richard about 6 more months last kid gets out of colledge I am done might not make it that long me and you make our comeback I would hunt a red dog I would have to go back to being the hitman again lol.

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:43 PM
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

Come on Up Tar!

Tar,

Come on up to Oaks. I can assure you there are a few coon up here and this year even more opossums! In fact more opossums than I've ever seen. They seem to have invaded.

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:57 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Re: Come on Up Tar!

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier
Tar,

Come on up to Oaks. I can assure you there are a few coon up here and this year even more opossums! In fact more opossums than I've ever seen. They seem to have invaded.

MORE than the last 2 years? Maybe I should scratch the fall hunting trip and yo to Oaks

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like they need someone to do a little possum control.
And Mr Tar, you would look good leading a Redbone.

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I always wanted one really !!! But when you are hunting sombody else's dogs you hunt what they tell you to then I got all centimental and stuff and here I am with a old one eyed no toothed dog lol.

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have one of those old wore out females but mine is a Redbone. I call her my Million Dollar Momma. She has bought 2 Jeeps for me. But my present one has 250,000 mi on it so it is time for a new (to me) one. She is due in heat anytime so I hope that she comes through for me again. Maybe there will be a little runt left over that you could have.

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:20 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Whew who would have thought mowing grass twice a week in August lol. Richard I always pick the runt anyways the runt is the one always got somthing to prove that's what me thinks.

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:31 PM
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

Indiana Hunting

Tar,

Ole Hobo can tell you how tough it is hunting around my house. He insists on mowed paths through the woods, we drive right up to each woods in the fall, I even installed a walking bridge to cross the creek. He's gone as far as to train his dogs to tree right along these paths. LOL

He gets me to lead the pack so I clear the cob webs out of the way! Yea...it's darn tough here.....

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:21 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Tar,

Don't let Mr. Hoosier fool ya..... SOMETIMES he misses a spider web and it gets all over me!! I've also had to walker across a few disked fields, I've also gotten wet more than once hunting with him. He'll tell ya to just walk k the rocks as you cross a creek, but tip them over before you can get to them..

I may have seen my dogs tree RIGHT beside the paths a time or three...

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:26 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

PS:

He does provide some pretty good snacks.... EVEN IF I DO HAVE TO REMIND HIM SOMETIMES

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:28 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Our snacks this time of year usually consist of watermelon when we find a patch we get enough for several nights lol. When don't have them it's usually coffee and honeybuns.

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:34 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Sadly I have to provide the Dr. Peppers myself

Hoosier has some of the best coon..... errrrrrr I mean possum hunting I've EVER seen....

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:36 PM
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

Tar,

What Hobo didn't say was that I work in a snack food manufacture and bring a garbage bag full of snacks for us to enjoy.

3 things are gonna happen hunting at my house.
1. We aren't going to be hungry.
2. We are going to have some fun.
3. First liar never stands a chance!!!

If you think the coons move the same in the moon light as they do in the dark...come on over or just ask Hobo!!!

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:41 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Notice he didn't say we wouldn't go thirsty? LOL

Hoosier left off one.

4. We might do a thing or two that aren't the best idea in the world..... BUT WE SURE DO HAVE FUN DOING THEM....

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:46 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Sounds like me and my hunting buddy Ralph boy if you can't take it don't dish it out because Ralph will let you have it forgot more about training dogs than most will ever know I been hanging out with him over 30 yrs at least ain't no telling how many fish we have caught together and the coons we have treed and he can cook the best deer steaks you have ever ate.

Old Post 08-22-2017 07:11 PM