UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Williams Bud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Oak Creekk
New UKC Forum Member

Williams Bud

anyone hunting any good females directly out of Bud or Granddaughters? Id like to line Iceman up with a real special female closely related to ole Bud...ill show Ice anyway you want too see him go with any measuring stick you bring but I expect the same out of the female i want too see her operate..ive had a ton of interest in breeding to Iceman but noone is interested in showing the female. im not interested in making a ton of pups...my interest lies in making quality crosses and keep a good thing going with these Williams bred feists.

-NKC #3 Dog of The Year 2014
-NKC Tri County Squirrel Hunters
Association Dog of The Year 2014
& 2015
-UKC SqCh
-UKC 1st place 2015 Feist Days
winner over 46 dogs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2017 07:58 PM
Oak Creekk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Creekk Click here to Send Oak Creekk a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Creekk Find more posts by Oak Creekk Add Oak Creekk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W. Danny
UKC Forum Member

Bud female

Call me I have one in season now.

Danny

Old Post 07-27-2017 03:42 AM
W. Danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W. Danny Click here to Send W. Danny a Private Message Click Here to Email W. Danny Find more posts by W. Danny Add W. Danny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Hannan
UKC Forum Member

Cross

Did anything ever come of this?????

Old Post 08-21-2017 02:41 AM
Rick Hannan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Hannan Click here to Send Rick Hannan a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Hannan Find more posts by Rick Hannan Add Rick Hannan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W. Danny
UKC Forum Member

female

He never called me so I let her go out.

Old Post 09-04-2017 02:56 AM
W. Danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W. Danny Click here to Send W. Danny a Private Message Click Here to Email W. Danny Find more posts by W. Danny Add W. Danny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boney
UKC Forum Member

Had a GrSqCh female we were going to breed to him and same thing he never responded back!!!

Conley Creek Nite Fancy
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH
STRENGHTETHEN ME PHIL 4/13

Old Post 10-29-2017 07:42 PM
boney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boney Click here to Send boney a Private Message Click Here to Email boney Find more posts by boney Add boney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Hannan
UKC Forum Member

Where there is smoke,......there's not necessarily fire......

Old Post 10-29-2017 09:33 PM
Rick Hannan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Hannan Click here to Send Rick Hannan a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Hannan Find more posts by Rick Hannan Add Rick Hannan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Creek Kenne
UKC Forum Member

I do not breed him to just anything titles or not, as I hate to be mean or seem out of line on this... but I don't not care for your females breeding is why I never called you Boney. Danny I just now saw this. sorry for the late reply I thought this post was a flop after there weren't any replies for a few weeks. I do not frequent ukc anymore just stopped by and saw these replies looking for hunt results.

1st Place Tri County Squirrel Hunters Association Dog of The Year 2014 & 2015
SGrSqCh GrCh SqCh Oak Creek Iceman

Old Post 10-30-2017 03:31 AM
Oak Creek Kenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Creek Kenne Click here to Send Oak Creek Kenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Creek Kenne Find more posts by Oak Creek Kenne Add Oak Creek Kenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote