UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dutch, has a couple litters of pups comin, out of good females. If any one is interested...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2013 05:32 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Dutch pups

I've hunted with a couple of Dutch pups now. I liked what I saw from both of them. Decent mouths and pretty little tree dogs. Id have to feed either one of them if given the chance. I like watching Dutch tree as well. He puffs that chest out and has a nice chop. Just my 2 cents worth.

Old Post 04-25-2013 06:14 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thank You for the comment Dave, I would be honored to have you behind any of these dogs!,

Old Post 04-25-2013 01:42 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top please.

Old Post 04-27-2013 04:46 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Dutch pups

Hey bill just wanted to keep you updated on our male out of Dutch he is hell on wheels is all I have to say he would run a coon track but wouldn't tree on a coon but we put him on bear in December and he treed on his first bear he ever saw and now he is rigging out of the box and once he hits the ground he goes and he does great he is turning into a fine hound with the looks to kill keep up the good work with Dutch and making great crosses I'm very happy with my Dutch pup

Old Post 04-28-2013 07:24 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill

I took sage out saturday night, she ran a track with older dog and she is a steady tree dog. I have some pics. of her on my post. Take care.

Old Post 04-28-2013 08:03 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks a lot for the updates guys, I'm happy their doin a good job for ya! I've had some awfully good reports out of Dutch pups and all the female's their out of, keep up the good work, and thanks for your interest.

Old Post 04-29-2013 08:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

As my buddy Vic says........ I should have some more blue haired biscuit eaters next week. Lol!

Old Post 05-01-2013 11:55 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bill this is a pic of some of my blue males the one on the left is wooly and he is out of Dutch he is coming along great and the other one is legend and he is out from Richard Lawson's line of dogs smokey river and Utchman bred

Old Post 05-05-2013 05:48 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bubearchaser
Bill this is a pic of some of my blue males the one on the left is wooly and he is out of Dutch he is coming along great and the other one is legend and he is out from Richard Lawson's line of dogs smokey river and Utchman bred

Wow!! That's a couple good lookin hounds you got there ol'buddy!! Good feet too for them long runnin bear. Good luck with them!

Hammerhead had her pups, so it looks like there will be a new addition around here.

Old Post 05-05-2013 01:52 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well..... Their here! 18 new little wigglers, hope they all make it, and make their owners proud.

Old Post 05-07-2013 08:08 PM
Blu Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Btt

To the top for Dutch!!!

Jay Purdy 812-457-4314
Southern Indiana

Old Post 05-08-2013 03:22 AM
Blu Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blu Mafia Click here to Send Blu Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Blu Mafia Find more posts by Blu Mafia Add Blu Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blu Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Dutch female

Bill I took Sis (pup outta Dutch)last nite made 4 drops she went every step and even opened on track a little was at the tree when I got there. Shouldn't be long now. Workin nightshifts for the next three nites, between travel softball, baseball, all stars, wrestling, track and huntin, I got to go to work to get a break...ha.
You know how it is!!!

Jay Purdy 812-457-4314
Southern Indiana

Old Post 05-08-2013 03:27 AM
Blu Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blu Mafia Click here to Send Blu Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Blu Mafia Find more posts by Blu Mafia Add Blu Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dutch female

quote:
Originally posted by Blu Mafia
Bill I took Sis (pup outta Dutch)last nite made 4 drops she went every step and even opened on track a little was at the tree when I got there. Shouldn't be long now. Workin nightshifts for the next three nites, between travel softball, baseball, all stars, wrestling, track and huntin, I got to go to work to get a break...ha.
You know how it is!!!

Dang buddy! You sound like me now! Lol!! I don't know how life gets so hectic, and then you turn around and ten years have gone by. Good luck with your pup, I really hope she continues to improve.

Old Post 05-08-2013 02:38 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Bill you've definitely got your hands full. Hope all goes well with your pups and they all turn into stemwinders.

Old Post 05-08-2013 07:05 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thank Ya John Boy! Ahh all I can do is the best I can. Lol!

Old Post 05-10-2013 02:19 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bill the dog on the left is woody he's out of Dutch I know ive told u in the past about him and when we got him last year he would barley run a coon track and hated riding on the rig but hated a caged coon after we bought him from down south we brought him up here and put him on bear and after seeing his first bear he clicked he started treeing right off the bat and now since training season came back in he is my number one pack dog and will ride the rig now once the tailgate drops he's ready to roll I have no problem turning him into other dogs he swims across deep rivers and stays up front....he handles like a dream and listens very well.... Tonight he crossed a high river 3 times when my other dogs wouldn't he cross he is doing a great job in my opinion he is everything a bear hunter could ask for in a young bear dog i am very pleased with him and if he keeps up the good work he will be a top notch hound keep up the great breeding program you have I would say ill be asking for one very soon

[/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post 05-12-2013 05:56 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Man that's great! I'm glad he's workin out for you. Seems like I'm gettin pretty good results from a lot of Dutch offspring, out of different females. I have a good friend that's gonna breed his top bear female to Dutch when she comes in season, she is out of GrNt Anderson's Jake, so will be doubling up on Ol'Tramp, should be some dandy's out of that one too. Thanks for the updates, keep them comin!

Old Post 05-13-2013 05:40 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody

Lee's Frog Hollar Woody

Old Post 05-13-2013 09:04 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Buddy! You've got some nice hounds!

Old Post 05-15-2013 05:50 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Hounds!

Hillbilly's Blueticks has a bunch of new additions. I'm lookin forward to see how they turn out.

Old Post 05-19-2013 02:26 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

bubearchaser, give me a call when you get a chance, you pm box is full.

Old Post 05-25-2013 08:44 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody treed on tonight's bear I have video but not sure how to post on here my number is 304-997-9305

Old Post 05-26-2013 06:09 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody

Woody and Oscar loaded up and ready to roll

Old Post 05-27-2013 04:14 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Bill and His Beautiful Family

Bill and His Family. Dave

Old Post 05-28-2013 01:26 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote