UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Navajo Spring Bear
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Navajo Spring Bear

This week on CARNIVORE, I will be hunting the Navajo Nation with good buddies, Calvin Redhouse and Tytus Sandoval. While I have seen hundreds of bears in the wild, I have never killed one until.......
Adios,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2017 02:20 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Very nice. Last three shows you had the dogs out and I enjoyed. I am sure you have ratings and also good and bad reviews. How do the dog hunting shows rate compared to the shows your calling predators in?

Old Post 08-19-2017 02:57 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

Very exciting episode !

Old Post 08-19-2017 03:46 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Typically the calling episodes are a little more popular because anyone can do it. However, I think the episodes with Shorty Gorham will be very popular because he will bring some viewers from the PBR. The good thing about PBR and rodeo fans is that most of them are hunters and if they start watching the show will become fans. We will air three more shows with dogs this season; two hog hunting shows and one with my hounds on coons and surgically inseminating the female.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-21-2017 02:21 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

I saw the bear hunting episode. Awesome. It was refreshing to see how excited everyone was to be hunting with hounds and see the pride of the owners with their pack.

Old Post 08-21-2017 11:24 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks so much for watching and when I can no longer get to my dogs in that rugged country, I am going to give it up. I am 64 years old and can't do what I could do twenty years ago but if you give me the time, I will make it. My biggest obstacle is that I live at 2,000 feet and we treed the bear above 9,000 ft. and it was the next morning after driving up from Texas. That is tough on an old man.
I have fallen in love with the Navajo Nation and many of its people. I am doing what I can to help Tytus and Calvin get started with the dogs and Calvin is shooting video for me. They are good young men and have a tremendous desire to learn.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:34 PM