UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Illinois Public Hunting
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SIson
UKC Forum Member

Illinois Public Hunting

What is the best public hunting in Illinois and Indiana in your opinion? I have hunted the Robinson, Illinois area the past few years

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2019 05:50 PM
SIson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SIson Click here to Send SIson a Private Message Click Here to Email SIson Find more posts by SIson Add SIson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

quad cities

Where I live in Illinois you are only allowed to hunt public hunting when season is open.Also with the 10 day quiet time before and after season,no hunting during deer season,and no right to retrive I believe Illinois must be the worst state in the country to try to coon hunt!Thats why I do 99%of my hunting in Iowa.

Old Post 04-24-2019 05:43 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

ILLINOIS PUBLIC

AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO COON HUNT THESE PUBLICS, YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK WITH MOST OF THEM, AS THE CLOSE AT SUNDOWN. THEY CATER TO THE DEER HUNTERS.LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN ILLINOIS, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. <v>

Old Post 04-24-2019 05:58 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Not much better than Robbinson area

Old Post 04-25-2019 11:24 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote