UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh Calvary Hill Ramrod
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PGlovier89
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Calvary Hill Ramrod

I would like to offer Ramrod up for one Breeding for a pup or a pair. I will be paying him up on performance and SS sire next year but not interested in studding him out just yet he just turned 3 but I will pay out of pocket to SS the litter. Ramrod is a nice outfit we hunted in the TOC zones last spring as a 1 year old and missed getting into the final 64 by a coon. He scored on 5 coon alone out of the 12 scored on. Ramrod is a coon tree’er and is a true layup dog! He’s very tight on the ground and is a natural loner. He will not pass up coon and when they are thin he can sink in quick and get under one. I raised his sire from a pup and also owned his grandmother and mother. If you have any interest shoot me a text or call at 219-344-1885 I can send pic of pedigree and pictures or videos. Bring your lights and boots we can go for a hunt.

Ntch Buck Creeks Wild Wendy
Grntch Main Street Hooker
Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo
Grntch PKC Ch Main Street Dyno
GrNtCh Calvary Hill Ramrod

Calvary Hill English: John 3:16
Born Again Christian 3-8-15
219-344-1885

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2021 01:10 AM
PGlovier89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PGlovier89 Click here to Send PGlovier89 a Private Message Find more posts by PGlovier89 Add PGlovier89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote