UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Little Hill English Kennel
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Little Hill English Kennel

Just to share a few things from the past:

Old Luke's been gone for 6 years now, he continues to show up in the pedigrees of some pretty nice hounds. The last numbers I have from UKC show him having 236 pups, 13 nite champions and 2 grand nites which equals a good solid reproduction rate of 7% nite hunt titles. He also has 11 show champions and 2 grand show champions which equals a 6% reproduction rate of bench show titles. PKC shows 100 pups registered with total winnings of $7,763.00.

Little Hill English Kennel
Mossy Head, Florida
724-880-4708

Last edited by LITTLE HILL on 12-27-2013 at 03:48 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2013 01:30 AM
LITTLE HILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LITTLE HILL Click here to Send LITTLE HILL a Private Message Click Here to Email LITTLE HILL Find more posts by LITTLE HILL Add LITTLE HILL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

john

just bred female you would not beleive how shes loaded,luke,jill,trimmer,feilds cricket,little cloud,tammy,mich,and va swamprooster, might be a horse here,kayla and red cloud loaded with that ole blood,still remeber hunting ole bud he was one of my favorites that was when i could poor it on one and he stepped up,take care Tom Corbett,540-490-2153,you are so right them luke dogs showing up ,Red cloud always crossed good on sonny dogs,put old blood together on this cross can't wait,ill show these boys what a mouth is if ole red cloud shows up,they might have a big drive gear you think!

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:31 AM
Timberdog English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timberdog English Click here to Send Timberdog English a Private Message Click Here to Email Timberdog English Find more posts by Timberdog English Add Timberdog English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

Stillwater May

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:38 AM
Timberdog English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timberdog English Click here to Send Timberdog English a Private Message Click Here to Email Timberdog English Find more posts by Timberdog English Add Timberdog English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

Moonie

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:42 AM
joeymorris
UKC Forum Member

luke

been a good coon season in greene co pa john it was nice seeing you my English dog is getting the job done.and he love to get by his self.me and john Jordan hunted last night.and dogs split tree and they had coons.one day I would like to by a female that I could cross on but this diesel first season.he is not a me to dog he runs his track.and gets by his self.

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:22 PM
joeymorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeymorris Click here to Send joeymorris a Private Message Click Here to Email joeymorris Find more posts by joeymorris Add joeymorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Tom

The three loudest, hardest hunting and most accurate English male dogs I ever hunted with were Little Hill Luke, Jolliffe's Cujo and Power's Red Cloud. Cloud was from the Rocky X Moore's Dolly cross, Cujo was from the Rocky X Allegheny Missy cross and Luke was triple Rocky and double Red Cloud bred. Jolliffe's Valley View Jill (Rocky x Missy)was the best dog of any breed that I ever hunted with, she was loud, hard hunting and fast to get struck and treed.
Bud was the same cross as Cujo and Jill.
Good luck with your cross,

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:25 PM
LITTLE HILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LITTLE HILL Click here to Send LITTLE HILL a Private Message Click Here to Email LITTLE HILL Find more posts by LITTLE HILL Add LITTLE HILL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Joey

I enjoyed our hunt and you're right you have a really nice young hound in Diesel. He has a big loud mouth, hunts hard and is a good looking Red tick. Him being triple Little Hill Luke bred means he has lots of Red Cloud and Rocky blood. I have a female off of Jonathan Steven's Hardtime Rock dog and Sugar Ridge Penny that should cross well on Diesel.

Best of Luck

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:41 PM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my coon hunting friends and their families.
Give thanks for all that is good in your life.

Old Post 11-28-2013 03:41 PM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Joey Morris

This is the pedigree of the female I think will cross well on your Diesel dog.

Old Post 11-30-2013 03:05 AM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Luke

Another picture of Luke

Old Post 12-13-2013 03:26 PM
Jeff Yoder
UKC Forum Member

Hope you and Diane are doing well, John. Found it interesting to see CH GRNITE CH Kays Red Lady as the current #1 reproducing English female at 42.42%. Also in the Performance Program Points standings, she is the highest reproducing dam for the English breed with 12.612 points, with 9 offspring in the program. Lady is directly off of Luke. This year's Ohio State Champion was produced by Lady as well. I'd say Luke is very much still influencing the breed.

Old Post 12-14-2013 01:21 PM
Jeff Yoder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Yoder Click here to Send Jeff Yoder a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Yoder Find more posts by Jeff Yoder Add Jeff Yoder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

John,

All that Rocky in old Luke, but I wonder what would happen if you jerked that shot of Sonny III out of him?!?! LOL....good luck and happy holidays! If I'd have been a little older and involved in the line of dogs Mr. Chaffins got me hunting I'd bred one to Ol' Luke I guarantee! As I told you once before when Jim and I talked to you at English Days years ago when you had Luke there, Jim said would like to try O'l Luke!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Last edited by travis gideon on 12-14-2013 at 05:27 PM

Old Post 12-14-2013 02:44 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff and Christine,
Diane and I are doing well. I'm not missing the snow and ice nearly as much as I thought I might.

Old Post 12-14-2013 05:02 PM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Golden Sonny III

Travis,
No doubt about it that shot Of Golden Sonny III had a lot to do with what Luke was and how he reproduced. Tommy Workman and Carson Powers get the credit for making the cross that put the Sonny III in this line. Luke and what he produced would not have been the same with out the Sonny blood.

Old Post 12-14-2013 05:25 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Golden Sonny III

quote:
Originally posted by LITTLE HILL
Travis,
No doubt about it that shot Of Golden Sonny III had a lot to do with what Luke was and how he reproduced. Tommy Workman and Carson Powers get the credit for making the cross that put the Sonny III in this line. Luke and what he produced would not have been the same with out the Sonny blood.

I got a Gun pup here got a double shot of Rocky with no Sonny in her, hope she makes it, I've got plans for her and Jack then some Sunkist semen!!! Hope I get one as good as old Luke!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-14-2013 05:30 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Travis,
The best of luck to you, I hope you get a whole litter of the special kind your looking for.

Old Post 12-15-2013 02:32 PM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

More photos

Left: Luke's dam Katie, Thanks to Tom Workman for thr Photo

Right: Luke's sire Trimmer is the dog stretched up on the wire, photo taken 12/1993 at Mr. Carson Powers

Old Post 12-19-2013 12:34 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: More photos

quote:
Originally posted by LITTLE HILL
Left: Luke's dam Katie, Thanks to Tom Workman for thr Photo

Right: Luke's sire Trimmer is the dog stretched up on the wire, photo taken 12/1993 at Mr. Carson Powers

Neat pic of Luke's parents! I'd like to have rolled his momma time or 2, did she have any more litters?!?!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-19-2013 01:44 AM
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

trimmer

you know he was as loud as red cloud but blew his mouth at12 months old hard going hound make you wanna cry how hard he would go

Old Post 12-19-2013 08:18 AM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Travis

I'm not sure if Katie was bred more than once, UKC shows she had 8 registered pups. I was told she only raised 3 from her first litter , Luke, another nite ch. male Marvin and a female that Tom Workman kept that was killed on the road. Katie was sold to a man in Oklahoma, I think his name was Craig Range who may have bred her a second time.

Old Post 12-21-2013 03:32 AM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a safe and merry Christmas.

Old Post 12-24-2013 04:04 AM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Christmas

"Peace on earth, good will toward man"

Old Post 12-25-2013 02:33 PM
Jeff Yoder
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas John! After the first of the year, we'll have to get our heads back together about trying to breed Clara.

Old Post 12-25-2013 04:48 PM
Jeff Yoder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Yoder Click here to Send Jeff Yoder a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Yoder Find more posts by Jeff Yoder Add Jeff Yoder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

more photos

Left: Power's Red Sky Kayla............Right: Murphy's Penny

Old Post 12-26-2013 10:34 PM
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Sounds good Jeff, give me a call and we will talk it over.

Old Post 12-27-2013 07:58 PM