UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Snakehollow Kennels- Ohio
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dillion.

Last edited by whitedog on 02-26-2016 at 03:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2016 05:21 PM
whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitedog Click here to Send whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by whitedog Add whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Adams
Banned

Hey Larry, looks like a great cross! I've heard a lot of good things about both dogs..

Old Post 02-24-2016 05:30 PM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug. We think this will be an excellent cross.

Old Post 02-26-2016 03:02 AM
whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitedog Click here to Send whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by whitedog Add whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Lance. That is great news. Keep us posted. We will have to set up a time to go hunting with him. Good luck.

Old Post 02-28-2016 06:05 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Snakehollow Nipper

PKC Ch. UKC Grand Nite Ch. Snakehollow Billy X Giz's Hardwood Molly

We just returned from Fair Shake Starting Pen picking up our Nipper female. Fair Shake is owned by Mike Burdine. Mike is one of the best people you will meet and ever deal with. He is very honest and a stand up individual. If anyone is interested in having a pup started there we highly recommend Fair Shake. Fair Shake - Illinios - 618-508-1265. We took Nipper there and all she would do is bark at a cage coon. She is now 8 months old and has run and treed 5 coon. Thanks Mike, we are very excited on getting her ready for the PKC Baby Stakes. Here is a picture of Nipper treed on a coon.

Last edited by whitedog on 03-08-2016 at 02:49 AM

Old Post 03-04-2016 05:05 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Chuck and I stopped down last weekend to hunt with Eddie Griffth, Alex Postle and Brian Moran (Slim). We seen some great dog work along with treeing a pile of coon including treeing an albino coon. We will have to get together soon and do this again. Eddie thanks for the hospitality.

Last edited by whitedog on 05-05-2016 at 10:52 AM

Old Post 03-06-2016 07:59 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We have bred our Nt Champion Snakehollow Hanna to our Old Nt Champion Snakehollow Billy dog. This is Hanna's Great Grandfather. She is definitely bred and due in a few days. As soon as they are born we will post pictures and pedigrees. Thanks Larry Brooks and Chuck Adkins. Ohio

Old Post 08-21-2016 03:21 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Hanna had 6 nice beautiful semen pups from Nt Champion Snakehollow Billy. We are working on the pictures and pedigrees now. Thanks Larry Brooks and Chuck Adkins

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:07 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We only have 2 female pups left from our old Snakehollow Billy semen cross. It is posted on this site and the Walker puppy site. They won't last long.

Old Post 09-20-2016 02:24 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Tim Knox this is the ad I was talking about , don't think this fellow gets on here much .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 11-28-2016 03:23 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Both females are sold. Sorry. We have another litter off of our Grand Nite Champion Snow Bawls female and Scott Engles Cadillic Style. She has 6 pups and they should be ready by Xmas. Thanks Larry brooks 740-341-9471 and Chuck Adkins 740-751-7572. Price 250.00 each. I will post some pictures in a few weeks.

Old Post 11-28-2016 05:43 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks....

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Tim Knox this is the ad I was talking about , don't think this fellow gets on here much .

Thanks again Chuck West,......I have been looking their Stud Page over.....

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-04-2016 11:30 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Give Chuck Adkins a call he may still have his female. It may be bought. Chuck Adkins 740-751-7572

Old Post 12-04-2016 11:37 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've got a Dual Grand male oUT ride and one of ur females,real nice hound

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-10-2017 05:27 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've got a Dual Grand male oUT ride and one of ur females,real nice hound

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-10-2017 05:27 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

What is the name of the female that he is off of and what is the name of your dog.

Old Post 02-11-2017 06:45 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Out of tick and he's Leroy the dual grand that larry Hicklin had,5 yrs old.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-12-2017 01:46 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to hunt any major hunts with him this year. There is a litter mate to him down the road from me. He is a very nice hound super loud and a very accurate tree dog.

Old Post 02-12-2017 05:27 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I plan on it,Leroy is a real nice hound and deserves a look in the breeding pen aswell.I started a stud pg for him on here.feel free to post pics of him and his ancestors on there.I would appreciate it.I'd like to hive u a holler and talk hounds.I saw u had a pic of him on the 1st pg of ur thread.if u could put it on there I'd be thankful.I have trouble posting pics without my wife.lol thanks again

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:21 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

I will have to have some help for myself with posting pictures. My daughter gives that help. I will check out your page.

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:52 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

See if ur daughter can put pics of leroy,tick,snapper,billy,and any other hounds in his ped that u have.thanks

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-15-2017 06:39 AM
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

Top for some class act guys

Old Post 02-28-2017 01:08 PM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dillion

Old Post 02-28-2017 03:06 PM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Larry & Chuck

Just checking on y’all fellas haven’t heard anything from u guys in awhile

Old Post 09-24-2018 08:10 PM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote