UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stevenson's Treeing Walker kennels
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Good lookin' mix you got, should make some real coon catchers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:12 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks Matt....

right now got the Boss / Widow maker pup....
got Stud written all over him.
showed him his first live game today in a cage and he went nuts. few days shy of 4 months. He trailed up a terrapin two weeks ago and bayed it in the ground at 3 1/2 months old all by himself and I pulled it away and stuck it up a tree...Fell treed.
Gonna turn the next coon loose and let him watch it run off and see what he does. He is too small to mix it up with a live coon. I dont usually start them this early, but he is showing unblievable smarts and gameness right now.

Been loading himself up on the 4-wheeler to go hunting for over two weeks.

I also have a pair of pups from the Drifter/ Lorrie cross that is posted on the walker stud page. He is throwing unreal DNA genetic breeding it appears. Heard of a pup that is 9 months old that treed the 1st or 2nd nite in the woods and has just gone off treeing coons like crazy. mine are from that cross.
All OLd Blood. I gave your number to a guy who was looking for old blood only up in your area. shoot me a text if he gets in touch with you. You, Tim Tilman in ark and Dennis McDowell have some of the best old blood still available. Yall have it going on. I'm just glad I can get my hands on some of it right now.

My plan is down the road breed the Boss pup to my drifter pup. But of course as you know, I plan breedings a few years down the road anyway.

If you havent seen the pedigree on Dennis's dog drifter, check it out on the stud page. You appreciate line breeding as much as anybody. You need to add a shot of that to your line. Would match up with the Radar/Rock blood in your hounds. Send me some more pics when you get time.

Ill try and post some of my pups as time allows. I think I have one of him treeing his first live game..haha whats a good terrapin dog bringing these days in middle Tn?

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 09-24-2014 08:55 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

3 1/2 month old Boss super Rock bred

pup treed.....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7663924@N06/15131512435/

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 09-24-2014 08:59 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got one of him loading up on the 4-wheeler

by himself I will load up tomorrow. Ill try and get a video of his coon adventure in a couple days on here too. I am betting he will get after it pretty good for a 4 month old pup.
Starting him on the bench now. Taking him on truck rides and took him to the big lake today and exposed him to water. Pretty rough but he is real smart. Handled it pretty good for the 1st time.
Learned to lead in about 15 min. Smartest pup I have seen in several years. That is a great starting point.

Old Post 09-24-2014 09:02 AM
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Good lookin' pup!!!

Old Post 09-24-2014 12:29 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got my new project up and rolling

He's 5 1/2 mo old and just saw his second coon today. Ill post some videos in a few and a pic. they are short because I can only do less than 20 seconds on each one. He would have treed for ever I believe. I had to drag him away. He retreed his first turn loose coon he saw about a month ago. This was a drag with a dead coon. He trailed it and treed it by himself with no help and no help from me. I put it out on him and he grabbed it by the neck and shook it like a pro.
Got so much old spring Creek Rock in him he could clone old Rock with his blood.
Ill post his pedigree in a week or so. Just sent it off to UKC a few days ago.
You will like his pedigree if you are an old Rock Lover. I mean it is piled up like cord wood.

Hope to see if he turns out what he can do in the reproducing pen. Not bred close to anything current. The only dogs that are not spring creek rock bred in his pedigree is Fletchers Jake and Lippers Stylish Rank. Thats not bad for a kicker in a pedigree.

Old Post 11-18-2014 09:50 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

sorry guys..taking me a little longer

to get them posted. Got a problem with my sharing portion. Ill keep working on it and get them on here asap. thanks

Old Post 11-19-2014 06:41 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

here's a quick pedigree. Ill put a full blown

one up when I get it.

spring creek rock 12 times
. Spring Creek Slobberin Mike(spring creek rock x mundo)
. Spring Creek King
. Tillman & Brays Sue
. Bralleys Finley River Boss
. Spring Creek Chief(Finley river rock x Brays Scarlet)
. Dutton's Charlott
. Brays Jill(Coon Creek Warrior x Withers Sonny Tiny)

**Stevenson's Rock "The Beast"

. Finley River Rock(Spring Creek Rock x Flyin Hawk gyp)
. Spring Creek Fred
. Brays Scarlet(spring Creek Sounder)
. Spring Creek Frozen Widow Maker
. Hartzers DDs Treeing Tank(Stylish Rank)
. Tillmans Anny Oakley

Last edited by cripple creek on 11-20-2014 at 02:49 AM

Old Post 11-19-2014 06:42 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

fixing to get my buddy nic to post pics and

videos

Old Post 11-20-2014 02:45 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 11-22-2014 12:10 AM
nicanthony28
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-22-2014 12:24 AM
nicanthony28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicanthony28 Click here to Send nicanthony28 a Private Message Click Here to Email nicanthony28 Find more posts by nicanthony28 Add nicanthony28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicanthony28
UKC Forum Member

You can click on the pictures below. They are all videos:

Last edited by nicanthony28 on 11-22-2014 at 12:38 AM

Old Post 11-22-2014 12:31 AM
nicanthony28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicanthony28 Click here to Send nicanthony28 a Private Message Click Here to Email nicanthony28 Find more posts by nicanthony28 Add nicanthony28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

great job Nic...thanks so much for your

help.

Old Post 11-22-2014 01:53 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey my message board friends...

To all the folks that have kept up with my dogs and kennel and are personal hunting buddies and internet coonhunting buddies....wanted to wish you all an Awesome Thanksgiving.
Great time to be with family and put the hounds on the burner and let everybody know we love them and that family means everything.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and great hunting, hope your football teams win and your dogs dont bark in the pen for the next 4 days.

Hope to have a nice stud dog out of this Rock pup down the road.
You will see what I am talking about when I post his pedigree and continue to show you his progress. If he turns out like I think he will, he will be worth you taking the time to breed to him.

For those that want new blood thats not closely related to many of the current stud dogs and has the mouth, intelligence and drive to improve your line of hounds. Anything can happen, but has more of the solid tools that I have seen in a 6 month old pup in a long, long time and I have had some way above average hounds here.
He is special.

Im gonna help a good friend of mine do a stud ad real soon on his Boots/Lock Box male. He wont be 3 till april and he is a couple of wins from being a grand nite ch. Mouth like a lion, independent beyond words. has treed a coon by himself in everyhunt he has been on including some he lost that could have gone one way or the other. He has never been blown out of a cast since he first one before he was a year old.

I highly recommend breeding to him right now. He is a dual champion and will be dual grand way before 3. Thats pretty darn good in anybodys company. Super nice hound and a super nice young man who hasnt graduated high school yet and has a hard working farm job after school and has integrity and is an honest young man. These dont just grow on trees. His dad did a super job of raising him. If you want to know how to raise a kid, call him up. He has done an outstanding job with tyler.
The young guys name is Tyler Hawkins and he lives in Batesville, Ms. Anybody coming to the winter classic and want to breed to an awesome young hound need to give him a call and set it up if you have a female coming in around the end of Jan.

God Bless you all and I treasure your friendship and intrest in my hounds.

Rick

Old Post 11-26-2014 09:11 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Rock's 4 generation pedigree

Ill post the other 3 generations later. It keeps getting older and deeper and stronger.

Old Post 11-29-2014 01:13 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got a nice little female coming along...

this is her sire...littermate to Medleys Harwood Lock Box.

..................................NITECH Skuna River Fred
.........................NITECH Hubs Homer
..................................NITECH Raccoon Valley Queen
.....NITECH Horton's Bullet
...................................NITECH Medleys Hardwood Swamp
.........................NITECH Jitterbug
...................................PR Timber Talking Mindy

Old Post 03-09-2015 10:10 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got another secret project in the works....

sire............NITECH Horton's Bullet

Next new project...coming soon

......................Nt. ch. Gr. ch. Skuna River Bark
Dam.......Nt.ch. Skuna River Lady Bug
................................Gr. Nt. ch. ch. Sackett JR.
...........................Gr. Nt. ch Fletchers Stylish Jake
.................................Nt. ch. Fletchers Stylish Ann
.......................Nt. ch. ch. Harwood Stylish Peach
..................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch. Skuna River Bark
............................Gr. ch. Town Creek Cry
..................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch Skuna River Gossip

as you can tell...lots of skuna River.....dam is double Bark bred up close. product of Grand daughter back to her grand daddy. Bark being the line bred grand daddy. Thats how I like to line breed them. One of my favorite line breeding crosses is Grandfather back to granddaughter if the Granddaddy is the real deal. Bark was the real deal.

Last edited by cripple creek on 03-09-2015 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 03-09-2015 10:18 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-20-2015 04:04 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Cat is young but up for stud if you want

Lots of Homer and skuna river blood.

sire............NITECH Horton's Bullet (Littermate to Lock Box)

Stevenson's Mountain Cat

......................Nt. ch. Gr. ch. Skuna River Bark
Dam.......Nt.ch. Skuna River Lady Bug
................................Gr. Nt. ch. ch. Sackett JR.
...........................Gr. Nt. ch Fletchers Stylish Jake
.................................Nt. ch. Fletchers Stylish Ann
.......................Nt. ch. ch. Harwood Stylish Peach
..................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch. Skuna River Bark
............................Gr. ch. Town Creek Cry
..................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch Skuna River Gossip

He has a good mouth, good looking...red headed full complete blanket back, smart, goes hunting hard and a hard hard tree dog. He just turned a year old a few weeks ago.
He is still learning, but all his tools are DNA generated.
You guys who are always wanting to know what to breed to, here is a nice little dog with a pedigree second to non.
I have bred raised and trained some nice hounds over the past 30 years. I think this little hound can reproduce. He is about 45 lbs of wound up tight made power.

His sire is a littermate to Lock box and we all know that Box is one of the current best reproducers we have in the walker breed. His mom is Directly off of Skuna River Bark and every stud dog owner in the country has a bark female in their pen or they are looking for one. CAT has Bark doubled up on his mom. He is a product of a grand daughter of Bark bred back to Bark to get his momma.
His reproducing blood is thick and I believe blood carries a lot of weight when trying to pick a stud to breed to.
I believe he will throw incredible pups. Only way to find out is to breed to him.
Right now I will offer him for $100.00 till I get some pups on the ground. You can beat that. No programs just be ready to get a litter of pups that will put you on the map. Then you can you some female pups to add to your kennels for future breeding. Get you a male and make a stud out of him then pay all the money you want for the programs. He is PKC and UKC registered.

Thanks. This cross was only made one time and not sure it will be made again but is possible as long as the mom and dad still live. They bred ladybug to Repete a few times who is Bullets bro and the results are outstanding and all the dogs that got hunted won in competition and made super nice dogs really early. Early starters with a lot of go power and very independent.

Last edited by cripple creek on 03-23-2015 at 01:08 AM

Old Post 03-20-2015 04:19 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Ill have some pics and videos of

Cat on here in the next week.

Yall that know me know I dont lead an ugly dog or junk. Like I said Cat is young, but I know breeding and genetics and he has the DNA and pedigree and has all the tools to make something worthy of breeding to.

Lock Box, Repete, and Bullet have proven they will reproduce no matter what or how the female is bred.

Skuna River Bark is absolutely going down in the Hall of Fame not only as a coondog, but as a legend in the stud pen.
like I said, stud dog owners look all over for Bark daughters and Grand daughters to breed to their studs. There is a reason.

Dogs with a pedigree like Cat are rare. That's why he is here.

Old Post 03-20-2015 04:29 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-23-2015 01:09 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Planning a cross later this fall or

possibly in the spring. Want to make it this fall but that would pups being ready for sale at Christmas time. thats not generally a good time to sell pups.

Ill post my gyps pedigree and some pics and possibly some videos of her treeing and narrow down the male Ill be breeding too in the next few months. I am down to a couple and just cant seem which one to pull the switch on.
Just giving you guys a heads up.

Her name is Stevenson's Flash Drive and she is a looker. Got several world champions in her pedigree up close. Her Grand daddy is World ch. Rock River Gap. Anybody that hunted with Gap will tell you he was a worthy world ch and was extremely smart, loud and some kind of tree dog.

Flash goes hunting quick hunts very busy not out of the country.
You never know which direction she will stike in. She has the longest drawn out tenor bawl mouth I have heard in 50 plus years of hunting. It is a pure pleasure to listen to.
Rapid fire, intense tree dog with a beautiful short bawl locate and breaks it over into a solid chop.
Smart as a whip, drop dead gorgeous hound. Blood, blood red head, solid blanket back, and snow white legs. blocky little head and a medium 45 to 48 lbs. She is what lots of men look for in a female hound. Dark eyes.

Total package.

She should come in around August. Ill post her pedigree and pics and you think on if you might like a pup from a super nice female.
I am a female hunter. I have always and still do believe in the breeding pen it all starts with the female.
If you can find a dominant stud and their arent many around and make a cross it should work.

Ill list the stud when I make up my mind.
I am down to 2 and at the outside 3 and all are local to me and are stomp down coondogs in any company.

1. is dual champion son of Lock Box / Boots with 3 wins to grand BoBo Creek Bocephus. He is a dead loner with a freight train of a mouth. Will not pull to another dog under any conditions. Red headed blanket back small hound bout 45 lbs. Mouth of a hundred lb bluetick.
2. Hortons bullet. Littermate to Lock box. I have hunted a couple from bullet and talked to men who have hunted with young dogs off of him and he is as good a reproducer as lock box. Hounds have lots of go. plenty of brains and start very early, very gamey.
He is a good looking dog and he has a stud page ad on this walker stud board.
3. a son of Bone collector and Wild child. This is a 2 year old newcomer to our area and from what I have head can flat get it done. havent hunted with him yet, but planning a hunt soon.
Big bold Beautiful hound. has all the tools and is a coon tree-er independent and hunts pretty deep. most always alone, but can cover if the get stuck quick.

All three choices will reproduce the hard to find kind. I believe Flash will do her part and I am pretty sure the studs will do the same.

Just keeping you in the loop whats going on breeding wise here at the kennels now.
I'm currently hunting a 6 month old from Bullet that I am really impressed with. Started running coons at around 5 months old before she ever saw one. As a matter of fact she didnt see her first coon till last week. Will hunt by herself. Hasnt treed one by herself yet, but is set to break out any night. Our weather has been super messed up here lately for the past two weeks so havent been out but a couple of times. Thunderstorms most every other night.

Let me know your interests possibly in a pup. when you see her pics and video of her treeing.

Old Post 04-17-2015 08:20 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

She will make a grand show champion

without a lot of trouble. Cat footed. I dont competition hunt anymore just a pleasure hunter, but she can compete.

Old Post 04-17-2015 09:35 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

try it again

https://flic.kr/p/dLP3p6

this is where my competition career started. 13 years old. won 7th place in 1969 out of over 60 dogs.
Back then they took the 10 highest scores.
the dog I was hunting was almost as old as I was. had 4 teeth in his head. we made a pair.
forgive the black and tan in the pic. haha I hunted anything that was free to me.

Last edited by cripple creek on 04-18-2015 at 05:21 AM

Old Post 04-17-2015 10:46 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

the Bocephus dog. Lock Box/Boots

https://flic.kr/p/dDoNLW

Old Post 04-17-2015 11:00 PM