UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stevenson's Treeing Walker kennels
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

Canyon Creek Duke

Sir,
My name is Terry B Fiscus, I sent you a PM.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2014 05:25 PM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey Terry sent you a pm back.

I have kept up with your hound on the board here. I based my line on line breeding on tom tom for three generations of crosses. Also added some spring creek radar and rock down the line. They were very balanced hounds. Keeping the tracking ability in our hounds is at a critical point today in the walker breed.
dont give in to the hottest thing lately cross and keep the tracking ability close and you wont go wrong.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 05-07-2014 06:15 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Rick,
If you send me a contact number i'll send you pics, video and the pedigree of THE ONE AND ONLY CANYON CREEK DUKE!!! I wish I knew how to put them on the UKC website.

Old Post 05-07-2014 06:52 PM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

901-292-5464

text all the pics you want.
Some of the best crosses I made were on some of bobby shives Gold hill hounds who were behind all of lippers mommas side. I to this day still feel the reproduction power of lipper came from that side more so than clint.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 05-08-2014 03:48 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Sir,
Have you received all the information that you were requesting on Duke? Duke's grandmother (Green's Patty) was directly out House's Lipper and Pac-Man. She was a full litter mate to Dale Holt's male he called Hot Pac and Log Chain Leroy. He is the only quadruple line bred top and bottom House's Tom Tom, Pac-Man and Stylish Harry in the nation.
He may be the clostest thing that man can get to House's Tom Tom today!

Old Post 05-08-2014 01:54 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

yes I did....sent you back a text on it.

nice looking dog and pedigree. I like line breeding looks like he was line bred mulitple times on that female you were talking about. Thats how you get a dominant stud. line a particular dominate producing male or female and stacking it up ever other gen. somebody did their homework on ol Duke.

Old Post 05-08-2014 06:56 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

was gypsey...pattys mom direct

out of lipper? I saw her 4 times in dukes pedigree. thats pretty awesome how yall liine bred up on that dog without inbreeding. good job

Old Post 05-08-2014 07:01 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

talked with keith Medley again

He is going to grand WEEGO his boots/box young dog out and then hunt him thru the full super stakes cycle and then start advertising him.

He hunts this fall for his first super stake.

congrats Keith. FOlks are already bugging him to stud him out now. He has a tremendous mouth and looks to burn. great muzzle and has all the tools.

This will be a dominating stud in years to come. Look out for him.

This was a dynamic cross that will go down as a sure nuff "GOODUN" in the walker world.

Old Post 05-08-2014 07:04 PM
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Rick,
Crow's Clear Creek Gypsey was Directly out off House's Lipper and a litter mate to House's Tom Tom or a Direct daughter out of House's Tom Tom. Green's Patty was out of Crow's Clear Creek Gypsey and Pac-Man.

I don't believe that there is any other dog that is QUADRUBLE LINE BRED TOP & BOTTOM HOUSE'S TOM TOM, PAC-MAN AND BALL'S STYLISH HARRY like CANYON CREEK DUKE!!!

Hope this will help you sir, please have a nice day and a enjoyable hunt.

If you have any questions please give me a call
work cell: 575-499-6619
personal cell: 618-928-3553

Old Post 05-08-2014 08:14 PM
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Sir,
Rodney Green from South Eastern Oklahoma deserved a lot of credit. He owned Green's Patty.

Old Post 05-08-2014 08:25 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

wow would like to see a couple more

generations back to see that.

Old Post 05-09-2014 01:55 AM
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Sir,
I'm currenting working out of town (In Ohio) and my 6 gereration papers are at the house. I'm not 100% but I'm thinking he will be QUADRUPLE LINE BREED TOP & BOTTOM HOUSE'S LIPPER, HOUSE'S CLINT, STYLISH LIPPER, HARDWOOD LOGAN, HARDWOOD BOZO, BIG JOHN II, HOUSE'S TOM TOM AND PAC-MAN. Ill check in a couple weeks when I'm scheduled to go home and I'll let you know.

Old Post 05-09-2014 06:11 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

kool...

when you get them in hand lets talk. sounds like you have a very nice line bred hound on some powerful crosses. from what I saw on what you sent me, like I said, I love the way he is line bred the way he is. I like to line up hounds that I know are dominant reproducers especially females show up mulitple times. My favorits are uncle to neice crosses, grandfather to granddaughter, and 1st cousin crosses. I am not a big fan of half bro/ half sister crosses. there are exceptions to all rules. The one that really sticks out to me is "Homer" who was from a son bred back to his mother. For all practical purposes that should have produced a weak dna link with all kinds of problems that usually come from inbreeding, but that one actually is showing to be a cross that will mark the walkers for a generation. I am seeing some remarkable dual balance dogs from all the homer studs like Bone collector, Lock box, Repete, Hortons bullet and some others.

Thats why I added a Bone female to my kennel.

Your hound seems to be line bred in a genetic pattern that could set him up to be a dominant stud. Breeding him and time will show if that is true or not. Good luck with him and keep me posted.

that is what happened to Homer. He was dead before his pups started showing what kind of real producer he was.

Old Post 05-09-2014 07:25 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Just found out that Ronnie Jackson

down in lower Al who bought Boots from me last winter has bred her to Repete. I highly recomend that when he posts an ad on the cross that you gobble these pups up.
Boots crossed on Lock Box.....repetes full brother...the results were outstanding. ONe of the best crosses I have seen in years. so I expect this one to be the same.

I told Ronnie when he sees if she is pregnant and he wants me too, I will post an ad for him. So keep an eye on the walker pups for sale board in the next month. I would get in line as I plan to and get the hound of a lifetime.

Old Post 05-09-2014 07:30 PM
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Sir I sent you a PM.

Old Post 05-09-2014 08:02 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

answered back...

Dont forget guys....I have an instructional dvd for sale that will absolutely put you in the winners circle on the bench.
I have poured over thirty years of showing hounds at the local, state, and world level into this project. This is professionally done and not some home movie dea.
It was filmed and edited by a professional media man in a studio.
I not only tell you all the secrets of things I have learned that made me a better handler, but show you with a first class young pup how to stack them up and what to look for from a judges perspective.

You can send $ 30.00 to
Rick Stevenson
86 Cosby Rd.
Enid, Ms. 38927

One show and getting a win slip will more than pay for it. If you go unprepared and drive at least 30 to 50 miles with todays gas prices and pay entry fee and then eat a buger and get a drink, you have spent that kind of money. I expect to win when I show up. this will prepare you in the same way.

Old Post 05-10-2014 01:03 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Molly is starting to turn the crank

she is going to be a nice one.

Old Post 05-18-2014 07:58 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Ive got Molly for sale....

go to the walker pups for sale and look under post...Nice one year old Bone female...all the details there.
She wont last long. gonna be a winner from a proven cross.

Old Post 05-24-2014 09:00 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

man guys...I have been getting

outstanding reports lately on the Boots/Lock Box cross. Those pups just turned 2 last month. Two are nt. ch's with wins toward grand three more are winning in PKc on a regular basis. At least two of the males will be national studs within the next year.

I would highly recommend you breed to either one of them if they are closer to you.
Keith Medley has one and is getting calls regularly wanting to breed to him and he hasnt even advertised him yet. He is still trying to grand him out first. Plans on hunting him in the fall superstakes as well.
The other is down here in Batesville, ms. Tyler Hawkins owns him and is planning on breeding him artifically right now because he is still hunting him in hunts and trying to grand him as well. Doesnt want to take a chance on messing him up at this stage.

these hounds are going to make their mark on the walker breed for years to come.

I would recommend before you go off and pay a crazy stud fee to the lastest super start stud that you look these two males up and breed to them first. This cross is and was planned genetically for a year before it was made. This whole litter ran and treed the first night or two in the woods and needed no old dog to train them. they were absolute freaks of nature. That is DNA. Not training.

They are both good looking LOUD,LOUD tree dogs.

If you want true balanced go yonder pups that will be naturals then breed to one of them quickly.
One of the females has been bred already and she threw hard treeing 5 month old puppies so I know the blood will reproduce.

If you are serious about breeding and want one of a kind pups, pm me and I can put you in touch with either Keith or Tyler.
Keith is in middle Ky and tyler is 1 hour south of memphis, tn. great for Miss, ark and tn breeders.
5 of the 8 pups that are being competition hunted win by being alone with coons. They were born independent and loners.

Old Post 05-26-2014 10:20 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Keith has made no bones about it...

He plans on replacing Lock Box with Weego who is from this cross. I dont know what else to say to convince you if that doesnt. He and many others have said that Lock Box was Keith Medleys best stud dog of all time and what an honor to have a pup from the bottom side of My bloodline is an honor and a privledge. I have been breeding this same line of hounds seriously for over 30 years. Lots of sweat and hard work went into producing hounds that reproduce not just perform.

they have all been hounds that were born naturals not man made nor beaten to perform. Its all in planned Genetics and DNA. Always has been. I learned that very early on.
Line breeding and family breeding and knowing where to line up dogs in a pedigree has always been the key.
Also Knowing what dogs not to add to your bloodline was just as key. Too many folks dont know the history 2 and 3 generations behind the studs being offered at stud today so when they make a cross they are implanting traits that weakens the cross from being totally balanced.

Do your homework. Before you breed to a single stud in the magazines or on these message boards, do your homework. Lots of it. It will pay dividends down the road.

Old Post 05-26-2014 10:32 PM
ky87
UKC Forum Member

pm sent

Old Post 05-30-2014 03:51 AM
ky87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky87 Click here to Send ky87 a Private Message Find more posts by ky87 Add ky87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys.....I have a lot of great

friends I have met on the board here and you follow me and my hounds. I am very thankful for our friendship.
Just wanted to give you an update on whats going on here dog wise. I have cleaned out my kennel getting ready to make some new additions to add some new/old blood into my bloodlines if the Lord chooses to bless me with it.

By new/old blood, I mean it is old blood that has been out behind the barn type blood that isnt out of the latest truck winner or world champion of the now 5 or 6 different world championships we have ever year. This blood isnt advertised in the magazines, isnt advertised on the boards anywhere.

As most of you know I do love the old Spring Creek Rock and Spring Creek Radar blood. It has been good for my bloodlines when I made the crosses on them. It strengthened an already strong blood I had going.
I have a pair of pups coming in a few weeks that have as much of Spring Creek Rock and Spring Creek Radar blood as you can pour into a set of pups. There are some crosses as most of us know that are currently being made or have been made on semen from Rock himself and Elimanator. That is as close as you can get.
That stuff is out of my league money wise. Maybe down the road But for now I am going with what I can add to my blood that willl continue to give me complete balance on track and tree with the highest level of intelligence that you can pour into hounds.

I hope to be seeing some pups next spring from a female from the Boots/Lock Box cross and also hope to encourage someone to breed to a male from that cross that is in Batesville, Ms.
Both of these hounds are high powered go get gone and get treed 2 year old hounds.
This new blood will be added to something from one of those two lock box hounds in the future. Thats a couple years down the road IF the Lord Tarries about returning.

If you have a female you are high on, I surely recommend you breed to the Dual Ch. "Bo" dog in Batesville, Ms out of Lock Box and Boots.

If all goes as plan and these pups turn out as I expect them too, I will be posting pics and pedigrees in a couple of months and will be promoting them in the shows and hunts next spring.
I dont mess with junk and for me to add outside blood into mine you know I think very highly of it. I have been very careful and critical of every cross that I have made over these past 30 years and I dont plan to stop now.

The male pup should be stud material and not only be super line bred 5 times on Spring Creek Radar, but will have a gigantic dose of Finley river blood that will make you drool and has a good shot of old Clover up fairly close. A little Clover never hurt any cross.
They should have cold noses with the brains to run a track and the drive to scream ole Rickey into a tree.

Thanks for following my hounds and I want to thank everyone who is hunting a hound from my kennels and to all that bought the show DVD. Still got plenty available for you folks that like to hunt and show dual purpose hounds.

I plan on showing what that dvd can do for you with these new pups. I'll give progress reports when they hit the kennel here.
I expect and hope for them to be here right after Autumn Oaks.

thanks and have a blessed day.

p.s. Anyone looking for a nice 1 year old male pup, contact KY87 on here he has a a nice one off of Boots that he wants to sell.
He was my pick male but I gave him up as a weaning pup. Beautiful and smart.

God Bless

Old Post 07-20-2014 09:27 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

after A. O......I will be making some

kennel additions andI'm bringing you some old time blood that is not yet available to the public. I hope to put you guys in touch with some real blood that is not watered down with all the newest latest fad and you can put some real time old time track and tree back into your hounds.
I am always looking to make the perfect cross and looking to bring back the real producers of what we "used " to have.
I continue to search and strive for excellence.
Not every cross is perfect and not every one works, but it is my goal to do that.
Keep watching my ad on my hounds for a super update right after autumn oaks. I am having to keep this under wraps right now for several reasons that I can reveal later, but you will be enlighted and if you are a true breeder of walker hounds, you will like what you see when I let the world know about it.

This is a quote that I cut and pasted to go with the Jake dog above. Its just for me to use as a reference later on.

There is no denying that Finley River Dan would be very influential in the top side of Jake's pedigree. However, there is nearly an equal amount of Johnson's Banjo breeding there as well.

My guess is that it would be a flip of the coin.

The Dolly dog at the far bottom of the pedigree is a litter mate to Martin's Gold Star... both were bred to Boone Creek Mike.... This makes the Sonny Sparkle dog and Dohoney's Cadillac out of the same sire, and littermate sisters....

There are not enough different relatives to say one line is a stronger influence than the others!

Old Post 07-27-2014 07:55 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

more of it

————————————————GdNtCh Maynards Burning Fork Son
———————————-----GdNtCh Neosho River Jet
————————————————GdNtCh Neosho River Checkers (Spring Creek Rock)
-------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Minklers Kansas Dancer
————————————————GdNtCh Minklers Kansas Czar (Back to Spring Creek Rock)
—————————————GdNtCh Minklers Kansas Kate
————————————————Chief’s Banjo Jude
---------Gd.Nt.Ch. Southern Pines Jet
————————————————NtCh Dohoney’s Mike (Double OLD Harry)
—————————————-GdNtCh Dohoneys Boone
————————————————Dohoney’s Superstar (Spring Creek Rock)
-------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Skeans Dolly
————————————————GdNtCh Charley Creek Latch
—————————————Dohoneys Spice
————————————————-Ch Charley Creek Patches
------Gd.Ch.Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jet Latch
————————————————-Allens Buckeye Ranger (OLD Harry)
———————————NtCh Dohoneys Mike
————————————————-Rolands Buckeye Lucky (OLD Harry)
----------------Gd.Nt.Ch.Dohoney’s Boone
————————————————-GdNtCh Spring Creek Rock
———————————Dohoneys Superstar
————————————————-NtCh Dohoney’s Cadillac (Boone Creek Mike)
--------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Miss Marcy
————————————————-GdNtCh Spring Creek Rock
———————————GdNtCh Cliftons River Rock
————————————————-Knob Creek Rose
----------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jammin Jill
————————————————-ChGdNtCh Lanes Wrong Way Rock
——————————--GdCh Wells Singing Molly
————————————————-GdCh Suger Loaf Cookie

Old Post 07-28-2014 05:27 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

spring creek rock 12 times

. Spring Creek Slobberin Mike(spring creek rock x mundo)
. Spring Creek King
. Tillman & Brays Sue
. Bralleys Finley River Boss
. Spring Creek Chief(Finley river rock x Brays Scarlet)
. Dutton's Charlott
. Brays Jill(Coon Creek Warrior x Withers Sonny Tiny)

. PUP

. Finley River Rock(Spring Creek Rock x Flyin Hawk gyp)
. Spring Creek Fred
. Brays Scarlet(spring Creek Sounder)
. Spring Creek Frozen Widow Maker
. Hartzers DDs Treeing Tank(Stylish Rank)
. Tillmans Anny Oakley
. Hartzers Lil Anny Oakley(Spring Creek Spook)

Old Post 08-02-2014 03:57 AM