UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech"Somewheres Stylish Fate"
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech"Somewheres Stylish Fate"

quote:
Originally posted by Eric logsdon
URL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/Logsdon1920/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpskvhzsx2k.jpg.html][/URL]ukc forum
Fate is now located 2 miles off the Mountain Parking in Stanton,Kentucky which is 28 miles from I-64 and 45 mins from I-75

James Bowman 606-481-2182

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2016 07:55 PM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Starting to get Fate out a lot going to tune him in for Autumn Oaks

Old Post 06-19-2016 06:53 PM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Fate has a outstanding mouth big heart loves being by himself with a coon

Old Post 06-25-2016 05:16 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Fate has a outstanding mouth big heart loves being by himself with a coon

Old Post 06-25-2016 05:16 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Btt sending in his entry for Autumn Oaks Fate only turning 3 back in March he still has plenty of time left for all the bigger hunts

Old Post 06-28-2016 12:43 PM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

I've been hunting Fate hard he is one of the most accurate hounds I've ever seen he hunts the area out well and doesn't blow thru the country he opens occurring to the track with a big beautiful bawl When he locates the tree with that very loud quivering bawl he rolls it over to Avery loud every breath chop

Old Post 06-30-2016 05:38 PM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

I've been hunting Fate hard he is one of the most accurate hounds I've ever seen he hunts the area out well and doesn't blow thru the country he opens occurring to the track with a big beautiful bawl When he locates the tree with that very loud quivering bawl he rolls it over to Avery loud every breath chop

Old Post 06-30-2016 05:38 PM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

The nights have been very hot to the point where its all.most miserable to hunt but the coons fate are treeing and his hunting style has me have heart again to push a hound He's a honest hound with a lot of heart

Old Post 07-06-2016 07:09 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

The nights have been very hot to the point where its all.most miserable to hunt but the coons fate are treeing and his hunting style has me have heart again to push a hound He's a honest hound with a lot of heart

Old Post 07-06-2016 07:09 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Fate is a nice level headed hound

Old Post 07-12-2016 03:44 AM
BRK_Smoke
UKC Forum Member

As of yesterday, August 23, 2016. I now own Fate. I'm a blue tick and pkc guy...that's fed up with the lack of support in the money hunts from the blue tick people. Anyways, fate is now in southern Ohio, and will be taken to town. I'm a competition hunter hoping I finally found a pro hunt style dog. I have been in the woods with him twice so far. Both times him alone. He gets gone and gets treed. I have not found a coon in every tree but very possible a coon was there. Hoping to get him in prime shape over the next money to take to super stakes and world. Will also try to qualify him for ukc world in the last qualifier that weekend.

Kenneth Zuspan
Langsville, Ohio
740-416-3493

Last edited by BRK_Smoke on 08-26-2016 at 05:38 AM

Old Post 08-24-2016 06:58 PM
BRK_Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRK_Smoke Click here to Send BRK_Smoke a Private Message Click Here to Email BRK_Smoke Find more posts by BRK_Smoke Add BRK_Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

Great to hear, been watching this dog awhile. This dogs mother (Night Rocking Molly) is a full litter mate to my TAZ female. Also the Bone Collector / Night Rocking Rosie cross produced that Bone dog that Micah Marcum is campaigning and winning so much in PKC / CHKC.

Old Post 08-24-2016 07:04 PM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote